It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona hysteria

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
wuflu.live...

Great site!

It may even be better than the Johns Hopkins site.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
"96% of the 2002-2003 SARS deaths around the world were ethnic Chinese, and this will probably be about the same global death rate for ethnic Chinese for coronavirus, although so far it is an astounding 100%, all of which I will explain in upcoming articles. "

link

"Notable is that while SARS spread to about 40 countries, the infections in most countries were few and deaths almost zero, and it was exclusively (or almost exclusively) Chinese who were infected, those in Hong Kong most seriously, with Mainland China suffering little by comparison.

This appears to be precisely the case with this new virus, in that most of the infected persons (sofar) are Chinese. News reports speak of infections appearing in Thailand or the US, but those (at least to date of writing) were all Chinese who had been to Wuhan. There have been no cases so far of infected Caucasians.

As with SARS, this new virus appears to be tightly-focused to Chinese. At this stage it is too early to draw specific conclusions."

link

sars cases

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

per day becouse of pollution according to a new study

I'm so sorry man but this is really just bugging the heck out of me...

It's "B-E-C-A-U-S-E"!

Lmfao

I mean at first I thought it was just a typo but geese

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
a reply to: Trueman

The reality is this disease is only a high risk to those who have serious underlying health issues
Obviously there are unknowns, but thats what we have

What about the newborn baby that had it? 7 lbs. 2 0z. sounds pretty healthy to me.

Link

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DustybudzZ

Lol sorry for the typo, i knew getting myself in to trouble trying to write English, well it was all good to say about that one since now i know how to write it

I should get personal secretary to write all here

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Eventually a virus will spread that they will not be able to contain. It will cause 10s of millions of deaths. It could even be this one. Might not be either, we'll see.

But regardless, this is exactly how it will spread and become uncontainable. By a lot of people saying "This is ridiculous.. it's in another country.. it doesn't impact us, you are making a big deal out of nothing."

Time and time again, it will end up being minor. But one time, it won't be. But it will start as all the other viruses, initial numbers will be low and confined, and the fatality rate "acceptable." Because for some reason, people think something like Ebola is the real killer, when it's not, at all. A low kill rate virus that is quite contagious - that causes serious conditions that require ICU. It won't be taken seriously, until it's too late to take it seriously.

China would not take the precautions they are unless it was incredibly serious. They have effectively cancelled Christmas, cancelled an entire season of football, cancelled their grand prix. Extended the holiday, injected 173 billion into their market to keep it afloat. Built hospitals in record time to help deal with this supposed inconsequential "flu." Welding doors shut, quarantining 10s of millions of citizens.

I understand that some sites (like this one) can vastly overstate a situation. In this scenario, I think it's warranted. Not advocating panic - just wishing people would stop saying "omg go have a beer, this is the common cold, it's nothing, you are all panicking over nothing!" I hope you are right, and it ends up having been a lot of nothing in the end. But it's not worth it to treat it so negligently.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The more we learn about the coronavirus, the more obvious it's becoming that this virus was *engineered*.

From the way it replicates and infects, to it's incubation period, to the fact that while it's incubating and the patient is showing no symptoms they are infectious and able to transmit the disease, to the fact that dead bodies can transmit the disease,to the way it's DNA is arranged, to it's similarities with the HIV virus, and more - all point to this be a bio-engineered weapon.

The fact that it appeared in Wuhan where bio-engineering is done by the Chinese almost makes it a no-brainer.

How it escaped from the bio-labs is still an open question.

As for whether or not it was engineered by the Chinese or someone else - like the US - who knows?

But this is going to get very, very bad.

Very bad.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
With all due respect, this is a site where we regularly discuss the possibility of ALL life being engineered in one regard or another, from its and our inceptions until and including death of life.......lol. So why would any of us be shocked or stare askance or even discuss at great length that the virus may have been engineered? Game theory/racoon city, the last being a scramble of corona.....

A great and simple irony to the current paradigm and matrix is just a new strain of "common cold," unhinging the foundation of society....

just sayin.....
regards and stay safe,
tetra

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Im thinking this situation has something to do with Epigenetics.....that and pollution as they are connected in this very much.

Epigenetics = on and off switch on genes...

So first 1-3 generations of living with pollution, the Epigenetics start act .....Hubei province super toxic load.....but most of China also a lot pollution........Epigenetics/ active-----inactive / on /off.....someday new coronavirus are added to equation.......the genes are on position where this new coronavirus can act much more leathal in certain body DNA sequence.....

There is also huge differences inside China between provinces, Hobei vs Zhejiang. Zhejiang dont have any deaths yet if the information they give is true.

To me it look like there is environmental and ethnic race factors here.....and both seems to work big way in China. Sure anyone can get sick from WuFlu but there is a difference if it cause more deaths to certain group and in certain location.

edit on 13-2-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join