It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona hysteria

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human

The reality is this disease is only a high risk to those who have serious underlying health issues

Got proof?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Bad Moon rising...i Know the end is coming soon..

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Kenzo
Ask yourself this (I am flipping the tables on you) if this isn't a real pandemic situation and isn't as serious as the "hysterical" believe it to be, how in the hell do you justify the Chinese now expanding their basic quarantine to 300 million people and forcing virtual incarceration of all positively tested AND those who they've been living with?

Again, I believe that whatever got released in WuHan and is causing such sever panic by the CCP is not the CoronaVirus, it is something else entirely that they absolutely are desperate to cover up, and are using the CV to do just that - and possibly taking advantage of this to get rid of a lot of known dissidents, both in mainland, and HK and maybe even Taiwan.

Speaking of which - has anyone heard of any news one way or another with respect to Taiwan?

How do you justify Japan forcing 3700 people to sit on a floating morgue while this virus proceeds to infect more each day?

Again - panic.

What are the actual numbers in Japan, infected vs in serious condition vs deaths?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Ironic that the most well-informed would lose their collective shtits at every headline or update.

Nobody is doubting that this is Bad, that we are not witnessing a Pandemic on an epic scale

The hysteria is clearly manifest in the assumption that those that ask for Calm and level headedness are somehow unsympathetic

edit on 7-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Easy to tell people to calm down when you don't have the virus, or haven't witnessed anyone dying from the virus. No hysteria here, we only have one case so far. Cheers.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
You forgot an important word. YET. We are not witnessing a pandemic on an epic scale, YET. It could or couldn't. But if you've got the slightest intelligence you'll plan for the could, because if your wrong the consequences could be utterly catastrophic.
What China is doing with the quarantines and spending on extra hospitals puts China as a viable country and economy in jeopardy is not panic or hysteria. Look and listen and you must come to the conclusion this is very, very serious for China AND the rest of the world.
As for the spread, you've already been told the incubation period is 14 day and in all that time (even before symptoms show up) the infected can transmit the virus. THAT'S why these returning people are quarantined, not because they show symptoms but because they could be infected but show no signs of symptoms yet.
It still comes down to the bottom line, Are you willing to risk your life on ignoring the signs. That's common sense not hysteria.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

This - "Plan for the could"
I work for some people, the type of people that have bullet proof glass and panic rooms in their homes and high rises. You know, the kind that have unlimited funds from unlimited sources and all that. They know some people who know some people and while I am not necessarily in the know. I'd say it might be ok to plan for the "could-be". Was that vague enough or should I disappear now?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Pardon my French, but to me this coronavirus hysteria is getting out of hand.

Last time i checked , it look like that the epicenter is still China, and if i remember right the one dead in Philippines was Chinese.

Are you wanting martial law ? Becouse if everybody get hysterical it may go to that, even without any real pandemic situation.

Have a few beers and calm down .....

My 2 cents

Sorry man... Rather go with better safe than dead!

If for some reason ATX get's put under house quarantine, you can bet yer arse I'll be more than happy to stay home. Though, I might be a little biased since I have all the toys and interests I need at home and would do just fine there in isolation for a while - especially if it means I'll stay healthy and not sick with ANY flu.

However, I know there are many people who can't stay at home and work. Fortunately I can bring my office with me and work out of my home since almost all of the stuff I work with can be obtained from the company network.

As for those who cant? I'm sorry. You can do what you want if that time comes but me? Yeah, I'm going home and I'm taking my toys with me!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Why panic over things you have no control over.

Nobody gave a crap about these open markets in China , well folks this is what you get when you use feces ridden fat to cook.

Same in India , the Ganges river , people #ting in the river , 100 meter downstream a mom is washing her kids.

You dont have to be a virologist to predict what will happen.

They dont give a crap about it in china , why should i ???

If they gave a crap they woulda enforce sanitation rules on these markets.

Its because of them we got this going on.

edit on 7-2-2020 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

India is a thousand times worse but you'll never hear anything about it. Only know when ya go!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BoxerBrawler

Yea i will never set foot in that country willingly , i have compatibility issues with the way they treat woman over there.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

edit on 7-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

“I think it's agreed the number that will come out of China will be massive
unless we develop a vaccine “

Except that it’s like trying to develop a vaccine for the common cold, or a flu.

They haven’t got the flu vaccine right yet, and there’s no vaccine for a cold...

I have no faith in cold or flu vaccines - constantly mutating...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well...

If you have eyes ?

bnonews.com...

Check the International...

Looks very scary ? This virus was in there early December ...now it`s like Feb.7

I must be losing my mind here...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

They're not all the same but I know what you're saying. It's a shame, the foothills are #ing beautiful if you can get past the garbage!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

Ask yourself this (I am flipping the tables on you) if this isn't a real pandemic situation and isn't as serious as the "hysterical" believe it to be, how in the hell do you justify the Chinese now expanding their basic quarantine to 300 million people and forcing virtual incarceration of all positively tested AND those who they've been living with? How do you justify Japan forcing 3700 people to sit on a floating morgue while this virus proceeds to infect more each day?

And who is really being hysterical here, the people who have just been discussing this and questioning the narratives in one of the by far friendliest mega-topics this website has seen in years, or someone who tries to fearmongering silence from those participants with the ASININE "this hysteric conversation is how we will end up with martial law!!!" hyperbole and histrionic asshattery?

Floating morgue?! Lol.
Yor post screams of paranoia.
Now I know this is a conspiracy site. And Coronavirus is the best thing that could have happened conspiracy wise. People tend to exaggerate a bit on ATS. Nor the first nor last time

"Now I know this is a conspiracy site. And Coronavirus is the best thing that could have happened conspiracy wise. People tend to exaggerate a bit on ATS. Nor the first nor last time"...

I have been here since back in the days when I felt nervous to even register on this site (been here since 1980's). Have been called a quack over saying things like "but there IS a base in Area 51", and many others over the years. So no, this will not be the last time we exaggerate, err I mean discuss relevant information.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

You clearly misunderstood my post.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

You clearly misunderstood my post.

That may be so loam , sorry for not considering your text enough

I think, when the powers that be want us all out from the game, they just do that ...that may be now happening in China..

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I wonder if we'll soon see infected products coming to America. I'm sure there has to be an outlet for contamination there.

I wouldn't buy junk from Amazon or Walmart for awhile.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

... how in the hell do you justify the Chinese now expanding their basic quarantine to 300 million people and forcing virtual incarceration of all positively tested AND those who they've been living with? ...

Haven't been able to find anything about: 'China quarantine 300 million' ?
Linky ?

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join