It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump is garbage.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The anti-Trump // pro Democrat mental mob is really getting desperate I see πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 🎯 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
this thread may have given me the Corona-virus.
edit on 7-2-2020 by DorianSoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tgidkp

How about you take your infantile and petty, "ORANGE MAN BAD" crap and zip it.

You don't have to vote for him.

But the rest of us are sick and tired of your pissing and moaning and trying to destroy the man.

Your OP couldn't even give one solid reason that you call the man "garbage".

Just some pitiful, "he looks orange" crap as usual.

I bet you're a real looker.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tgidkp

No second line needed.

~shrug~

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Well im not OP, and don't have a heart attack because i dare criticize your Lord and Savior Donald Trump. You're arguing out emotion. Look at the increased civilian death and our indefinite stay in iraq. Look at how Trump excused saudi arabia for the journalist's death.

I criticized Obama for the same type of behavior which trump has only followed suit.

Only person "reeing' is you who nearly faints if i dare criticize potus. Im sorry im not a sheep to be hearded and actually question why Trump is doing these things.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Don't let them discourage you.
The first step is admitting there is a problem.
You have taken that first step.
Fear not . You are not the only one who's eyes have been opened.
edit on 272020 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Well im not OP, and don't have a heart attack because i dare criticize your Lord and Savior Donald Trump. You're arguing out emotion. Look at the increased civilian death and our indefinite stay in iraq. Look at how Trump excused saudi arabia for the journalist's death.

I criticized Obama for the same type of behavior which trump has only followed suit.

Only person "reeing' is you who nearly faints if i dare criticize potus. Im sorry im not a sheep to be hearded and actually question why Trump is doing these things.

I know you are not OP, which was why I stated, "OP" before the part where I was talking to "OP".

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Laughable huh?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tgidkp

but i rather think that you guys draw a lot comfort from the assumption that "Liberals" equates to "dumbasses".

if that makes you feel good about yourself, you can think of me as you may. whatevs.

Many are very smart but live in bubble worlds of their own creation. My use of Social Civics 100 dumbass deals more with people who carry emotional baggage with die hard ideals on things they do not even have a clue about. What would you you call this?

In your case do you really think our country will be much different after 4 more Trump years? You call it game over... I see us either slightly better or worst than we are today with Trump going off into the sunset as Mr. Irrelevant just as Obama did...Which one of us do you think will be correct?

edit on 7-2-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

you would be well served to read back on my posts in this thread without your ill-tempered interpretations about 'what i mean'.

try more for 'what i said' and if you are confused about what i meant, try talking to me like a fellow human instead of being so goddammed rude.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Trump supporters are always arguing in defense of Trump like they are trying to survive some liberal tidal wave.

I wasn't happy with Obama but it's useless arguing with trump supporters because they are never willing to admit trump does anything wrong.

It's like they are afraid if they admit has some swampish actions they might suddenly lose the liberal vs conservative war.. And vice cersa with anti-trumpers..

Trump has turned political discussion into nothing but bias tribe chanting...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

now it just so happens that, of all the jerks on this board, i have a particular disdain for you.

and yet another player late to the party whom is drawing a little "too much" pleasure in heaping on insults. your group-think is pathetic.

does it make you feel good to be trying so hard to make me feel bad?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Trump supporters are always arguing in defense of Trump like they are trying to survive some liberal tidal wave.

I wasn't happy with Obama but it's useless arguing with trump supporters because they are never willing to admit trump does anything wrong.

It's like they are afraid if they admit has some swampish actions they might suddenly lose the liberal vs conservative war.. And vice cersa with anti-trumpers..

Baloney, when Trump does something I do not like I say so.

What I don't do is constantly LOOK for any petty, little, stupid thing to complain about, like you left leaning people with TDS do constantly.

It is getting Fng old.

You and the Dems have DONE NOTHING but waste our time and money with this nonsense.

I am an Independent and always have been. I belong to no political tribe, so save it with that.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
OP is so typical of his deranged Trump hating friends.

Starts with the insults and petty name calling and then cries "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, Trump supporters are being mean to me".

Next time keep your TDS to yourself and you wont have to deal with people who are annoyed with your petty BS.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

now it just so happens that, of all the jerks on this board, i have a particular disdain for you.

and yet another player late to the party whom is drawing a little "too much" pleasure in heaping on insults. your group-think is pathetic.

speaking of jerks, it takes one to know one. Don't start threads if you don't want replies.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

You having disdain for me just put a big smile on my face, so thank you for that.

As for your OP, it is merely your opinion.

Like my opinion that your OP is garbage.

As are you.

See?

We all have opinions.

The only difference between our opinions is that one of them is right and the other one is yours.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

But it has been a Liberal tidal wave since day one, and I didn't even vote for the guy and I feel I need to defend him too. geez

Trump is the only person who says he does nothing wrong, many here defending him say he does wrong things all the time. Just not world ending, law breaking, impeachable offences screamed by the left every time he farts wrong things.

The Left needs to look in the mirror and see they have always been the aggressors in all this from the second Trump hit 270 votes and Hillary was out.

I mean seriously what are you all afraid of with Trump? Has any of the end of times Revelations you all screamed about when he entered office over 3 years ago happened, or are things actually good? What has he actually done that Obama didn't do 10 times worst? Trump is not a political puppet master such as Obama and crew are who look to change things to their political agendas on the long term, and that type of lifelong politician scares the crap out of me no matter who they are.

edit on 7-2-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

My best defense of Trump has always been, give me a better choice.

Find someone better.

Offer that person up!

Anyone!

Provide me a better alternative to Trump.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

given how much of what we are currently observing is unprecedented, and also that NOT EVERY president has been irrelevant...

... i think the history books will write our present day as an a profound shift in the direction of our nation (and, indeed, the world).

i thought i made that clear in my OP.

maybe you outta go back and give it a second read?... this time without being so immediately dismissive??

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

From your lips to God's ears!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join