It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple U.S. Political Families Enriched Themselves by Participating in Ukraine Corruption.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Saturday, February 8, 2020

Information about multiple high-profile political family involvements with potential in-Ukraine corruption continues to be revealed, as investigators "follow the money".

However, because Most Americans get their news from ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN/NYTimes/WaPo, etc., they will not know of it until PUBLIC Hearings are held by the U.S. Senate, or, Federal Indictments are handed out.

This thread will added to, as information and evidence is revealed that (I HOPE) will ultimately lead to some level of justice being delivered. This Opening Post will be an overview primer.

------------------

It's quite stunning when you realize that, for starters, the families of JOE BIDEN, NANCY PELOSI, JOHN KERRY, BARACK OBAMA, MITT ROMNEY, ADAM SCHIFF, BILLHILLARY CLINTON, and JOHN BOLTON... all have/had personally profitable connections to corrupt money transactions inside the country of Ukraine!

You can see a brief summary of each family's involvement here: nationalfile.com...

I wonder why House Speaker Nancy Pelosi panicked last month, when she learned that RUSSIANS had hacked the computers of a UKRAINE gas company?

Jan 14, 2020 - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Tuesday demanded a briefing from the Trump administration in light of reports that Russia hacked Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian energy company at the heart of the impeachment inquiry.
Source: www.washingtontimes.com...

As stated at the top, more to come as additional revelations come to light.

And, anyone who cares to contribute to helping convey how deep and wide U.S. Politicians are involved with corruption involving Ukraine (or any other country), is encouraged to do so. Thanks in advance.

-CareWeMust

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Let me know when the public hearings start..

Till then, I'll just take it all with a grain of salt and wait for those missing emails of Hillary's to show up

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
Let me know when the public hearings start..

Till then, I'll just take it all with a grain of salt and wait for those missing emails of Hillary's to show up

I think you misspelled "hearings"... shouldn't it be "hangings" for what they've done to this Country?

Let's get Revolutionary and Civil with these people already...

~Namaste

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
The Senate doesn't want to make the same mistake as the House. They're gathering REAL EVIDENCE before kicking off the hearings. Or, maybe just turning it over the DOJ. Time will tell.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

Na, can't be hangings, we don't hang people for crimes anymore, sure you ain't talking about lynchings? Arent they illegal?

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

You have to keep in mind that most Americans still haven't seen the video of Joe Biden extorting the Ukraine President.

The exposure to the public needs to happen first.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Senators Kamala Harris and Booker Cory pushed through an Anti-Lynching bill last year, with the help of Jussie Smollett.

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger
Good meme! It's funny how information revealed during the TRUMP impeachment hoax exposed the BIDEN crime family to millions of Americans, causing Joe Biden to plummet from "presumed winner" in Iowa, to a miserable 4th place.

But to be fair, Joe insulting Iowa voters at every campaign stop, was damaging as well.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The next few weeks are going to be interesting!
Thanks for this great thread. I'm sure many, many ATSers are loving it.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I just hope that Trump understands that he must push forward with these investigations relentlessly.
He needs to use the full power of the Executuve branch to investigate these people and bring them to justice.
It's way past time to go on the offensive.
What has been done to him gives him more than enough precendent to launch the biggest political investigation of Washington in American history.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Giuliani supposedly had all he needed as he crazily waved his phone over his head yelling RIGHT HERE, RIGHT HERE!!!!!

But I guess he has to to save face. He knows he did what he did and he KNOWS Biden didn't do anything. He just has to keep pretending he believes it

No surprises.

It's not like he's deep or anything.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's quite stunning when you realize that, for starters, the families of JOE BIDEN, NANCY PELOSI, JOHN KERRY, BARACK OBAMA, MITT ROMNEY, ADAM SCHIFF, BILLHILLARY CLINTON, and JOHN BOLTON... all have/had personally profitable connections to corrupt money transactions inside the country of Ukraine!
-CareWeMust

I mean, it WAS stunning when I first saw it- but honestly other than obama all of that was quite public 20 some odd years ago. Obama... he managed to keep his crimes against the country fairly hidden until all of a sudden the kids who were raised by the DNC guided school system were old enough to vote- EHRRMEHRRGERHHRD BLACK PRESIDENT oh god why... I was one of them, and I followed my programming diligently for his first term, and I did my duty as an undereducated pawn right out of school and I misused my right to vote when I voted for asshat of the century in 2008.
Sadly, by 2012, the next generation of public school degenerates had ripened up to the point in which they could participate in the partially rigged system, and they executed their programming diligently.

I can only dream of a reality in which the law gets enforced on the rich, powerful, and famous as harshly as it has been enforced on me.

I've got enough french blood in me that I say screw the lynchings- bring back the guillotine!
Public executions for politicians working against the people.
Trial by public ACTION. I'd say opinion but that has long been controlled by propaganda.
PS, thanks obama for making it legal for your rigged CIA/FBI to entirely control the narrative of "news" nationally. I was PO'd enough when they were doing it anyway, but you made it entirely legal. Eat my shorts.

The laws are written by the rich assholes that ruined the concept of justice. I've never met a lawyer who didn't deserve hell on earth.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Giuliani supposedly had all he needed as he crazily waved his phone over his head yelling RIGHT HERE, RIGHT HERE!!!!!

But I guess he has to to save face. He knows he did what he did and he KNOWS Biden didn't do anything. He just has to keep pretending he believes it

No surprises.

It's not like he's deep or anything.

biden didn't use his position as vice president threaten the Ukraine "government" and/or powerful corporation which has controlling interest in said "government" into giving his son a high paying role for essentially no other reason than extorting US tax dollars in "aid" back into his own family bank accounts?

I mean, I'd love to see any evidence around the situation that doesn't point to the obvious conclusion that once again a "democrat" has used their influence and/or power to commit fraud, and then covered it up by essentially pointing their finger at a "republican" and saying they did exactly that.

France has a history of sorting out their # with public executions- I don't think they're wrong.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The next 4 years are gonna be awesome!

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
We need to start calling it what it is.

War profiteering!

The War Profiteering Prevention Act of 2007 intended to create criminal penalties for war profiteers and others who exploit taxpayer-funded efforts in Iraq and elsewhere around the world.[33] This act was introduced first on April 25, 2007, but was never enacted into law

I wonder why?
edit on 8-2-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Evidently, Mitt Romney's top campaign advisor, one Cofer Black (supposedly was CIA?) is/was on the board of Burisma with Hunter...

Jenga.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Thankyou. The way I build threads, like a Diary, isn't optimal for ATS, because most members ignore threads older than a few days. But doing it this way prevents the fragmentation that would occur if I started a thread for every Ukraine-Burisma corrupt act that we learn about. There are a lot of them!

So many in fact, the Obama White House convened a meeting in early 2016 to formulate a "cover story" to explain how Hunter and Joe Biden's Ukraine corruption, was not really corruption.

Here's a video report about that meeting: twitter.com...

edit on 2/8/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Yea, great job!
Keep digging and bringing us the important information the MSM chooses to ignore.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Thankyou. The way I build threads, like a Diary, isn't optimal for ATS, because most members ignore threads older than a few days. But doing it this way prevents the fragmentation that would occur if I started a thread for every Ukraine-Burisma corrupt act that we learn about. There are a lot of them!

So many in fact, the Obama White House convened a meeting in early 2016 to formulate a "cover story" to explain how Hunter and Joe Biden's Ukraine corruption, was not really corruption.

Here's a video report about that meeting: twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
So.........

I agree and Ukraine is just another country that has bought and paid for politicians ON BOTH SIDES. Saudi is another one with the tentacles in every facet of our political process.

The way forward is quite simple actually:

Strict term limits for elected officials. Do we need 20 more years of Pilosi OR McConnell? Or Schiff or Nunes etc etc
End the revolving door: Why do we see the same tired old people being retreaded in each administration.
Strict Campaign finance: If you take a billion in donations to run for office you will have to pay that back one way or another and in fact i would support federal money being used to finance federal level campaigns for president with strict limits

Do we want nothing but attorneys from both sides being elected year after year? or do we want real members of our respective communities like teachers, small business owners, doctors, nurses, farmers, serve two terms then go back to their true calling

No matter what their intentions are when they are elected they ALL go bad with enough time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join