It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump is garbage.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Please don't take God's name in vain or Mama will
have to spank you.Also,no sammies and cookies for
dinner and to bed early.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Awesomepossum
a reply to: tgidkp

You won;t get far dealing with the Trumpers on here, they live in a bubble and fantasy land because despite how unpopular Trump is in America, they actually believe he has got the 2nd term in his pocket. I don't believe it and can't wait till November

There is data to go with my belief but they will dismiss it because it clashes with their fantasy.

Damn, you've got the data. I guess we'll have to walk the 2 miles back to our cars and go home.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
A fine example of why I am voting for Trump again...

edit on 8-2-2020 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-2-2020 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: tgidkp

we are all going down with this ship and i doubt our forbears will find your crap excuse of much comfort.

Unless you have mice in your pocket speak for yourself. Many of us have identified where the source of all our concern is. Some of you being wrapped in that brainwashed mess are about to be really 'woke' as it is happening finally for those of us praying for the evil to be defeated that is the Cabal.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: blueman12

Someone once said, "War is hell".

I'm sorry you didn't realize that.

Then why do we have these wars? All ive heard is that we need to bomb these people and screw it if there are civilians that get in the way. Bomb then all because "war is hell".

I don't even know what to say to you guys. You are the same type of people who would be supporting the vietnam war.

Indefinite stay in iraq. Continued chaos in Afghanistan. Increased use of drone strikes in other countries. Removing the annual drone strike report that reveals civilian deaths....

That's all great because Trump is doing it. I bet you all would all be criticizing Obama right now if he was doing the same thing.

edit on 8-2-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Please don't take God's name in vain or Mama will
have to spank you.Also,no sammies and cookies for
dinner and to bed early.

Yes ma’am.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tgidkp

trump is garbage.

You don't say?

lol

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I served under Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama.

I’m old and sick and tired of wars, personally.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Fair enough. Trump should get out of them then.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Awesomepossum

You won;t get far dealing with the Trumpers on here, they live in a bubble and fantasy land because despite how unpopular Trump is in America, they actually believe he has got the 2nd term in his pocket. I don't believe it and can't wait till November

"Trumpers" I love that term... The reality is I don't care who is President. All I want is quality of life for my family, security at home and international and freedoms the Constitution provides me. Who on the left is going to provide that?

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Indefinite stay in iraq. Continued chaos in Afghanistan. Increased use of drone strikes in other countries. Removing the annual drone strike report that reveals civilian deaths....

That's all great because Trump is doing it. I bet you all would all be criticizing Obama right now if he was doing the same thing.

Obama was Bush 2.0 so what are you talking about...lol No one here is defending War...can you repost one person that actually said something like the "War in the Middle east is good"? Also don't bring some high and mighty "he is being secret" attitude...Obama locked down the FOIA and became one of the most secretive Government in recent times all the while campaigning he would have the most transparent Government at all levels ever seen before.

edit on 8-2-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I was going to say this earlier, but I refrained.

It's not that Trump is that good, it's that Obama was THAT BAD!!

Obama made Jimmy Carter look like Ronald Reagan by comparison.
edit on 2/8/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Damn, you've got the data. I guess we'll have to walk the 2 miles back to our cars and go home.

Here is the deal. Obama had all Democrats and half the Republican party pushing for him. He was the darling of the Press/media and the deep state bureaucrats thought he was the anointed one. With all that his first 4 years were simply a disaster. He went from close to 70% approval to 45% at this point in time. Trump had most of the country either hating him from day one or were very blah about him as he started at 45%, remember only 27% voted for him with 28% only voting for Hillary and that leaves 44% that didn't like either. To add to all this the money and power of far left Hollywood, press and media have been raining hate on the guy since before he even had day one.

And so here we are...His approval rating is higher than Obama and Bush at the same point in time, so I'm not sure what data underpass61 is talking about...

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Slinki

What "king" would that be???

I don't recall a coronation any time in the past few years...?

Or was that some really lame hyperbole??

Y'all want Trump gone?? It's really very easy, you know...

DBCowboy has it right.

Find. Someone. Better. People. Will. Vote. For. That. Person.

But you knew that already... Didn't you??
edit on 2/8/2020 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Awesomepossum

At this very moment, who exactly is going to beat him come November??

I honestly want to know your thoughts on that...'cause I can't see it happening at the moment, to be quite honest.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Awesomepossum

At this very moment, who exactly is going to beat him come November??

I honestly want to know your thoughts on that...'cause I can't see it happening at the moment, to be quite honest.

Maybe "no to 64 oz" Bloomberg will be Hillary 2020. I'm sure the left is going to love to vote for a straight white male billionaire from NY.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Sarcasm my friend, it was awesomepossum with the nifty data

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Actually...
Bernie is garbage.

-He chose to spend his honeymoon in the U.S.S.R. and frequently visited Lenin's tomb.

-Bernie praises Castro's Communist Cuba.

-Bernie praised Venezuela's Maduro regime.

-He attended Communist Sandinista celebrations in Nicaragua and praised them...urging them to victory.

-Running for governor of Vermont, Bernie publicly advocated for the government takeover for ALL privately-owned electric companies.

-Bernie Sanders' "Economic Bill Of Rights" is taken, almost verbatim, from Stalin's 1936 Constitution.

Bottom line...in spite of how he may obfuscate the name...Bernie Sanders is a hardcore Communist...and since Communism has been relegated to the "ash heap of history"...

...Bernie Sanders is LITERALLY garbage.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Sarcasm my friend, it was awesomepossum with the nifty data

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Yeah... Nanny state Bloomburg.

OH, Hell no. Nope. Not happening. Never. Ever. Nope...oh, I said that already.

I've been watching and hearing, impossible to avoid, his ads. He's a typical, all too typical, liberal (in the worst possible sense of the term...) who is more than willing to curtail my rights for the supposed safety of us all.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join