It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump is garbage.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sure sure

It’s not me who is upset about the poor royals being unfairly treated by the media now is it?

Ha ha haaa. Poor young lefties, just can’t get a break.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: DBCowboy

Have you recently been through a gender reasignement?

Too many times now.

I'm just like a giant Mr Potato Head.

Just clip on/off whatever I feel like having that day.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I don't hate anyone. And im not sure any democratic candidate is better ATM. Although i rather see bernie vs trump than biden vs trump.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slinki
a reply to: tgidkp

All I will say is that I agree with you. And I'm not gonna stick around anymore to be called childish names and accusations of being a radical leftist "Dim". If anyone has turned "radical" it's the republicans. Boot lickers, the lot of them. Cult of the "King".

But I'll show my allegiance to our country at the next election. And Lord help us if that joke wins another term.
Ya'll really need to open your eyes.

People don’t support the President because it’s Donald Trump

People support his POLICIES (imagine that, actually having policies and plans that people can see and decide if they want to have those plans implemented, what a novel idea)

So regardless of who “he” is, if Hillary Clinton had the same policies, she’d be President
edit on 7 2 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

i triple dog dare you to actually substantiate that claim, rather than just echo whatever you think makes you sound smart.

you go first.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

But I'll show my allegiance to our country at the next election

That’s gold.
Who is better than Trump on the Dem side?
Nobody. Period.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
"he's right you know" - Morgan Freeman

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Have you recently been through a gender reasignement?

Too many times now.

I'm just like a giant Mr Potato Head.

Just clip on/off whatever I feel like having that day.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

All I will say is that I agree with you. And I'm not gonna stick around anymore to be called childish names and accusations of being a radical leftist "Dim". If anyone has turned "radical" it's the republicans. Boot lickers, the lot of them. Cult of the "King".

But I'll show my allegiance to our country at the next election. And Lord help us if that joke wins another term.
Ya'll really need to open your eyes.

I'm not calling you any names, please tell me what he's done for the country that hasn't turned out really well so far?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Sure sure

It’s not me who is upset about the poor royals being unfairly treated by the media now is it?

Ha ha haaa. Poor young lefties, just can’t get a break.

Why do you keep talking about the royals if you don't care about them ? Perhaps you care more than you realize.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Up means more civilian deaths. Trump canceled the public report on drone strikes, including civilain deaths.. Trump Admin Ups Drone Strikes, Tolerates More Civilian Deaths: U.S. OfficialsTrump inherited Obama's drone war and he's significantly expanded it in countries where the US is not technically at war
US drone strike kills dozens of farmers in Afghanistan
Trump has expanded the CIA's use of drones. Civilian deaths have increased. Do you agree with this approach? If so, then I'm guessing you thought Obama's drone strikes were being "nice"?

Personally, I don't understand how bombing the f%ck out of civilians is going to reduce terrorism... I remember when everybody was bashing Obama for his use of drones. Tables have turned and now it's okay to bomb civilians because we should just believe that the trump administration and the CIA are making acceptable causalities for country.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Perhaps you care about President Trump

Is that your logic?

“Logic”, might be a foreign word for ya young lad, look it up.

I was just laughing about those very same people who defend the royals against the mean old media suddenly saying “leave Trump alone”

It’s called hypocrisy

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Trump did change the ROE in the Middle East.

I'm sure that means more civilian fatalities, more collateral damage.

It's a war we're fighting there.

People die.

It sucks but to pretend that we can only kill certain bad guys and somehow avoid or miss killing innocent civilians is naïve.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
a reply to: blueman12
Except we were talking about Obama killing US citizens with drone strikes.
Civilian casualties is another subject altogether.
You were asked specifically when Trump droned a US citizen? Obama did, btw.

No I wasn't. Here's the quote :
originally posted by: burdman30ott6
"If you're really an enemy of exaggerated BS, then you certainly won't mind producing a link that gives cold, hard numbers supporting your claim that Trump has increased drone strike civilian deaths over Obama. Put up or shut up... nah, that was uncalled for, let me try again... put up or be called a BS artist."

I have always been talking about civilian casualties. Maybe another poster wasn't? Do only US civilian deaths count? Are civilians just acceptable to murder because they're from the middle east?

www.france24.com...

According to the United Nations, at least 3,812 Afghan civilians were killed or wounded in the first half of 2019 in the war against militant groups, with a big increase in the number of casualties caused by government and foreign forces.
Air strikes by US and government forces killed 363 people and injured 156 others, and of those casualties 150 were children, according to the UN report. Of those 519 casualties, just over four of every five were caused by the international forces.

No wonder why Trump canceled to release the annual public drone strike report. Would people still support him if they knew the true number of civilian deaths caused by u.s. strikes? Or would they turn the other cheek and continue to praise him like they did Obama?

It's interesting that we define terrorism as: the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
With so much civilian death, are we much different?

edit on 7-2-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

more collateral damage.

Ahhh the excuse to murder hundreds of civilians. Why is the u.s. exempt from being the "bad guys" if they are bombing civilians just like the "bad guys" do.

I read these reports and the U.S. is killing women and children. So is the Taliban. How can we be considered the "good guys"?

Or are afghanistani's acceptable to kill because we decided to have a war there?

The only naivety I see are from the people who justify being in the middle east and killing thousands of innocent civilians. For what? I doubt the population will grow up to love the U.S. when they hear of relatives being accidently killed by drone strikes every month...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The REEEEEEEEEE'aning

Its happening folks...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
The REEEEEEEEEE'aning

Its happening folks...

Oh 2020 is gonna be a GREAT five years!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
trump is garbage

Every one of his presidential challengers wants the electoral college abolished.

Why is no one calling out that garbage?
edit on 7-2-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Perhaps you care about President Trump

Is that your logic?

“Logic”, might be a foreign word for ya young lad, look it up.

I was just laughing about those very same people who defend the royals against the mean old media suddenly saying “leave Trump alone”

It’s called hypocrisy

To you I imagine it is, when you simply broad brush groups into neat little boxes it becomes difficult to understand individual actions and nuances, likes dislikes etc.

You talk down to others like you are an authority of knowledge, you speak of logic while displaying absolutely none.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

There there

You matter.

(Emoji goes here)
edit on 7 2 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join