It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let Her Rip! Democrats Call For Censor & Removal Of Pelosi Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Most of the nation has seen by now a video of Nancy Pelosi
tearing up President Trumps State Of The Union Address.

Many people were saying that it would be used against her,
and that she has it coming. Her actions were deplorable!
Unprecedented and she was so proud!

twitter.com...

But now that there is a video is out, Nancy and her gang of
Democrats want the video censored and removed.

A growing number of Democratic lawmakers are calling for Twitter and Facebook to pull down an edited video of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) that was posted by President Trump on Thursday, reigniting a battle over how much responsibility social media platforms should assume over viral footage that could mislead viewers.

thehill.com...

Well this is beyond ridiculous,, not sure what Twitter will
do, nor Facebook.

Maybe she should think twice next time, or
get some better candidates!

She is not as smart as she thinks she is,
Pelosi made her bed, let her lie in it.

Right?
edit on 7-2-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

+35 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Why would they want the video taken down?

EVERY leftist on this site agrees and the dEms certainly agree that those Tuskegee airmen are scum, obviously. The record low unemployment levels for African Americans needs to be reversed. Taxes must be raised. Military Vets are scum and so are their families, etc etc.

The list of impressive accomplishments of this administration are the antithesis of left wing ideology.

I even heard some of them “claiming” that the reason she tore it up was because the speech was full of lies (not ONE single example though, because they’re wrong, as usual) and worse, I seen a person “claim” the speech was nothing but ‘hate speech’. (That person never seen or heard the speech at all so, there’s that).

Every single person presented in the OP video IS the very reason she tore it up. She hates the level of respect the President gives to Americans. Because she (and her disgusting supporters) would do the exact opposite.

+49 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Censorship is the tool of tyrants and cowards.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

The Grim Ripper is Knotting Her Own Political Noose . Give It Time , just Leave Her Alone for Now ......

edit on 7-2-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Tried to download the video, can't.
And I even tried 4k video downloader one of the best to dl youtube videos
I guess those is charge of us do own youtube

As a Veteran, I find her act DESPICABLE !

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Well, in the interests of full disclosure, it is an edited video they want taken down, as opposed to the original video itself. This is from another link that I already had up:

But a new video promoted by Trump across multiple channels shows an altered chronology of that event, with Pelosi tearing up the speech in immediate response to individual stories. That’s in line with Republicans’ symbolic argument, but has struck many Democrats as a misleading edit, and a perfect case study for platforms’ newly published policies on altered media.

So basically, the Dems don't like the strong metaphorical message sent when Trump intersperses real people and their stories with shots of her tearing up the speech. Apparently the symbology of Pelosi shredding the stories of real life people to bits for her own selfish purposes is a little too powerful. Hmmmmm....

I think there's only one solution. Dems will just have to post and play the original every single time someone posts and plays the Trump video... e v e r y.... s i n g l e.... t i m e.

That will fix everything! I'm sure folks will get the proper impression then

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Well , you Sound like a Deplorable to me . PUSH...........)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I like how they claim it’s a “misleading edit”

It isn’t.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Wasn't it decided some time ago that Trump wasn't allowed to delete his own tweets, because that was against "freedom of information" or something?
Surely the same principle would also debar anybody else from removing them.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Lawl, dimz are trying to censor the 1st amendment again, I'm not surprised.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Censorship is the tool of tyrants and cowards.

Yup.

When you act with integrity you have nothing to worry about. They want to play games with the worlds top troll, and don't like when the troll emerges from beneath the bridge. LOL

This is pure entertainment.

+3 more 
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

No.

Trump wasn't allowed to BLOCK other people's Tweets.

Just to clarify.

+15 more 
link   

Basic internet rule: if you don’t want to become a meme, don’t do something meme worthy.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Like most leftist Sanfran Nancy does not realize the consequences of her actions before pulling her stunt. Hopefully she will be charged with destroying a federal document which is a federal offense. That document was the property of all American citizens. Her head would explode if McConnell tore up a bill that the congress had given to the upper house.

edit on 7-2-2020 by JON666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666
Like most leftist Sanfran Nancy does not realize the consequences of her actions before pulling her stunt. Hopefully she will be charged with destroying a federal document which is a federal offense. That document was the property of all American citizens.

And even if the copy of the speech is not considered a federal document, her INTENT was to destroy a federal document.

And that, according to every dEm supporter on Earth, is a valid reason to charge her.

The ‘intent’ is in the eye of the accuser, right leftists?
edit on 7 2 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
I think I was half-remembering complaints that he ought not to be deleting his own tweets, because they are "part of the Presidential record" (like the Nixon tapes, I suppose). E.g. www.forbes.com...

In which case, my logic would still apply.

edit on 7-2-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I was thinking setting it to music. Whip It, Push It or maybe even Beck’s Loser (looping back and forth to the guitar slide). Maybe even have Nancy mumble the lyrics with all the grimaces and lip licking through the night.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

# these Democrats.
They didn’t seem to care about piece of Schiff portraying Trump as a mafia boss during his re-enactment of the Ukraine call that pretty much led to all the asshole Dem supporters thinking that is exactly how the call went down....because they are just stupid.
Piglosi tore up the speech, it really happened...if the Dem supporters can’t figure out the timeline then they can go # themselves too.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

All 50 States Need to go back to Paper Ballots , or at Least Black or White Pot Shards ....Just Sayin' , can't Cheat Much that Way .....

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

I even heard some of them “claiming” that the reason she tore it up was because the speech was full of lies (not ONE single example though, because they’re wrong, as usual) and worse, I seen a person “claim” the speech was nothing but ‘hate speech’.

Your right, she's in La La land.

Trump claimed the economy is “the best it has ever been.” But GDP growth fell to 2.3% last year and economists predict further slowing this year.
He said he brought about low unemployment by reversing “years of economic decay” and “failed economic policies,” when in fact over 1 million more jobs were added in the 35 months before he took office than in the first 35 months since.
Trump boasted that the “unemployment rate for women reached the lowest level in almost 70 years.” That’s true, but it had been trending down for several years before he took office.
The president wrongly said, “After decades of flat and falling incomes, wages are rising fast.” They’ve gone up under Trump, but also have risen under the last several presidents.
Trump claimed that people’s 401(k)s and pensions have increased “60, 70, 80, 90, and 100% and even more.” Some may have, but that’s far higher than the average.
He said “real median household income is now at the highest level ever recorded.” However, the Census Bureau noted that was partly due to a change in survey questions in 2014. Based on “adjusted” figures, median household income was slightly higher in 1999 than in 2018.
Trump claimed the new trade agreement with Canada and Mexico “will create nearly 100,000 … auto jobs.” But an independent federal commission puts the job gains at 28,000 over five years.
The president boasted that “a long, tall, and very powerful wall is being built” along the southern border, and more than 100 miles have been completed. But only one mile is located where no barriers previously existed.
Trump said “illegal crossings” at the southwest border “are down 75% since May.” But total apprehensions in 2019 were 81% higher than in 2016, the year before Trump took office.
He said that “after losing 60,000 factories under the previous two administrations, America has now gained 12,000 new factories under my administration.” He’s referring to what the Bureau of Labor Statistics calls manufacturing “establishments,” and most of the growth under Trump has been in facilities with fewer than five employees.
Trump compared apples to oranges in claiming a doubling of insurance premiums in five years before he took office and “less expensive” plans under his administration.
The president said he made an “iron-clad” promise to “always protect patients with preexisting conditions,” but that ignores the fact he has supported Republican health plans that would reduce the current protections under the Affordable Care Act.
He suggested, misleadingly, that his administration was responsible for the U.S. becoming the world’s top producer of oil and natural gas. But the U.S. has been No. 1 in the world for natural gas for more than a decade, and tops in petroleum since 2013.
Trump said “300,000 working age people” left the workforce during Obama’s eight years. Actually, the workforce grew by 5.4 million.
We also reviewed the Democratic response and found that Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer got the story on wages wrong, too, when she said they have “stagnated while CEO pay has skyrocketed.” Pay at the top may have grown more rapidly over the long term, but wages overall have gone up.
I just thought I should repost this since a thread disappeared last night in much the same vein.
This time I save the post.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join