It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US and UK populations will decrease to 100 and 15 million, respectively, by 2025?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
What is Deagel & why does this website say the US and UK populations will decrease to 100 and 15 million, respectively, by 2025? www.deagel.com...
www.deagel.com...

And there are more countries like Norway ,, !
www.deagel.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: WhySoBlinded

I have no idea. Do they give any type of information on this other than these numbers?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Fyi... That website is infected.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
So combine our Nation states, but let us run things, cool? Kthxbye!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Scroll to the bottom of this page and there is some explanation...

The majority of the economic and demographic data used in the making of the forecasts is widely available by institutions such as the CIA, IMF, UN, USG, etc. You can see the most relevant data at every single country's page. There is a tiny part of data coming from a variety of shadow sources such as Internet gurus, unsigned reports and others. But all these sources are from the internet and are of public domain for at least a minority. For example, several years ago Dagong, the Chinese ratings agency, published a report analyzing the physical economy of the States comparing it with those of China, Germany and Japan. The conclusion was that the US GDP was something between $5 to $10 trillion instead of $15 trillion as officially reported by the USG. We assume that the official data, especially economic, released by governments is fake, cooked or distorted in some degree. Historically it is well known that the former Soviet Union was making up fake statistics years before its collapse. Western as well as other countries are making up their numbers today to conceal their real state of affairs. We are sure that many people out there can find government statistics in their own countries that by their own personal experience are hard to believe or are so optimistic that may belong to a different country...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Seen that website make the rounds for a long, long time every now and then. Over a decade.

Never seen anyone find out what it actually is. Kind of spooky though.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I’m pretty handy at self reliance, so more for me.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

as they will not reveal the metrics for thier " predictions " - i simply ignore it

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Our population is literally booming and in the central / northern / SE belt you can no longer drive your car for traffic congestion, while the green fields are something of yesteryear as everywhere is built up, even walking in the streets is difficult as the population is going up crazily and we are packed in like sardines due to everyone moving here from abroad namely Poles and Romanians and massive heffer native women churning out chav babbies by the million to get on the benefits gravy train.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I'm glad I don't live in the same country as you....oh, hang on a minute.

Yet another reason why London, the South East and The Home Counties should be walled off and separated from the rest of us.

You can just keep on doing what you're doing and we'll just struggle on....quite happily with our wonderful green fields and happy smiley faces.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

No one knows the future.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
BEAM does a reply to: scraedtosleep

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I'm glad I don't live in the same country as you....oh, hang on a minute.

Yet another reason why London, the South East and The Home Counties should be walled off and separated from the rest of us.

You can just keep on doing what you're doing and we'll just struggle on....quite happily with our wonderful green fields and happy smiley faces.

Truth be told it's cming to you soon as well FB. They building like crazy in the Midlands there's no green fields no more in the central belt holy smoke its all connected and now this HS2 will cement that overspill as millions of migrants all move to London and the overspill from the SE estates are now moving up north to make way for them, now we got loads of southerners living in our Midlands council estates and all the crime and violence that comes with them. Eventually it will creep up to NE and Wales but that's probably after us lot are reincarnated into the a future life. But its coming and the island is sinking fast as rhe greeneries disappear replaced with new BRitain

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Yet you are a passionate supporter of the EU and its policy of free movement and unfettered immigration?

There's been crime and violence in The Midlands for a long, long time.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
So 2/3 of the population of the US are going to just go **poof**?

...and in less than five years??

**poof**, indeed.

England and Wales have a combined population of slightly over 55 million, and over 70 percent of them are going to go **poof** as well...?

That's a lot of **poof** w/o a hint of how the **poof** is going to occur...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Well, if everybody does turn 'poof' as sometimes seems to be the agenda then who knows?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Yet you are a passionate supporter of the EU and its policy of free movement and unfettered immigration?

Yes you are correct that was the position a few days ago but I changed my mind. Now I'm a full on Brexiteer and support it through and through. After watching the way EU folk have treated us over the past few years plus recognising our economy might do well here in the Midlands if we can get our branding right in te emerging markets like India / China with 20 times the population of France each to sell to then bollocks to it............... Full on Brexiteer
There are also many people who are still alive who had relatives killed on the continent and daft as it sounds I honestly don't know whetehr being controlled by a German dominated government is going to be the right thing to do. It's still too soon in our collective memories the horrors people still alive went through to surrender our sovereignty. Screw the EU.......... Bring on the new

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

So you have had some sort of personal epiphany....good for you, but I got to say I am a bit surprised and tend to be a bit suspicious about such sudden about turns. Change in perspective is usually a gradual thing evolved over time.
Still, better late than never.

To be honest, I trust the krauts more than I trust those surrender monkeys!

All joking aside; I'm not anti-European just anti-EU.....a big difference that far too many people don't seem to be able to understand.

Whilst I have no doubt things will be nowhere near as bad as the doomsayers constantly predict but I'd be surprised if there wasn't the odd bump in the road somewhere down the line.
But we're strong enough and resolute enough to get through all that and be a roaring success both domestically and on the world stage.

But I digress.....as usual.

edit on 10/2/20 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Really?

top topics

join