It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tattoo's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools
Yes precisel. Although my theory is I'd get blown to bits in some industrial accident. Either way, I can be identified even if only pieces of my limbs and a few patches of torso flesh are left behind.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
a reply to: Fools

If people want to express themselves with a tattoo, more power to them.
I got my tattoos because I wanted them, not for a fad, or whatever.
All of my ink is easily covered in my common business attire.

Tattoos are mainstream. So are body modifications (piercings, brands, etc).
We've set it up for our children to rebel by smoking tobacco. It's the only legal taboo thing theses days.

Whatever is very popular today becomes oldy moldy gross to the next generation

Actually the kids today will rebel by not getting tats - they will say tats are for old people (their parents) and grandma Karen's

They may be into wildly colorful (all tats fade into bland) computerized and changeable/removable temporary "tats" that last a long time,waterproof, or a changeable/programmable led board just under the skin

I see it already, my pre-teen grand thinks real tats are bland. (Daddy has one) She loves temp ones that go with her outfit.

edit on 2/8/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

bad idea

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I don't care what choices other people make....it's your body. I know many people get things that are sentimental and that's cool.

But my personal thoughts on tattoos. Just look back at pictures of yourself 20-30 years ago. Yeah, how dumb was that outfit you had on? What about those shoes? How about those hard as a rock 8" high bangs we had back in the early 90's using a whole can of Aqua-Net? OR that mullet with the bars shaved on the sides and Vanilla Ice eyebrows. Twenty years from now, odds are, people will look at your tattoos and see the same thing....dated. A friend of mine got the "in-vogue" Taz tattoo back in the day. Tweety was another popular one. Nothing cool about that today. It's like you're still wearing your stonewashed jeans with the waistline at your boobs and your white Reebok high tops with the velcro and you can't ever take them off. Well...who knows...maybe Taz will come back in style...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join