It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton on Being Asked to be Vice President ... :-/

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The Hill reports that Killary was asked by Ellen Degenerate if she'd accept an invitation to be somebody's running mate. KIillary said that she'd "never say never," though she "probably won't be asked."

A couple of things came to my mind.

First was, how would she go about Arkanciding her running mate once he or she was sworn in, and how long would she wait to do the deed?

Second was, how is she even self-aware enough to realize that she "probably won't be asked?" Or is she just assuming that she'll be the 2020 candidate for the DNC so the question is moot?

Last, and I love this part ...

"There's no doubt what the president did was wrong," she said, stating that the president put his personal interests ahead of the country's.

Killary, we got your number, babe. Just like we got Nancy's. This woman is amazing ... in all the wrong ways. She's so yesterday's news, but she's amazing.
edit on 2020 2 06 by incoserv because: typos, baby!

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
If she runs as VP.

I sure as hell wouldn’t want to be on the ticket as president .

If her running mate won he/she would be lucky to last week .

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

She'll run as VP if Bernie asks her to, then if he wins he'll be Arkancided.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv Wake the F up,who is Trump's 2nd cousin? none other then Hillary Clinton,come on now they have been pulling this farce for a very long time,our votes don't count,presidents are appointed not elected

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   
She'd never get tapped to be the VP. It'd never happen and this is just Degeneres doing her interviewing powerful women thing because she's a lesbian who..

..doesn't go female to male trans because..

..she doesn't want a weird, fake, non functional peen0r that you have to pump up by squeezing a spot on your fake pair of balls.

Had to breakdown the breakdown on the run on, feel me.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   

First was, how would she go about Arkanciding her running mate once he or she was sworn in, and how long would she wait to do the deed?

Biden/ Sanders would die of 'natural' cause from old age.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: incoserv Wake the F up,who is Trump's 2nd cousin? none other then Hillary Clinton,come on now they have been pulling this farce for a very long time,our votes don't count,presidents are appointed not elected

19th cousins and 2d cousins are not the same thing.

Daily Mail

Cheers

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

You watch ellen too much.

My argument is invalid.

5D

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Instead of depending on secondhand reports - why not watch it for yourself (Ellentube.com LoL ellen tube ??? lol)

Hillary On Ellen Show full Interview - Video

Hillary Clinton Responds to the President’s Impeachment Acquittal
Former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton gave her thoughts on the majority of the U.S. Senate deciding to acquit the President on the articles of impeachment. She told Ellen that now the only way he can be held accountable is up to the American voters in the upcoming presidential election. Hillary also shared tips on how undecided voters can make an informed decision on what candidate to vote for this year.

Hard to watch this woman
In fact I could only make it thru a couple minutes of the bs - She needs to go away

Careful Hypocrisy abounds ! LoL

edit on 272020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

My first thought on reading your headline was close to your first thoughts.

Is that why sick old men,
Bidens previous 2 cranial aneurysms (resulting in brain surgery),
and Sanders heart (heart attack just this past year),
are the ones that the Dems are desperately trying to get to be the frontrunners?

Easy to arkencide both major contenders and make it look like cause of death was natural.

Hmmmmmmm, something to think about.

Then Queen Hillary ends up President?

Chilling to think of but not beyond what she is capable of making happen and plotting behind the scenes.

www.cnn.com...
www.cnsnews.com...
www.cnn.com...

edit on 2/7/20 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

19th cousin? You are probably more closely related to hillary clinton than 19th cousin.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I suspect her Running mate will have a sudden issue and have to resign,leaving hillary the president,and Nancy pelosi as her VP.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

This scenario is my version of Hell on Earth!

new topics

top topics

join