It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan is not an angel says Revelation 13.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The name of his number is Satan (the name of the beast), not Nero Caesar.

The number of his name is 666 (Satan's number). - This is why the "S" is capital to Six hundred threescore and six, because it is a key clue to the man's name being Satan.

Satan is a man, not an angel, but this is according to Revelation 13.

And do peep this...

How can an angel turn on God? An angel can't, because an angel is not a man. A man has free will, not an angel.

Now add that stuff up. Satan was never an angel to begin with. Yep, a man that can disguise himself as an angel of light.

If Satan was never an angel, then Satan was never a devil either. How so? Man can't be angels or devils. So get this into your heads. Satan is misunderstood, because he was defrauded by a conspiracy to defraud him by the authors of certain books in the bible. He was only "called" The Devil, but never was a devil in the first place. Get your reading skills together.

Man is more special than you think. Man is much more than you think. A man named Satan reveals this. He is the first beast of Revelation 13. The second beast is the enemy of the first beast, because it made Satan receive the mark, to try to stop Satan from buying or selling. All before the second beast is Satan and the dragon (Satan's twin sister).

To not be of Satan or the dragon is to be of the second beast. I suspect many people on earth are of the second beast, and don't even know it, unless they been running a major trick on who is of the first beast or who is of the dragon.

The equal opposite of man is woman. So it has been very simple to have realized, that the dragon is a woman. Not just any woman, but woman as in the only woman. The second beast is an it that pretends to be different men and women aboard of these males and females that are human beings regardless.

A man and a woman can be as many people as they need to be, because we are dealing with infinities. Just like the second beast... It is some kind of infinity itself. This is how it is many. Just like how man and woman are many, especially elsewhere.

Look, there are three beings that are infinities.

1. The dragon (a woman)
2. Satan (a man)
3. The second beast (an it)

There is no God. Man and woman have powers, even creation powers. The second beast has powers, too, even creation powers, that differ from man's and woman's powers.

It's time to get this in your heads. Stop limiting man and woman. Man and woman are much more than meets the earthly eye.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
His original name was supposed to be Satanael in Enoch, but the El was removed since it meant "God" an is refered to an aspect of god like the other archangels. Satan has also been linked to Samael, who is nether good nor evil, an in a passage, Moses is said to be terrified of it when Metatron shows him.
edit on 7-2-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88
His original name was supposed to be Satanael in Enoch, but the El was removed since it meant "God" an is refered to an aspect of god like the other archangels. Satan has also been linked to Samael, who is nether good nor evil, an in a passage, Moses is said to be terrified of it when Metatron shows him.

Are you just making this up or do you have a source?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

You clearly distrust religion. Why still attatch your thoughts to it? The bible and other books are full of inferior beliefs such as slavery.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
yes, Satan was an angel

Your picture looks like Satan.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Satan means adversary, and is not a being but an idea or attitude. Historically Satan has been used as an adjective describing people or philosophies that challenge the status quo. "Satanic" "Unholy" "Devilry" etc, all just different labels for the same reaction to unorthodox practices.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Claymation213

The number of his name is 666 (Satan's number). - This is why the "S" is capital to Six hundred threescore and six, because it is a key clue to the man's name being Satan.

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six"

So isn't 666 the number of man and what we are made of as in Carbon 666. It seems this is saying the beast will a man/woman that starts as 666 Man and is modified.

This other direction is to suggest that the word beast is actually talking about modifying the holy temple of man using genetic engineering in breaking the one sin that can never be forgiven... In other words, by placing an idol in the Temple, the temple of our bodies, 666 man.

edit on 7-2-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Did they use capital letter for names thousands of years ago? I'm not sure just curious.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

originally posted by: Specimen88

Are you just making this up or do you have a source?

Not really making it up just confused by the amount of interpretations, an who's what, or what's who, and their uses.

According to "The Ascension of Moses" (Chapter IV - Aggadah - The Legend of The Jews - By Louis Ginzberg) Samael is also mentioned as being in 7th Heaven:

"In the last heaven Moses saw two angels, each five hundred parasangs in height, forged out of chains of black fire and red fire, the angels Af, "Anger," and Hemah, "Wrath," whom God created at the beginning of the world, to execute His will. Moses was disquieted when he looked upon them, but Metatron embraced him, and said, "Moses, Moses, thou favorite of God, fear not, and be not terrified," and Moses became calm. There was another angel in the seventh heaven, different in appearance from all the others, and of frightful mien. His height was so great, it would have taken five hundred years to cover a distance equal to it, and from the crown of his head to the soles of his feet he was studded with glaring eyes, at the sight of which the beholder fell prostrate in awe. "This one," said Metatron, addressing Moses, "is Samael, who takes the soul away from man." "Whither goes he now?" asked Moses, and Metatron replied, "To fetch the soul of Job the pious." Thereupon Moses prayed to God in these words, "O may it be Thy will, my God and the God of my fathers, not to let me fall into the hands of this angel."

Wasn't really passage not that look back at it.

Samael been used in Gnostics to refer to Yaloboath, while Satanael in Gnostics revealed against the Demiurge. Just the just the different meaning behind those names an the suffixes are hard for me to wrap my head around, an depending which sect or narrative of beleive they come from.

As for the El an God, all the Archangels have El at the end of their name, and the supposed meaning of Israel means " to fight" or "contend" while El would be God again. Then there Helel an Lucifer meaning the same thing....
edit on 7-2-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I found in the Bible (Job 1 and 2) that Satan appeared before God along with the other Sons of God. God asked him where he had come from, and he replied that he had been walking around on the Earth. He is not the Prince of Hell, not even of Heck. This Earth is his range of operation, until he is tossed into the Lake of Fire. BTW, the LoF is not Hell.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

Did they use capital letter for names thousands of years ago? I'm not sure just curious.

Yes... with the caveat that they ONLY had capital letters back then.

Revelation was written in Koine Greek, which didn't become bicameral (upper case and lower case) until about the 9th century (800 AD) hermeneutics.stackexchange.com...

Apparently it was originally written as "Satanas" (according to the Blue Letter Bible) and not ha-satan (the opponent) www.blueletterbible.org...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

So isn't 666 the number of man and what we are made of as in Carbon 666.

No.

Carbon's number is just plain 6. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Revelation ch13 makes it very clear that the first and second beasts are wroking together, hand-in-glove. The second beast wants the world to worship the first beast.

I take the first beast to be a corporate power (on the analogy of the Nazi state), and the second beast to be a mouth-using leader of the same (on the analogy of Adolf Hitler).

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Revelation ch13 makes it very clear that the first and second beasts are wroking together, hand-in-glove. The second beast wants the world to worship the first beast.

I take the first beast to be a corporate power (on the analogy of the Nazi state), and the second beast to be a mouth-using leader of the same (on the analogy of Adolf Hitler).

To cause the world to worship the 1st beast doesn't mean the second beast worships the first beast itself.
edit on 7-2-2020 by Claymation213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Revelations, huh? That book has a very interesting history and it's not really what a lot of people think it is.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Claymation213
To cause the world to worship the 1st beast doesn't mean the second beast worships the first beast itself.

I suppose, using my analogy, Hitler could have been insincere in his acclamation of the Nazi state, and was really using it as a way to get people to worship himself. But they were still working together as a partnership.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Hmm...... Just a Nasty Man then ? I Think I Met him Once in Washington D.C. .

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

No.

Yes its atomic weight that is made up of 6 electrons 6 neutron and 6 protons.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Xtrozero

So isn't 666 the number of man and what we are made of as in Carbon 666.

No.

And 6 is the number of man.

Created on the 6th day
Commanded to work 6 days
Forbidden to murder man is the 6th commandment
There are other examples I would need to look up.

666 is the number of man making themselves God
When he rebelled this was Satan’s motive (Isaiah 14:13-14)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join