It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

46 Presidents and the astrology of Sirius and Alnilam.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Rutherford B. Hayes was the next president, born on 4th October 1822 at 21:30 in Delaware, Ohio.
Links below:-
www.astro.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
Using ancient Egyptian day marker being sunrise on Rutherford B. Hayes regarding his birth details, we find that as the Sun rises at location, Sirius is on the M.C. using projected measure.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
James Garfield was the next president, i have found no alignments regarding birth.
www.astro.com...
However his assassination does look suspicious....
en.wikipedia.org...
This happened on 2 July 1881, and using midnight day marker, we find Sirius aligned to True North or I.C.

The Assassination of President Garfield, who was shot on 2nd July 1881 in Washington DC by Charles J.Guiteau, i would look towards a strange Christian cult for having the esoteric knowledge that he belonged to for a time called Oneida Commune
Midnight day marker was chosen, Sirius on the Nadir, Due North, which can mean foundation or death.
en.wikipedia.org...
I thought i would do a little research on the assassin, Charles J. Guiteau for a while, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
He was a member of the Oneida Community which practised "Complex Marriage", i have found that some other religious communities have aligned to Sirius and Alnilam as in Utah.
en.wikipedia.org...
Charles J. Guiteau followed the teaching of John Humphrey Noyes:-
en.wikipedia.org...
The Oneida Community dissolved and converted to a joint stock company on 1st January 1881, which is the opposite alignment to the assassination of James Garfield, being midnight day marker while Sirius was culminating.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Assassin Guiteau was born in Freeport, Illinois, on 8th September 1841, by using ancient Greek day marker, which means sunset on the day previous, we find Alnilam on the Nadir or I.C.
Guiteau was indicted for murdering James Garfield on 14th October 1881 in Washington DC, and by using midnight day marker, we find Sirius rising in the East.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I haven't found any alignments to the birth or death of Chester A. Arthur, being the next president, however he died in New York and he has a statue there, dedicated on 13 June 1899, and using midnight day marker, we find Alnilam aligned to the Nadir or I.C.
Information on links:-
en.wikipedia.org...
www.astro.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The Next President was Grover Cleveland, who was born on 18 March 1837 in Caldwell, New Jersey, and by using midnight day marker, we find Sirius setting in the West along horizon.
en.wikipedia.org...
I have not found any alignments regarding his death.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The next president, William McKinley was born on 29th January 1843 at 23:43 PM therefore ancient Greek day marker applies on actual day as it is after sunset.
www.astro.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
As the Sun set on 29 January 1843 at location of Niles, Ohio, Sirius was rising, graph on download:-

William Mckinley was assassinated on 6th September 1901 in Buffalo, New York at 16:07 PM, if we use ancient Greek day marker being sunset of previous day we find the I.C. conjunct Alnilam, Belt of Orion by projected measure, graph on attachment.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Leon Czolgosz, the assassin was indicted for murdering William McKinley on 16th September 1901 in Auburn, New York.
Midnight day marker was chosen, as Alnilam, Belt of Orion was rising.
Information below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The next president was Theodore Roosevelt and there was an assassination attempt on his life by John Flamming Schrank, while he was Milwaukee, Wisconsin on 14th October 1912, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Using ancient Greek day marker being sunset on previous day at location, we find Sirius on the Nadir or I.C., paran graph below:-

The assassin, John Flammang Schrank was born in Erding, Bavaria, Germany on 5th March 1876, information below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Ancient Egyptian day marker at location, as Sun rose, Alnilam was on the Nadir or I.C. Paran graph on attachment:-

Theodore Roosevelt died on 5th January 1919 in Cove Neck, New York, using ancient Greek day Marker at location, being sunset on previous day, we find Alnilam rising in the East, paran graph on download:-
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
William Howard Taft, the next president was born on 15th September 1857, in Cincinnati, Ohio, when using midnight day marker by paran we find Alnilam rising in the East.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   
William Howard Taft died on 8th March 1930 in Washington DC, by using ancient Egyptian day marker being sunrise, we find Alnilam on the Nadir or I.C., link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Paran graph on download:-

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
don't have any alignments for birth or death of the next president, Woodrow Wilson, but must have had some say in when the United States entered the First World War on 6th April 1917, link below:-
www.loc.gov...
en.wikipedia.org...

For obvious reasons as the directive came from Washington DC, i have located my astronomy chart there, ancient Egyptian day marker was used, the Sun graph showing this at 05:50:06am as Sirius is on the Nadir or I.C.

Woodrow Wilson must have had influence on "The Treaty of Versailles" and date!
So now i need to show the Treaty of Versailles that was signed on 28th June 1919, exactly five years after the assassination of Arch-duke Ferdinand that started the war in the first place, these dates look intentional, to start wars and finish them is repugnant to me!
en.wikipedia.org...
With the above treaty and location, midnight day marker was chosen, as Alnilam, Osiris star, Belt of Orion was aligned to the Nadir.....you could call it "Star Wars", picture graph below:-

Woodrow Wilson must have had some influence with the Treaty of Sevres.
Sirius rising with the Sun is believed to be very powerful in esoteric groups, which you can see below. The date was chosen at location of Sevres, France, for reason of beliefs that it would hold the partitioned Ottoman Empire to the rules of surrender laid down in the Treaty of Sevres on 10th August 1920, link below that will correspond to astronomy graph:-
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I haven't found any alignments for Warren G. Harding for birth or death, being the next president:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Calvin Coolidge was born on 4 July 1872, near Woodstock, Vermont, which i have used as a fix.
I have used midnight day marker, but as Sun is conjunct Sirius by projected, you could use Egyptian day marker being Sunrise links below:-
www.astro.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
He is the only president born on 4th July! Astrology chart on attachment:-

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Herbert Hoover was born in West Branch, Iowa on 10th August 1874, i can not find any alignments regarding his birth, links below:-
www.astro.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
He died on 20th October 1964 in New York, and using ancient Greek day marker being previous sunset, we find Sirius on the Nadir or I.C. by projected measure, astrology chart on download:-

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Franklin D. Roosevelt was the next president born on 30th January 1882 in Hyde Park, New York at 20:45pm, i have used nearest town fix of Staatsburg.
Astro Databank chart below, and using projected fixed star measure we find he has an Alnilam M.C. which was at 21* 50' Gemini at the time, so within one degree:-
www.astro.com...

Franklin D. Roosevelt was born at 20:45 on 30th January 1882, so after sunset, therefore to apply ancient greek day marker, this would be on actual day of birth, as Sun set, Sirius was rising by paran, graph on download:-

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   
While Franklin D. Roosevelt was president, The Pentagon was Completed, shown below:-

Information regarding The Pentagon and 9/11 can be found on link below, several pages:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Eleanor Roosevelt, his wife belonged to "The Order of the Eastern Star as shown below:-
firstladyoftheworldroosevelt.weebly.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
The symbol was probably used as the starting point to the shape of the "Pentagon"

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   
The Order of the Eastern Star, is named after Sirius, which rises in the east, and is publicly taught that the “Star of the East” lead the Three Magis to Jesus Christ.
Examination of the symbolism says this is Sirius, if we believe the Bible and Epiphany, the three wise men came to Bethlehem on 6th January, however the ancient jews use previous sunset as start of the day, so i would be looking at sunset on the 5th January, as Sun set Sirius was rising, i could have followed that alignment from Persia, but i would have needed date of birth before the journey.

Thout or Thoth means the same, and is related to those that use Hermetic or Egyptian philosophy, please read below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
The Coptic Calendar is the last remnant of the ancient Egyptian calendar, these days it is connected to the Gregorian Calendar, so mostly New Year is 11th September!
Not all New Year Resolutions are positive and can be negative...In astrology magic it is useful to have an important date to concentrate the mind on, as well as aligning the stars, the Ground breaking ceremony of Pentagon happened on 11th September 1941
en.wikipedia.org...
By Paran on 11th September 1941 in Washington DC, as Sun sets, Alnilam is on Nadir, these days there isn't a location that Sirius rises with the Sun on 11th September.
Further notes on the 3 Wise Men below:-
There are many interpretations for intentional use of Sirius, which is sad as we can't get to the truth!
Esoteric Freemasons often mention the star of the East or Bethlehem, but what date do we use, and did others step in to give us an intentional date of birth of Jesus and Three Wise Men?
Early Christian Church Think of Epiphany for the Three Wise Men, but be careful, we don't know when Christ was born, or died!!!
seetheworld.travelforkids.com...

I find it very suspicious that the Jews use sunset previous to date as start of the day, thus in Bethlehem sunset on 5th January during period Sun is setting as Sirius is rising in Bethlehem, year date doesn't matter as this will happen for several centuries on date at location.
As an astronomer on a camel i could have followed this alignment from Persia, but i would have to know date of birth of Christ before i set out, so says a disabled guy who isn't one of the Wise Men!
The year doesn't matter on the paran chart that i show on Three Wise Men, as every year in that location for the time period of Christ, the alignment would be the same for sunset on 5th January.
Franklin D. Roosevelt was a 32 degree freemason, and they usually study PHI or the Golden Ratio, which can also be a reason for the shape of "The Pentagon", this is often shown by a Pentagram:-
www.goldennumber.net...

edit on 10-2-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Adding info.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Harry S. Truman was a 33 degree freemason and born in Lamar, Missouri on 8th May 1884 at 16:00, the M.C. is within a degree of Sirius which at that time was 12*29' Cancer by projected fixed star measure, birth chart on link below:-
www.astro.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

It was Harry Truman that set up the C.I.A. Langley wasn't used as H.Q. until 1960's, i will deal with this later:-
en.wikipedia.org...
In fact in origin the C.I.A. operated in Washington DC at the beginning on September 18th 1947, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
On this day in Washington DC on 18th September 1947, the Sun rose at 06:55AM, as shown on astronomy graph below:-

Ancient Egyptian day marker used for 18th September 1947 in Washington DC, for as the Sun rose, Alnilam, center star of Belt of Orion and Osiris star clicked into place within one degree of culminating, the plots thickens in the history of the C.I.A. after this!
Second astronomy graph showing Alnilam culminating within 1 degree while Sun rising, above.

edit on 11-2-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Edit.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The Japanese had been aligning battles and war to Sirius and Alnilam since invading China, USA didn't follow this until they neared Japanese Soil, and Harry Truman was president.

Obviously America was angry about Pearl Harbor, that happened when many were in church. They waited until they neared Japanese soil before in secret writing in the sky themselves. The Battle of Okinawa was a very bloody battle, many of the Japanese fought to the death, and many American lives were lost. It is probably because of this that the atomic bomb was dropped later in the year.
en.wikipedia.org...
There is intended symbolism regarding the date that this Battle started, which was 1st April 1945. Firstly it was April Fools Day:-
en.wikipedia.org...
It was also Easter Sunday, thus the symbolism was "WE ARE THE PACIFIC FLEET THAT YOU THOUGHT DIED AT PEARL HARBOR...WE HAVE RISEN AGAIN, WHAT A FOOL YOU WERE TO ATTACK US"
Franklin D. Roosevelt died during this battle on 12th April 1945, he was a 32nd degree Freemason and the 32nd President,
Harry Truman was a 33 degree freemason and 33rd President.
The main thrust of the battle on 1st April 1945 was between Naha and Ishikawa, Okinawa, i will show both locations and the narrow corridor in between involving Sirius at midnight day marker

"A Map of U.S. Operations at Okinawa" please tap on picture to make larger:-

en.wikipedia.org...#/media/File:Battle_of_Okinawa.svg

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
It was Harry S. Truman that ordered the dropping the atomic bomb, to save American lives, there were no alignments to Sirius or Alnilam.
It is alleged that magic is an effort of will probably during meditation, but it helps if you create strong symbolism on the day you pick, it is alleged that the strongest magic needs a very auspicious day!
Please read links below about the dropping of the atomic bomb on Hiroshima on 6th August 1945:-
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
The video below you may find interesting being a factual account:-
www.youtube.com...
The 6th August is the Feast of the Transfiguration:-
en.wikipedia.org...
The story is probably easier to understand if you read it below:-
www.allaboutjesuschrist.org...
In simplicity, Jesus climbs up Mount Tabor with a few disciples, when suddenly he is transformed into a blinding white light, the brightness made the disciples turn away, soon after a large cloud appeared and from the cloud was heard a voice "This Is My Son, Who I Love, Listen To Him"!!!

It probably similar to the Japanese experience as they gazed up towards the falling bomb,...a bright light, then a huge cloud, before their negative photograph was imprinted in the pavement!
I wonder what Harry S. Truman was thinking in his minds eye being a 33 degree mason, after all he had his own "LITTLE BOY", perhaps he was thinking "This is my son, listen to him!!!
en.wikipedia.org...

I must say i'm not keen on this type of symbolism, so leave some symbolism myself below:-
www.youtube.com...
Beware the Judderman my dears, when the Moon is fat!

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Dwight D. Eisenhower was the next president, Astro Databank's chart of him is below, there are no alignments to actual time, but when using ancient Greek day marker being sunset previous to date, i have found another alignment:-
www.astro.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
Dwight D. Eisenhower's chart being ancient Greek day marker at location is below, sunset on previous day as the I.C. is 12* 30' Cancer and Sirius is 12* 34' Cancer by projected measure:-

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
To pick a day when Sirius or Alnilam is in an auspicious area of the sky would come under the heading of "Electional Astrology", it was once used to plan wars etc, it looks likely that it is still used in the politics of the world:-
en.wikipedia.org...
I think that those that align Sirius and Alnilam feel it is heaven, where souls go to, or is where god lives. They align events to get good fortune in their actions, whether this works or not is highly controversial!
Probably the best way to explain this is the action of President Eisenhower who approved the Motto of "In God We Trust" for the United States on 30th July 1956 in Washington DC.
en.wikipedia.org...
The heliacal rising of Sirius is very auspicious, it is thought that the ancient Egyptian calendar started on this day, so perhaps we all follow Egyptian Gods and Goddesses, but didn't know it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join