It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let Her Rip! Democrats Call For Censor & Removal Of Pelosi Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Do you find it surprising that the democrats want truth censored? Doesn't surprise me in the least.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Do you suppose That she wants out of politics ?

I always wondered about a weird fact...

There is a unit that is attached to the CIA that since the 40's has been afforded to the current POTUS that literally has a license to kill on American soil.

Of all the Presidents that have been given that, William Clinton was the only President that never used it.

Does that mean the Clintons have had their own hit team since, like... Arkansas?

ETA... you edited out Arkancide...

edit on 7-2-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
For anyone using Firefox, the add-on ‘Easy Youtube Video Downloader Express’ works great for downloading the video.

The truth will make some reeeeeeee.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

From the source. "reigniting a battle over how much responsibility social media platforms should assume over viral footage that could mislead viewers."

Seems like the source is implying that the video is misleading or being used to mislead. Hell of a suspect thing to say considering the context of the video.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Grim Ripper is Knotting Her Own Political Noose . Give It Time , just Leave Her Alone for Now ......

She walked right into it, yes she did.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
No way in hell that video should ever be taken down. She wanted the world to see her do it - let the world watch.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

Seems like the source is implying that the video is misleading or being used to mislead. Hell of a suspect thing to say considering the context of the video.

Yes, and considering that practically speaking,
every "video" is edited to some degree.

There are no altered words she spoke,
only the slowed images of her tearing
the speech alternating with the guests
who were there for their stories.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
There is No way Nancy or Democrats want that video taken down!

“I shredded his state-of-mind address!,” she said.

Obviously Nancy is PROUD of herself.

And the U.S. House SHREDDED the Ethics Complaint that Congressman Matt Gaetz filed against Speaker Pelosi for destroying a legal document, and for pre-planning how she would break the law that night...with the whole world watching. (Pre-meditated)

Updated at: www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I already clipped it, printed it and hung it in my study.

When my grand kids ask me what it is about, I will merely state that this is a perfect example of doing something that you can never take back, and will always be remembered.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

That's why you download it... I did. History can not be forgotten. Christ there was a Tuskegee Airman in the audience.

Anywho!

FFS my father was mad at my music choices. But this actually matters.

All of this should never be forgotten.
edit on 7-2-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
Trump claimed he didn't notice Nancy and that could be somewhat believable but what about Pence. Pence had to see her tearing it up. Look at his expression. Look at his face. I wouldn't doubt that Pence planned this whole play. He probably suggested all of the people Trump invited. He was a Trump co-conspirator.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Federal Criminal Justice Reform and Federal Enterprise Zones are things that community leaders begged President Barack Obama to enact. But he was too busy doing "important" things.

President Trump implemented them, and Democrats clearly demonstrated this past Tuesday that they never did care about either initiative. And Nancy Pelosi took it to the next level, proving that Democrats don't care about ANYTHING that benefits Americans, if there's nothing in it for Congressional Democrats.

She repeatedly slaps the people in her home district in the face, yet they continue re-electing her. Go figure...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Respectfully disagree.

Trump is not that blind, even if it were true.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I didn't say he didn't see. I said he claimed he didn't see. Nothin to discuss here.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

The Beatles vs Nancy Pelosi.

I recall a few conversations about the music I listened
too as well, Elvis vs The Beatles.

But I did note vote for Bill Clinton, still wondering
why they think they took the high road.

Nancy is a disgrace, she is contemptuous and
her actions were intolerable

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

My misunderstanding then. I think Pence is doing
a fine job, not an easy road to walk either with
all of the espionage ongoing.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

VideoDownloadHelper add-on for Firefox, have a copy in .mkv format sitting on my storage array. It's not going anywhere.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: Boadicea

I like how they claim it’s a “misleading edit”

It isn’t.

I like the idea where they post the DNC version because every way you turn this and twist it, there is Pelosi acting as if she were a petulant child. It would do major damage to the Democrats to play those side by side. It won't hide the childishness.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: face23785

Thank you SO much for posting that... I didn't have time to rebut it because I need to sleep.

Look at their wording also...

Trump boasted that the “unemployment rate for women reached the lowest level in almost 70 years.” That’s true, but it had been trending down for several years before he took office.

Notice that they failed to point out that the unemployment rate for women trended UPWARDS during the Obama years?

FactCheck is crap with an obvious bias.

I could've done a much better job, like including links in all my responses, but what's the point? The person who posted it will believe everything Trump said was lies no matter what I posted. I just did it for the open-minded who ghost here.

ETA: I'm pretty familiar with this tactic. NYT I think, or WaPo, has a running list of all of Trump's "lies" and within a few items of starting to read it, you'll find their list itself is full of their own lies. But the 4 people who still have subscriptions to NYT eat it up.

I also thank you for such well constructed reply. Well thought out and it supports common sense.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Do you find it surprising that the democrats want truth censored? Doesn't surprise me in the least.

T shirt print with:

Vote Democrat if you want more censorship of the truth and free speech.

another

"I will never again vote D"

edit on 8-2-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join