It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cruise Ship Docked in N.J for Coronavirus Screening. WTF Alert.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Crazy video from china of officials forcing citizens into vans.

Aerial spraying and decontamination

Didint the black plague originate from China?

Wiped out close to half the population.

Thanks Obama

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
it seems that now they believe the incubation period may reach to 24 days for some people, so i guess they should now have to be quarantined for 4 weeks after the last new case.

“In presenting data on over 1000 cases of 2019 nCoV, Guan and colleagues have done a remarkable job. The suggestion that the incubation period may extend up to 24 days is definitely worrying, especially for people currently in quarantine who may, therefore, expect to spend longer is isolation.
www.sciencemediacentre.org...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik
it seems that now they believe the incubation period may reach to 24 days for some people, so i guess they should now have to be quarantined for 4 weeks after the last new case.

“In presenting data on over 1000 cases of 2019 nCoV, Guan and colleagues have done a remarkable job. The suggestion that the incubation period may extend up to 24 days is definitely worrying, especially for people currently in quarantine who may, therefore, expect to spend longer is isolation.
www.sciencemediacentre.org...

The median is still at 3 days. One possibility is that those who had the 24-day incubation period may have had a secondary, unrelated contact. Interesting, but lots of things need to be considered before issuing a 4 week quarantine.
edit on 11-2-2020 by logicsoda because: meant to say "4 week quarantine" not 24 day

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Not trying to be mean to the people who are quarantined.. but it's a temporary crappy situation to try to prevent an even worse situation for many more people. If it was me, I'd be ok with being quarantined to try to protect others with less strong immune systems with crappier health than myself.

I honestly feel like boohoo, cry me a river? They're not snowflakes. Get over it, get through it. Adapt, overcome. We have to do what we have to do. Not everyone can survive this virus. Even if it's "just another flu" (lol) Everyone's under the threat of the flu anyways. Let's not additionally throw this new Coronavirus at those weaker than us unnecessarily while we're at it by not being diligent and by being weak. Toughen up, man up, balls up, get over it. They'll be released soon. Stop crying for people who are temporarily "imprisoned" on cruise ships. Start crying for all of the people who have died from the Coronavirus instead and let's prevent as many more deaths as we can. Death is permanent. Being quarantined is not.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It's understandable if people are upset. What if this impacts your job? And if you say.. went on a 10 day vacation with your wife, and left your 3 kids - you will be away from them for possibly 40 to 50 days. What if they are a caregiver for someone else? Have pets, or other responsibilities?

I get it.. but shouldn't just dismiss the hardships of people you are saying.. quarantine for a month + .

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I think they should just sail the ship out into the middle of the Pacific and scuttle it with all on board!

Out of sight, out of mind, right?!

Oh, but wait...then they couldn't complete their sick and twisted "lab experiment"! Bummer!

/extreme sarcasm

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join