It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People of Phoenix ~ the time has come

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: schuyler
The people of Phoenix respectfully decline.

Darn, I forgot Schuyler was still Mayor.

lol

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
So if the military *does* spend millions on this... what would it accomplish?

If its a successfull reenactment, conspiracy theorists will deny it and carry on as usual.

If its a failed reenactment, conspiracy theorists will latch on to it and carry on as usual.

There are no positive results to be had here. It wont change what the Phoenix lights most likely was - both flares (the popular video) and *something* that wasnt flares (the eyewitness reports of the triangle).
edit on 8-2-2020 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Pretty sure the US military has other things to do than pander to UFO nuts.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
The citizens of Phoenix should request that the Military repeat their flare drop EXACTLY as the military said it was done on the night of March 13, 1997.

Then everyone can film it and match it to the films made on the original night. Then the Military could finally prove that the second UFO event of that night was indeed a flare drop just as they said it was.

The event happened in March and it took the military until June to respond with their excuse for what happened. They claimed that four A-10 Warthog planes from the Maryland Air National Guard dropped flares while on a training exercise at the Barry Goldwater Range near Phoenix.

Despite the fact that the event was a topic on national television and radio ~ even in faraway Maryland ~ it took forever for a pilot to get up off his lazy butt and claim that he was one of the those that dropped flares on that night.

After the event Arizona Governor Fife Symington called the commander of Luke Air Force Base and the general of the National Guard, asking what the lights were. He was told “No comment.”

There is nothing top secret about dropping flares, no reason to withhold the information, as the military claims to drop flares all the time. And it does not become a major UFO event, except in Phoenix. That is because it was the second UFO event of that night.

Gee, how coincidental!

Coincidence? No. The military dropped those “flares” to cover-up the first UFO event.

The people of Phoenix can also send out a call to any and all pilots that might claim they were involved with the first UFO ~ the V. They can recreate that fly-over also.

On March 7th of 2000, the Air National Guard tried to reenact the event and failed badly.

As of now the military has had 23 years to recreate this event and quiet their detractors, so it is WAY overdue.

They could even do it on the anniversary. March 13th, 2020 is a Friday night. The city could make it a public celebration of Phoenix’s most famous happening. Local vendors could sell their wares in the city parks and everyone will have a fine time. Not only that but it could be a nationally televised event across news channels nationwide, as the drop itself – like a cities fireworks show – will only last a few minutes.

If the military has nothing to hide this should not be a problem. Money is not an issue because they already have allocations for training; simply switch the dates and locations. The military has over a month to set-up the recreation, so it has no legitimate excuse not to do it on the same night. Or the next night or the next or even the next… it does not even have to be in March, they could do it on any night ~ just get her done!

Hey Air National Guard ~ Maryland or Arizona ~ this is your chance to play the hero!

Citizens of Phoenix ~ get on the radio ~ get on the television ~ get on the internet ~ and Request ~ on a daily bases ~ that the Military ~ YOUR MILITARY THAT YOU PAY FOR ~ recreate their flare drop of March 13, 1997.

www.google.com... QBA&biw=1173&bih=625

Of course atmospheric conditions will likely never again match up with that day...wink wink...nudge nudge..

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Area 51 didnt pan out, so.......Storm Phoenix?

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
Area 51 didnt pan out, so.......Storm Phoenix?

Sounds like a stripper name.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
What would the point be? They -were- flares. Dropped to distract from the real sighting or not, re-dropping flares won't accomplish anything.

I mean.. you yourself said they were dropped as a distraction. They were flares, end of story. The real question is why were they -only- dropped on that one night in that location. Never before then.. and never since, but rather, just that singular night.. after reports of the V shaped UFO started coming in.
edit on 8-2-2020 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
"I did not know the people of Phoenix do whatever their mayor suggest---or some random Internet person."

You forgot about Area 51 already? You forgot that I posted that a million man motorcycle convoy would be better off going to Area 51 than to DC? I made a fun comment on ATS. Then someone else decided to make the same type of comment on a more popular site and look what they got.

"Do you seriously believe that by posting your request on ATS, that the people of Phoenix will suddenly rally to your cause and ask the government to reenact their flare skit"

No, just having fun. I doubt that more than a couple members here live in Phoenix.

Now if I wanted real attention I would send the opening post to all the Phoenix public and government sites. But I am too lazy for that. Like I said, just having fun.

edit on 10-2-2020 by spiritualarchitect because: "quotes"

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
So many people here offering excuses.

Money is not an excuse. As stated. the money is already allotted for in the training. They are going to drop flares at some point in their training so there is no new money needed - only a change of dates and dropping routes.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
What would the point be? They -were- flares.

I disagree that they were flares. I was not there, but from watching the films I think there is a good chance they are not flares.

If you have read up on that night and watched the films then you know that many, many, many of the eyewitnesses that watched those lights that night DO NOT think they were flares either.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Please note:

Quotes must have links to the story.
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Oh they knew flares were a distraction
to already existing unidentified aerial phenomena
events.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The army tests in low IQ regions on purposes. Russian spies stick out like a sore thumb in braindead populations like phoenix arizona. No one with a brain has ever reported a ufo sighting. I saw some planes and didn't know what models they were, but come on, thats not what we're talking about here, we're talking about the dumbing down of humans, technology increase parallels with delusion increase, its illogical, the universe does not know how to deal, maybe they'll send aliens in spaceships to clean up the stupidity of races such as the Phoenicians
edit on 12-2-2020 by AnodeOrCathode because: Brain too big for slow special ed website.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnodeOrCathode
The army tests in low IQ regions on purposes. Russian spies stick out like a sore thumb in braindead populations like phoenix arizona... maybe they'll send aliens in spaceships to clean up the stupidity of races such as the Phoenicians

I'm fascinated yet sceptical regarding the 1997 incident, but isn't that a rather sweeping statement about 1.7 million people?

No one with a brain has ever reported a ufo sighting.

Oh, dear.

I think you may be in the wrong forum. Just a hunch.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join