It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I be a future MILLIONAIRE? Self Employment?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Do anybody have an successful business, or any type of self employment job? like YouTube or ads. I'm trying open my mind up for more information and better opportunities for myself. I'm definitely not trying to work for someone else my entire life.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AlmightyGawd

sell ya body

nickle for fingers

dime for thumbs

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

sell ya body

nickle for fingers

dime for thumbs

I think you have a lead here. I mean because I just was paid by a couple of preteens 1 dollar to allow them to throw mud with rocks into my thorax for 2 minutes.

I mean holy carp, I just made 3 bucks!
edit on 8-2-2020 by Fools because: .

(post by AutomateThis1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlmightyGawd
Do anybody have an successful business, or any type of self employment job? like YouTube or ads. I'm trying open my mind up for more information and better opportunities for myself. I'm definitely not trying to work for someone else my entire life.

I'm not sure what you are asking?
But yes, you can make a good living being an independent contractor or entrepreneur. All you need is a skill.
I survived without a full time job for around a decade due to my skills as a musician and in performing arts (coupled together).

My basic answer is yes, but you need fundamental skills to do so. If you are looking to do so you need marketing and business skills as well.

Good luck.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

There are many scams on the internet, and sex sells. The area you discuss is not one I follow- Do not get me wrong to a degree we all see such stuff online.
When individuals pay they expect new content on a semi-regular basis, or they will not continue to pay.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Good advice.

AlmightyGawd, anything is possible. I wish you luck in your endeavors.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
nope ...hard working doesend make you an millionair if so everybody would be it haha ….letting others working for you is the trick !

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
any of the trades like plumbing or a/c.....be a sparky....plumbing is the fastest to the million mark....when you're 14 years into it....my son did it...the owner of the Minnisota twins was a plumber....found a hotel to remodel and that became Embassy Suites.....the money flows to a plumber like a water heater is $1800 dollars or when ya start if vandals mess up a rough in....you get paid to redo it and keep the $600 of copper stuff like that...

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Think of something that adds value. Something that others would pay for. Something convenient for them.

Work hard, don't be greedy but don't let others take your good ideas away.

I know a guy who just cut up oranges into slices for a few bars, hotels and nightclubs and it ended up he employed a team of staff buying preparing and delivering. Such a simple idea and it became a thriving business. He repeated the idea with other simple things and now has retired, leaving a legacy of several successful small businesses.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

This just gave me an idea. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The most important thing to kmow is that if you start a business for the purpose of getting rich, you will fail.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

pah - ameteur - selling other people = where the good money is

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
If I did have a successful business it's because I didn't give away my ideas.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Well, I got reported, and can't ask why.

But, my point still stands. There are plenty of way to make money currently. The issue stems from what I believe is older people tend to be unable to change their work ethic mentality from the 80s and prior of basically go to school and get a degree, or work your butt off until your body falls apart.

With the technology we have now you can basically do whatever and anything you could think of. The most important thing to do is just do it.

Think about it. There are teenagers making more money than a lot of adults are simply because they make videos of slime and make up. Slime, bro.

new topics

top topics

join