It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

46 Presidents and the astrology of Sirius and Alnilam.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62
Franklin D. Roosevelt was the next president born on 30th January 1882 in Hyde Park, New York at 20:45pm, i have used nearest town fix of Staatsburg.
Astro Databank chart below, and using projected fixed star measure we find he has an Alnilam M.C. which was at 21* 50' Gemini at the time, so within one degree:-
www.astro.com...

Franklin D. Roosevelt was born at 20:45 on 30th January 1882, so after sunset, therefore to apply ancient greek day marker, this would be on actual day of birth, as Sun set, Sirius was rising by paran, graph on download:-

Actually with Franklin D. Roosevelt if there was a question regarding his time of birth, it didn't matter as by paran as Sun set, Sirius was rising.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
Be careful Boadica if you look up the meaning of the fixed star Alnilam on astrology sites, it is very wrong by Hermetic standards, If Sirius is Isis, then Alnilam, Belt of Orion is Osiris:-
www.youtube.com...
The Interpretation of Sirius is correct and below:-

Don't get confused by the "Church of Light", Some but not all members progress to Hermetic Ritual Magic.
I have no record to if Lois M. Rodden took that path.
en.wikipedia.org...
It is strange that they were stopped from using astrology, but it looks as if Numerology was used on 11/11/1918, when they opened to the public, 11 is a master number and used in World War One!
So you can understand the two methods that astrologers use to calcalate fixed stars, i have left link below:-
astrologeratlarge.com...
I thought i would bring up Thomas H. Burgoyne's birth chart that is interesting, however i have no idea if it is accurate....i will leave parans below and link:-
www.astro.com...
Thomas Burgoyne's birthchart shows Alnilam on the I.C. at actual time and location.
Using parans for ancient Egyptian day marker for his date of birth we find as Sun and Mars rise on horizon, Sirius clicks into place on the Nadir or I.C., so time doesn't matter with alignment:-

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

I'm just getting back to this... give me a chance to catch up and process it all!

ATS is acting funky too so it might take a while. Don't know what's up with that...

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I'm just getting back to this... give me a chance to catch up and process it all!

ATS is acting funky too so it might take a while. Don't know what's up with that...

Thomas H. Burgoyne may have influenced Lois Rodden, however as i'm using two methods of astrological calcalations regarding fixed stars, it changes the results of my research very little, Rodden may have rectified time on several birth charts but overall this effects 2 or 3 charts.
www.sueyounghistories.com...
My research shows that two thirds of presidents have a connection to Sirius or Alnilam by birth or death, which is an extremely high figure. obviously a few deaths do smell of conspiracy, 3 presidents of the first five died on 4th July!
Secret societies do align buildings, constitutions and war to Sirius and Alnilam, however we don't pick the date of birth or death, so doesn't come under the heading of "Electional Astrology":-
en.wikipedia.org...

Therefore why do so many Presidents have a connection to Sirius and Alnilam by birth or death? The list of analysis, i will put on next thread section, so you can make a choice.
edit on 14-2-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Edit.

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
A) Does it show astrology actually works?
To take a course in astrology takes a very long time, astrologers are not stupid, there is a lot to know, however it has never been verified that it works by science, i did go to The Faculty of Astrological Studies and the full course takes 4 years:-
www.astrology.org.uk...
But obviously if the markers that i have found regarding Presidents were normal and lots of areas of astrology followed suit, then it wouldn't take so long to study astrology, blending charts take a long time so i'm suspicious, however some will say it must work on some level, i have no answer to that approach.
B) Perhaps we are controlled by Gods, Entities or Aliens, and the births and deaths of powerful presidents show this?
I'm not keen on this but a few links below:-
tvtropes.org...
www.amazon.co.uk...
C) There may be something wrong with my research?
Parans always use day starts and have done so for thousands of years, however i have also done this with "The Projected on
to the Ecliptic Measure that charts stars in relation to the path of the Sun through the Zodiac which isn't locational.
I see no reason not to do this, marking a day isn't rare, however i haven't heard of it being done with projected measure.
D) Could Presidents have been groomed for high office when it was seen that they had Sirius or Alnilam on birth charts? But this doesn't explain those presidents that were aligned in death.
Take your pick, and let me know what you think?

edit on 14-2-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Edit.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
It is not only in America that alignments to Sirius and Alnilam happen, please scroll down link regarding Boris Johnson to "Midheaven":-
astrologyking.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
This is great content. I have been enjoying every post. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
This is great content. I have been enjoying every post. Thank you.

Hi TheAlleghenyGentleman,
Thank you for your comments,
The link below, where my Avatar is "Monk", being an astrology forum, i have put down the astrology of Theresa May, being the previous Prime Minister to Boris Johnson, others took the thread off topic, and i haven't returned to it yet, but on a new thread when i have time i will list all Prime Ministers of the UK, to see if what i see with American Presidents follows suit with Alnilam and Sirius.
www.astrologyweekly.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I thought i would leave a link to Bonar Law, a forgotten Prime Minister who was only in power for only 209 days and died of Throat Cancer, he has a very Malevolent birth chart and should have been prime minister during W.W.1., he gave up the option of being Prime Minister to leave the way open for David Lloyd George in the war coalition Government.
He was born on 16 September 1858 in Rexton, Canada, being only one of two Prime Ministers born outside the UK, the other is the present Boris Johnson who was born in New York.
I'm pleased he gave up the the option of being Prime Minister during the First World War, he may have made things a lot worse.
I don't have a time of birth for him but i'm using midnight day marker, which is usual for parans, where we find Alnilam rising in the East, so the alignment does have a Osiris trigger, links below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
www.gov.uk...
Astrologers here would probably view a Grand Cross as unfortunate, but what about a double Grand Cross that is aligned to each other, it is very rare and unfortunate.
astrostyle.com...
Birth chart on attachment:-

edit on 17-2-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Edit.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Sorry for the late reply. That is kind of you to say.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

My research shows that two thirds of presidents have a connection to Sirius or Alnilam by birth or death, which is an extremely high figure. obviously a few deaths do smell of conspiracy, 3 presidents of the first five died on 4th July!

If you where to take a random group of peeps and check those out/ How many would stasitcallyt have a connection to Sirius or Alnilam.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

If you where to take a random group of peeps and check those out/ How many would stasitcallyt have a connection to Sirius or Alnilam.
Any location has an alignment on average one time every 15 days, or 20 times out of 365 days.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I have found no alignments yet to Joe Biden:-
en.wikipedia.org...
While i'm here i need to say a Big Hello to GreenGirl5 from G.H. Forum who will be reading this later, she knows me as Archaeoastronomer, not Astronomer62, i was sixty two when i joined this forum.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I dont think Jo Biden is going to make presidency.

:-)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Joe Biden was born at approx. 08:30am on Friday 20th November 1942, i've adjusted time to 08:33am to have Alnilam within one degree of setting, graph below:-

www.astrotheme.com...

edit on AM0731Thu, 31 Mar 2022 08:20:07 -05002022st31amThu, 31 Mar 2022 08:20:07 -0500 by AstroStar because: Adding link.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join