It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let Her Rip! Democrats Call For Censor & Removal Of Pelosi Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Breakthestreak

All 50 States Need to go back to Paper Ballots , or at Least Black or White Pot Shards ....Just Sayin' , can't Cheat Much that Way .....

Apart from maybe the vote-counters.
I firmly believe a leftist vote-counter is a cheating vote-counter.

‘By ANY Means Necessary’ is the dEmocrat party slogan.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

All 50 States Need to go back to Paper Ballots , or at Least Black or White Pot Shards ....Just Sayin' , can't Cheat Much that Way .....

Amen to that considering reports of votes being flipped electronically in the last election.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

Amen to that considering reports of votes being flipped electronically in the last election.

They miraculously only flipped one way I bet

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: JON666

If I remember correctly they were not fliping from Hildabeast to the Trumpster

They miraculously only flipped one way I bet

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I even heard some of them “claiming” that the reason she tore it up was because the speech was full of lies (not ONE single example though, because they’re wrong, as usual) and worse, I seen a person “claim” the speech was nothing but ‘hate speech’. (That person never seen or heard the speech at all so, there’s that)..

That's right, she proudly said there was not one single thing in
the speech that was true!

Right?

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I just thought I should repost this since a thread disappeared last night in much the same vein.
This time I save the post.

Why bother?

It's a copy/paste from factcheck.org.

Here... so you don't have to save it

Got anything original to say?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I think she called it “a manifesto of mis truths”

Not sure which part she was listening to....

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

This is pure entertainment.

This is funny as hell, and we called it about 1 min after she did her deed.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I definitely need a link to those numbers .
"Talk's cheap , takes money to buy land"

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I even heard some of them “claiming” that the reason she tore it up was because the speech was full of lies (not ONE single example though, because they’re wrong, as usual) and worse, I seen a person “claim” the speech was nothing but ‘hate speech’.

Your right, she's in La La land.

Trump claimed the economy is “the best it has ever been.” But GDP growth fell to 2.3% last year and economists predict further slowing this year.

GDP growth rate is not the only indicator of the economy.

He said he brought about low unemployment by reversing “years of economic decay” and “failed economic policies,” when in fact over 1 million more jobs were added in the 35 months before he took office than in the first 35 months since.

Since the person who wrote this obviously has no idea how economics works, let me explain. Job growth will naturally slow as unemployment reaches its lowest levels, what economists call full employment. "Economic decay" and "failed economic policies" can mean a lot of things, like stagnant wage growth that Obama's policies failed to fix, but which has been fixed under this administration.

Trump boasted that the “unemployment rate for women reached the lowest level in almost 70 years.” That’s true, but it had been trending down for several years before he took office.

It's just true. This is a pathetic attempt to make their claimed list of "false" claims look bigger. So the media, in trying to make Trump look dishonest, actually is dishonest themselves. You'll see this trend continue throughout the list.

The president wrongly said, “After decades of flat and falling incomes, wages are rising fast.” They’ve gone up under Trump, but also have risen under the last several presidents.

This is patently false. Wages have indeed been stagnant and are now rising.

Trump claimed that people’s 401(k)s and pensions have increased “60, 70, 80, 90, and 100% and even more.” Some may have, but that’s far higher than the average.

In other words, this one is true, and this was another dishonest and pathetic attempt to pad the list.

He said “real median household income is now at the highest level ever recorded.” However, the Census Bureau noted that was partly due to a change in survey questions in 2014. Based on “adjusted” figures, median household income was slightly higher in 1999 than in 2018.

So like most economic indicators, it depends on exactly which metric you use. This doesn't make it false. Nice try though.

Trump claimed the new trade agreement with Canada and Mexico “will create nearly 100,000 … auto jobs.” But an independent federal commission puts the job gains at 28,000 over five years.

And, like all of these type of estimates, there will always be various ones and no one's will turn out to be correct. No one knows if this is false or not, this is another pathetic attempt to pad the list.

The president boasted that “a long, tall, and very powerful wall is being built” along the southern border, and more than 100 miles have been completed. But only one mile is located where no barriers previously existed.

In other words, true. Replacing inferior barrier with a better barrier is a fine place to start, especially with the opposition from Congress. Another pathetic attempt to pad the list.

Trump said “illegal crossings” at the southwest border “are down 75% since May.” But total apprehensions in 2019 were 81% higher than in 2016, the year before Trump took office.

These aren't mutually exclusive. They basically admitted they couldn't refute what he said so they trotted out an entirely different metric. Another pathetic attempt to pad the list.

He said that “after losing 60,000 factories under the previous two administrations, America has now gained 12,000 new factories under my administration.” He’s referring to what the Bureau of Labor Statistics calls manufacturing “establishments,” and most of the growth under Trump has been in facilities with fewer than five employees.

In other words, true. Another pathetic attempt to pad the list.

Trump compared apples to oranges in claiming a doubling of insurance premiums in five years before he took office and “less expensive” plans under his administration.

They made no point here. They didn't claim it was false. Again another weak attempt to pad the list.

The president said he made an “iron-clad” promise to “always protect patients with preexisting conditions,” but that ignores the fact he has supported Republican health plans that would reduce the current protections under the Affordable Care Act.

This dishonestly pretends they are simply trying to repeal the ACA without replacing it. All of the talk has been about repeal AND replace, not just repeal. Not acknowledging this is dishonest. Why do you suppose the media is being dishonest?

He suggested, misleadingly, that his administration was responsible for the U.S. becoming the world’s top producer of oil and natural gas. But the U.S. has been No. 1 in the world for natural gas for more than a decade, and tops in petroleum since 2013.
Trump said “300,000 working age people” left the workforce during Obama’s eight years. Actually, the workforce grew by 5.4 million.

I don't have any knowledge about these 2 in particular, but judging by the rest of the list these are probably bull# too. Maybe someone else here can debunk them.

So ask yourself, why is the media so blatantly trying to mislead you about the President's State of the Union speech?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

None of that matters, any growth within 2-3% is positive, the current economy is neither too hot or too cold, almost a goldilock economy.

Infact, everything you stated is all based upon interpretation, like the Oil and Energy dependence, by cutting regulation, we were able to extend that further beyond.

Super Unleaded at $2.18 here in Texas, beat that.

Nice try at trying to dismiss this Presidents success, btw, source your material and better format it.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Thank you SO much for posting that... I didn't have time to rebut it because I need to sleep.

Look at their wording also...

Trump boasted that the “unemployment rate for women reached the lowest level in almost 70 years.” That’s true, but it had been trending down for several years before he took office.

Notice that they failed to point out that the unemployment rate for women trended UPWARDS during the Obama years?

FactCheck is crap with an obvious bias.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Ah, yes that was her wording.
She owns it.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Thank you SO much for posting that... I didn't have time to rebut it because I need to sleep.

Notice that they failed to point out that the unemployment rate for women trended UPWARDS during the Obama years?

I could've done a much better job, like including links in all my responses, but what's the point? The person who posted it will believe everything Trump said was lies no matter what I posted. I just did it for the open-minded who ghost here.

ETA: I'm pretty familiar with this tactic. NYT I think, or WaPo, has a running list of all of Trump's "lies" and within a few items of starting to read it, you'll find their list itself is full of their own lies. But the 4 people who still have subscriptions to NYT eat it up.
edit on 7 2 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Yes thankyou for that

And that’s literally EVERY thing they claim was “false” actually being, not false. Well done.

So the speech she tore up was 100% factual and true.

Which is the real reason she tore it up.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Went to the twitter link. It is a "Donald Trum". I din't want anyone thinking this was Donald Trump's twitter.
edit on 7-2-2020 by CharlesT because: To much medication

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Apologies, that was a typo in the copy paste.
Fixed.

And yes it is the real Donald Trump, the video is pinned.

Thank you for the alert.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Lumenari

ETA: I'm pretty familiar with this tactic. NYT I think, or WaPo, has a running list of all of Trump's "lies" and within a few items of starting to read it, you'll find their list itself is full of their own lies. But the 4 people who still have subscriptions to NYT eat it up.

I ran into the same issue when I went to rebut that one...

"Trump lied a bazillion times since infancy!!!"

Then I go through the list and see things like...

"Trump said something was 9%!!! It's ACTUALLY 8.97%!!!"

"Trump has said this figure 517 times.... so it's counted as 517 lies!!!"

It's just absurd how low they can go.

ETA.. that's probably the next article of impeachment being investigated.

Rounding a number.

edit on 7-2-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: burntheships

Censorship is the tool of tyrants and cowards.

So your saying Nancy could be a coward?

She is a cross breed, a cowardly tyrant.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Do you suppose That she wants out of politics ?
edit on 7-2-2020 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join