It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump is garbage.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Visiting ESB

trump convicted of fraud twice....paid a fine of 25,000,000 dollars in December of 2016 for trump university scam, and convicted of fraud in December of 2019, paid out 2,000,000 for charity scam.....best president??......lol....you Russians crack me up.....

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Jeez, you really proved your point with that one eh? a reply to: tgidkp

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

Cut their throats every republican you can find! KILl them all!!!!!!!!

The problem is the republicans have all the guns...lol

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

trump convicted of fraud twice....paid a fine of 25,000,000 dollars in December of 2016 for trump university scam, and convicted of fraud in December of 2019, paid out 2,000,000 for charity scam.....best president??......lol....you Russians crack me up.....

So the judge said that Trump's campaign staff coordinated with the Trump Foundation in holding a fundraiser for veterans during the run-up to the 2016 Iowa caucuses. He made 19 million for the charity, but was wrong in connecting his campaign staff with the Trump Foundation and so was fined 2 million which he paid.

It wasn't a charity scam...lol

The University was not a fine but a settlement that Trump paid as New York and 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco teamed up back in 2016...hmmm Where we hear those names before. I agree the University was wacky, not one I would even think about attending, but hey if people were willing to buy....

edit on 10-2-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
There is no trial or witnesses in the Senate. All that was done in the House of Representatives in which your hero shifty Schiff did not allow witnesses on the presidents behalf. So DEMOCRAT LEFTIST MORON if you damn leftists did not apply double standards you would not have any standards at all.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Except that Obama did make things 10 times worse from what they were. It was under Obama that violent left-wing groups were allowed to become stronger. The Obama administration did target conservative groups. Obama's Janet Napolitano, and the SPLC with the Obama DOJ, labeled conservative/republicans as "right-wing extremists and possible terrorists.

Heck, do people not remember that it was under Obama that the DHS started spying on all Americans? Do people forget that the whole "spying" on Trump was done under Obama, and that he must have given the go ahead for it to occur?

It was because of the Obama administration that liberal/progressive tv stations, newspapers, and social media platforms got the idea to censor, demonetize and label conservative/right-wing Americans as "all nazis."

President Trump hasn't done anything remotely similar to what Obama did.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Witnesses were heard in the house, the testimony that was left out by the House Managers, luckily was provided by Trump's lawyers. After coming to the realization that this was not a bi-partisan impeachment since the testimony was held behind closed doors in bunkers with Adam Schiff forbidding questions and defense witnesses to be called nor any cross examination.

They saw thru this mockery of our CONSTITUTION of the Houses childish cry baby antics in their chambers and rightfully shut it down before embarrassing our country anymore.

Everyone cries that the whole world is laughing at us thanks for enlightening us as to why they laugh.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tgidkp

No. It's a Republic, always has been and always will be. Read the Constitution and know how wrong you are. As for standing with Trump; When you step outside of the Liberal media, he's actually done a lot for men, women, blacks, Veterans and even the LGBT community. Has the economy stronger than ever and has kept every promise that he ran on in reference to his Presidential platform. Obama, nor anyone else can say that. Only those few Liberals who still hate Trump, hate him because the Liberal media tells them to and that's the only reason.
In essence, Liberals don't have their own brains and have proven it countless times. The rest of the world who looks at other news sources are seeing this man do more than any other President. All of the Liberal song and dance theater for the last 3 years, all panned out to nothing and we all said it wouldn't amount to anything from the beginning. It was only the ignorant Liberals that kept that fire burning...because they continued to listen to the Liberal media who told them that Trump would fry for a fact and that they had more evidence than they needed. Well....where is it? I stand by Trump because I see all that he's doing and don't just blindly believe haters like Democrats, who are more like children than anything and consistently wrong in everything they say and do.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Well, even the evil Trump that you guys describe is still much better by comparison than ANY Democrat. I have no problem with him defrauding Democrats. If he has to do something bad, then by all means, do it to the Democrats and the rest of the country is behind him. We all do evil, we all do bad things and all of us are hypocrites...including YOU, so in the spirit of Trump only being human, he's still a better human than any Democrat can offer, despite his misdeeds.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Wrong and untruthful.
Trump settled a lawsuit. He was not convicted of anything.

Why must you lie?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune

There is no trial or witnesses in the Senate. All that was done in the House of Representatives in which your hero shifty Schiff did not allow witnesses on the presidents behalf. So DEMOCRAT LEFTIST MORON if you damn leftists did not apply double standards you would not have any standards at all.

The big question is if they needed so much more to remove him then why did they think they had enough to impeach him?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
That’s fine. Losers, communists, pedophiles and deadbeats never support the President anyways.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: Quadrivium

Except that Obama did make things 10 times worse from what they were. It was under Obama that violent left-wing groups were allowed to become stronger. The Obama administration did target conservative groups. Obama's Janet Napolitano, and the SPLC with the Obama DOJ, labeled conservative/republicans as "right-wing extremists and possible terrorists.

No one remembers 99%ers, Antifa, #blacklivesmatter, #metoo, Shooting at a Republican congressional softball game etc etc... Where was all the right wing hate under Obama?

Boy it seems people's memories only start in 2016...

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonInHtown
That’s fine. Losers, communists, pedophiles and deadbeats never support the President anyways.

Come on not ALL Hollywood are peds, just a larger group of them..

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
I agree with you on every point you made.
But, we still made it through it. If Killery would have won she would of finished driving the last nail in the coffin.
But she didn't and we made it through.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I’ll so sick of people like you and your hate. You’re the problem, not part of the solution. Your mentality only furthers the divide of this country. Hope your happy with yourself.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
American Government was required as part of my bs biotechnology which i competed only a few years ago. so i would put my knowledge on par with the best of you.

i would be very happy to argue the Constitutional merits of Democracy vs. Republic. (the beginning of the argument is how federalism vs states rights was such a critical factor in the development of the congress).

i am not some shrieking at the sky no nothing Liberal.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

like i said in my OP, it seems like i had become desensitized to the don (his physical appearance, his online presence, and his overall effect on politics) simply by being constantly overexposed to his bullish!t.

liberals get a lot of flack for "orange man bad", but his complete lack of self awareness in painting himself orange and floofing his fake hair the way he does is the perfect metaphor for what a total pathological liar he is.

but they are all of them unforgivable and must be purged... IMO

sorry if my opinion is insufficient.... my OP really was based mainly on feelings, which i realize is largely invalid.

thanks for your sincere reply.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

So, all you have is an attack on his appearance,

after more than a month of separation, i came back and took one look and it was grotesque. "orange man bad" gets a bad wrap, but his complete lack of self awareness in painting himself orange and floofing his fake hair the way he does is the perfect metaphor for what a total pathological liar he is.

... insults....

insults are the order of the day for the don. so it's okay, right?

... and your unwillingness to admit defeat?...

i voted for no one, and so i have no defeat. here, i will quote myself from earlier in the thread...

originally posted by: tgidkp

my own personal solution is to subtract myself from a process that i no longer believe in.

that is to say that, i have not participated in a Presidential election in the past 20 years.

this does not satisfy your basic requirement of putting someone else on the ticket. but i do feel confident that if and when we the electorate inevitably lose faith in our leadership, and subsequently abstain from the vote...

... that although there is no provision made in the Constitution for such a case, our government will be compelled to change.

i can't even say that this will work, but i am satisfied with my decision thusfar.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

When you have to resort to criticizing someone's appearance to make a point, you lost the debate.

When you criticize the lies coming from the Right, ignoring the lies coming from the Left, you also lose.

One of the dangers of putting party ahead of all else is the total loss of objectivity.

I'd say the same to those on the Right who have put party above truth and common sense. Looking from the outside in as an Independent, it's obvious both sides currently leave a lot to be desired. Once again we face an election without a single acceptable person running.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join