It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many here told you so

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
wiki needs an update

Funny how the narrative has johnny on the spot edit wiki when suitable for public consumption is opposed to central compliance of facts.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
oh it will get updated when all the facts are released and charges drop
I expect a bunch of plea bargains from the fleeing rats

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
wiki needs an update

Funny how the narrative has johnny on the spot edit wiki when suitable for public consumption is opposed to central compliance of facts.

LOL, that’s rich. Edited 2 days ago. Hmmmm

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yeah the dems are a political faction but the snare is in that they have to take down the entire government, not just one person.

The OP is one example of both sides doing this.

So instead of the actual law substantiating your claim you are going to try and wiggle out of this saying that I don't understand, again.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

they have to take down the entire government

I disagree with your legal interpretation.
en.wikipedia.org...
this guy did not "take down the entire government" and was charged and convicted of treason

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Treason isn't a coup.

Just link the US law that says unseating of POTUS is a coup.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I posted this previously you must have missed it, it was from the link you were kind enough to provide:

§2383. Rebellion or insurrection
Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

against the authority of the United States would be the president as he is the ultimate authority

but that would be a question for the ag to sort out
and it was an attempted coup thank God

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
No, that is talking about the authority of the government as a whole.

It specifically states "authority of the United States" not of POTUS. Also POTUS is not the ultimate authority. The other 2 branches are equal to POTUS and can overturn what he does.

Got any other laws that you think say unseating of POTUS is a coup?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
lol
you are full of it
you missed the part about "or laws thereof"
cause you know fraud upon the fisa court is against the law
using said illegal warrants to unseat a potus would be a rebellion or insurrection
what ever the ag charges

funny you dont deny this stuff happened "it is just not against the law"
ahahahahaha
mkay

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

By that logic, anyone who has broken a law in the US has attempted a coup against the US. That sounds preposterous.

More of the spin I was talking about: "it isn't a coup, by definition" suddenly became "it is just not against the law".

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

wiki needs an update

If you click on the edited line, you will see the coup attempt update of Trump was removed on December 19, 2019. Continuous editing has involved previous edits regarding much earlier coup attempts around the world. Wiki is continuously edited and the edit linked page describes why edits are added or removed.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

By that logic, anyone who has broken a law in the US has attempted a coup against the US. That sounds preposterous.

More of the spin I was talking about: "it isn't a coup, by definition" suddenly became "it is just not against the law".

No they used the illegal fisa warrant to start an illegal investigation to unseat the president, easily rebellion or insurrection.
You simply have no understanding of our laws.
No worries, your guatemalan , who would expect you would?
It was a coup attempt.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well, I understand the english language and can read the laws we both posted. Nowhere do they speak of unseating POTUS as a coup, without your spin on it.

I guess time will tell. At this time all we have is Trump and some media articles calling it that. Nothing more.

edit on 13-2-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: mtnshredder

wiki needs an update

If you click on the edited line, you will see the coup attempt update of Trump was removed on December 19, 2019. Continuous editing has involved previous edits regarding much earlier coup attempts around the world. Wiki is continuously edited and the edit linked page describes why edits are added or removed.

Ok, I don’t hardly ever use Wiki. Was trying to find that out through reference. Thank you for the info. 👍

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join