It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump is garbage.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

"It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes."
-Joseph Stalin

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
if trump is garbage, garbage wins this time. I strongly suspect he had the truth on his side in this one.
He is an ugly ginger, but it's a bit racist to hold that against him i would think.
His wife seems to think highly of him.
edit on 0000002015421America/Chicago07 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The OP (if I may interpret) wants the elimination of the Electoral College, turn our republic into a democracy, and have California and New York decide who governs over us.

Since the only way to do that is through a Constitutional Convention, I believe the OP is demanding that we tear up the Constitution, destroy the Bill of Rights, and have government control all means of production.

The scary part is I have yet to find one Liberal that can comprehend what a Constitutional Republic actually is. They have no clue we are basically 50 countries formed into a Union with each country having equal rights in that Union. Even the EU has basically mirrored much of what we have here, so it seems to be good.

Social Civics 101 dumb asses...

edit on 7-2-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: tgidkp

It's not over till the fat lady sings...
I'd say she hummed a few bars....

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Repeat to yourself:

Trump is not inside my head
I am not obsessed with Trump.
Trump means nothing to me.
Trump is not inside my head.

You need help.

If you pleasure yourself with Trump Tirades, that's your own business.

Might I suggest pleasuring yourself to the sweet soft sounds of Joe Biden.

...... That works for me. I can almost feel him sniffing my hair.

It's beautiful.
edit on 7-2-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Your tears sustain me.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Your tears sustain me.

If you eat too much salt, the extra water stored in your body raises your blood pressure. So, the more salt you eat, the higher your blood pressure. The higher your blood pressure, the greater the strain on your heart, arteries, kidneys and brain. This can lead to heart attacks, strokes, dementia and kidney disease.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Well, I hear lady justice will speak soon.. but ya I'm pretty sure theres plenty of time for you to go fetch yourself some munchies... see your kids grow into adulthood, meet your grandkids, and be laid into the ground at the age of 95..
Things change, but life goes on.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Isn't that how hillary won the Democratic nomination 2016?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Ah yes, I just hate having my taxes cut and getting more money in my paycheck.

I also hate the fact that we aren't involved in a few more quagmires in the middle east

I also hate that veterans can now go to any doctor or hospital they choose, and are not stuck for weeks or months without care because they are forced to use only VA hospitals

I surely hate the "right to try" law that Trump passed, so that if I should get lung cancer, like my 55 yr old sister did, I would be able to try some other treatments instead of being forced into horrible chemo which they know doesn't work and only tortures you until you die even sooner

I HATE that the US is now energy independent and doesn't have to rely on mideast #holes that hate us.

So OP, if Trump is trash what must the Dems be?

Hazardous Waste, that's what.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I think you got some bias.

www.newsweek.com...

Trump increased drone strike civilian deaths from obama. Both obama and trump passed tax cuts.

Trump exaggerates everything. That's my biggest grief against Trump supporters. They buy into his BS. Not saying the left is any better either. But trump exaggerates constantly and i never hear supporters complain about it.
edit on 7-2-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
believe it or not, i actually have a ton of respect for you lot of you and i deserve no less than what you have served up.

and also, American Government was required as part of my bs biotechnology which i competed only a few years ago. so i would put my knowledge on par with the best of you and would be very happy to argue (in some other thread) the Constitutional merits of Democracy vs. Republic.

i am not some shrieking at the sky no nothing Liberal.

but yes perhaps i have been an idiot here in this thread.

have a great day, everyone.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Ah yes, I just hate having my taxes cut and getting more money in my paycheck.

I loved how Pelosi smirked when Trump said he gave more Americans child tax credit like it wasn't a big deal. Well I'm one of those people who now gets it and I haven't for the last 10+ years, so ya big deal to me Madam Speaker of the House.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Don't take it to heart. A lot of people are buying into this increased partisan divide. It has made everything, including ATS, a bit dumber. As Above so below.

When there is "TDS" (trump derangement syndrome) there will also be a swing to the the opposoling side with "TWS" (trump worship syndrome). I think the trick is to stay in the middle path and not get caught up in the political drama.

edit on 7-2-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

I think you got some bias.

www.newsweek.com...

Trump increased drone strike civilian deaths from obama. Both obama and trump passed tax cuts.

Trump exaggerates everything. That's my biggest grief against Trump supporters. They buy into his BS. Not saying the left is any better either. But trump exaggerates constantly and i never hear supporters complain about it.

I am not falling for your BS. I can SEE for myself in my paycheck that I get to keep more of my money.

Trump took out ISIS, unlike ZERO, who called them the "jv team" of terrorists. Maybe he used a few drones to help with that, but Obama used drones to KILL US citizens. PLUS, ISIS still thrived under ZERO.

Oh yeah, Trump didn't take away your ACA either, but he did take away the penalty for those who couldn't afford to buy crappy health care they didn't need.

You do realize that single men do not need to buy insurance that covers for pregnancy, right?

I mean seriously, OP, before you go making a total fool of yourself like you have with your infantile, "ORANGE MAN BAD" thread.

Go outside and have a nice big "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe" at the sky and then just leave the rest of us the hell alone.

We kinda like a better economy, less war, more money and less taxes.
edit on 7-2-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

but i rather think that you guys draw a lot comfort from the assumption that "Liberals" equates to "dumbasses".

if that makes you feel good about yourself, you can think of me as you may. whatevs.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

And the Liberals MINIMIZE all the bad that Obama did or they just outright ignore it. You all need to understand that 8 years of Obama was not good for anyone, and just three years under Trump and just about everyone is better off. You can say it is all because Obama was building up for 8 years and we are now reaping that work, but you and I both know that Obama totally screwed the pooch the first 4 years to finally stumble somewhat forward in a positive direct his next 4 years, so not much today is Obama.

Most of what you see in exaggeration with Trump's accomplishments are really defensive comebacks to the huge exaggerations the liberals vomit out daily about suppose Trump failures or laws he broke.

edit on 7-2-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

great big shocker... i am an Army veteran.

honestly, you can take your assumptions about who i am and what you i believe in and

shove em right up your bum.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

you're late to the party.

and you, too, can shove it all right away where the sun don't shine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join