It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Beast Uncovered???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Mark of the beast is

The right hand and the forehead, what are you doing on your computer? Using your right hand to control the mouse and the forehead is pointing at the screen.'

Quite a stretching of it... Instead, think about this. There will come a point when we will have to have a barcode/chip (and so far, the locations have been proposed as the hand or forehead), that will be physically invisible, to be used as ID, credit card, etc. In the Bible, it states that you must have the mark in order to buy and sell.

Now THAT's creepy!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
I was in the catholic church as a young man and the more I see, the scarier this monstrosity of religion seems.

The papacy is probably going to become the second beast of Revalation-the Great Harlot may be Rome/Vatican.

The papacy is the AntiChrist and the Mark of the Beast is Sunday worship (the Beast will change laws and times), contrary to the Law and the Holy Spirit being the Mark of God. The bible tells us again and again what God means by having a mark on your right hand and your forehead. It means to keep a law in mind (forehead) and live by it actively (right hand). Passover is called a mark on the Jews' forehead and right hand, the Law is called a mark on the Jews' right hand and forehead, the priesthood of Aaron is called a mark on the Levites' forehead and right hand.

The mark of the beast is the anti version of the Jewish Festivals, Law and Priesthood. The Church doesn't keep Passover, but instead they have aquired Easter celebration and old pagan Sun festival and also the other three major pagan festivals, topped with Sol Victus', Emperor Constatntines Sun god's, day of rebirth, 25th of December. They worship on Sunday, keep idols and pray to the dead and the angels. The pope says he is God's representative on Earth. Their God is three beings. And of course they have a deceitful priesthood who teaches and acts out these things. AntiChrist is the highest priest of Babylon. Rome is modern day Babylon, and her highest priest is the bishop of Rome, the Pope. It's difficult to see it when Satan is standing right before you, for he can turn himself into an Angel of Light.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
mikromarius, I think you are right on.
Also, I just noticed something in Rev. 3:3, it says: IF you DO NOT watch, I will come on you as a thief in the night....
That right there lays to waste one of the greatest doctrines (of devils and seducing spirits?) in the church today.
Keep watch bro.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RacerX
mikromarius, I think you are right on.
Also, I just noticed something in Rev. 3:3, it says: IF you DO NOT watch, I will come on you as a thief in the night....
That right there lays to waste one of the greatest doctrines (of devils and seducing spirits?) in the church today.
Keep watch bro.

I try to keep my candle burning
And I never attend Sunday church. It would be like attending a Venus mass or a Zeus fest. God has set his festivals and Sabbaths with care and wisdom. Who are we to change them and turn them in to sabbaths for Satan?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The first beast was the Babylonian Empire. The beasts represent empires. Nebuchanezzar's dream that Daniel interpreted about the the statue of different metals: gold-Babylon, silver-Medo-Persians, brass-Greek, iron-Rome, iron and clay-divided as the world is now, iron for the 2nd Roman Empire/ NWO.
The false prophet will be the pope, not the antichrist. And yes, the Roman Catholic Church is the woman on the beast.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SandMan
The first beast was the Babylonian Empire. The beasts represent empires. Nebuchanezzar's dream that Daniel interpreted about the the statue of different metals: gold-Babylon, silver-Medo-Persians, brass-Greek, iron-Rome, iron and clay-divided as the world is now, iron for the 2nd Roman Empire/ NWO.
The false prophet will be the pope, not the antichrist. And yes, the Roman Catholic Church is the woman on the beast.

Exactly.

The papacy will produce the False Prophet.
The Anti-Christ will come from???? Guesses abound.
The Woman will indeed be the great mystery religion, old Babylon revisited again. It will be Baal worship all over again and worse- with new technology this is a truly frightening (if you fall ) proposition.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   
As is in my signature: from the eternal sea he rises. Just like in the Omen movies, surprising that Hollywood plus the Bible can actually produce some relevant stuff.....the eternal sea is politics in the movie. The best candidate right now is Prince Charles for the antichrist.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 06:08 AM
link   
This has some decent info.........take what you want from it.

theway2jesus.users1.50megs.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join