It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Q Drop #3837: Bigger Than You Can Imagine {evildoers' evil deeds against USA etc}

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
Boadicea, brilliant I couldn't have put it better myself. I starred you and would have given you a flag but don't know how to.
I just want to add my bit.
MR TRUMP, IF YOUR GOING TO DO IT, DO IT. STOP PRETENDING YOUR GOING TO DO SOMETHING THEN DO NOTHING. YOU'VE HAD 4 YEARS TO DO SOMETHING, NOT 4 DAYS. DO IT.
Otherwise your just a animated mouthpiece and con man.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The biggest and foremost gullible group in the modern age is the group that voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016 😆 🎯 😆

Indeed.

It has been a persistent puzzlement to this psychologist that sooooo many would be sooooo gullible.

However, after pondering it a lot, I'm increasingly convinced it is because of the effectiveness of the MSM Kool-Aid saturating propaganda lobotomizing efforts successfully appealing to the selfish, arrogant, simple minded, greedy (something for nothing mentality), rebellious bits of human nature. A deliberately dumbed down education system has helped a lot.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JoseGarcia

Thank you for the answers. Probably not for me... maybe definitely not for me. I keep watching and waiting for something from Q that I can appreciate though...

But what I want -- and what we all NEED in my opinion -- is more of what folks like Glenn Beck (and our own ATS Gem ManBehindTheMask) is giving us:

Ukraine LIVE the Final and most damning last pieces and Ties to Impeachment

Clear, stone cold, hard facts spelled out in minute detail.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Boadicea, brilliant I couldn't have put it better myself. I starred you and would have given you a flag but don't know how to.
I just want to add my bit.
MR TRUMP, IF YOUR GOING TO DO IT, DO IT. STOP PRETENDING YOUR GOING TO DO SOMETHING THEN DO NOTHING. YOU'VE HAD 4 YEARS TO DO SOMETHING, NOT 4 DAYS. DO IT.

All patriots have been impatient for justice.

It appears to be a function of mostly 3 things:

1. They REALLY DO NEED to have all their ducks in a row. They do NOT want serious evildoers to get off on technicalities.

1.1 The D.C. courts staffed with corrupt Marxist globalist oligarchy aiding judges are a real problem to work around.

2. They REALLY DO NEED to avoid unnecessary risk of civil war. The Q-team effort has been a major effort toward that. Our numbers & clout and consciousness raising of the general population appears to be reaching enough critical mass that the legal, justice & military folks can move forward more confidently & emphatically toward rounding up the evildoers.

3. There's evidently some concern about getting the timing just right regarding the 2020 election. Not so soon that it's old forgotten news at the time of the election. Not so late that it makes the election more chaotic. They want/need the election to put a huge emphatic exclamation point on destroying the massive evil corruption etc. in government and other major institutions.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Boadicea, brilliant I couldn't have put it better myself.

Thank you -- so glad I'm not the only one!!!

Ditto!

I want the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We'll figure it out and the chips will fall where they may. Trump has the power and authority to give it to us. Unless and until he does so, I will take Trump at his word that he knows everything but is using it for political leverage.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

[snip]

But what I want -- and what we all NEED in my opinion -- is more of what folks like Glenn Beck (and our own ATS Gem ManBehindTheMask) is giving us:

Ukraine LIVE the Final and most damning last pieces and Ties to Impeachment

Clear, stone cold, hard facts spelled out in minute detail.

YES! TONS of that sort of revelation, disclosure is greatly needed and it needs to be presented to those still clueless about the massive evil in the halls of government etc. etc. etc.

I am up to passing along some of that sort of thing as I come across it but that's not, per se, my brief, as I see my role.

I see my function more as crying an alert to those still with some capacity to be fair minded as they start to tune in and inform themselves of such realities. I then trust they are able & willing to dig out more specific baskets of facts such as those you refer to.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
[snip]
I want the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. We'll figure it out and the chips will fall where they may. Trump has the power and authority to give it to us. Unless and until he does so, I will take Trump at his word that he knows everything but is using it for political leverage.

Trouble is, political leverage in this context is part of what is crucially needed to cleanse such massive horrific evils from government & other institutions. So Trump MUST manage that currency, clout wisely.

I have been quite disappointed that the DECLASS [that he gave wholesale to Barr] has been delayed far longer than I'd have thought necessary. But I don't know what they know.

I do believe that extremely smart people with massive amounts of data as well as plentiful studies in large group psychology--are on the job and making the best choices they know how to make whether they make sense to me with far less information & far more distant perspective than they have.

And, I trust God Almighty to guide Trump and team to a successful conclusion in overcoming such massive evils & evildoers.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable
You should see the insanity the US Army has adopted as a method to select Sr. Leadership.

Link
Suffice it to say, they (legit leaders) get psychologically screened out of the program from jump street, and the leftovers are psychologically screened in at the end. Kid you not. The most liberal fruitcakes to ever take the oath of office are ensuring there will be nothing except liberal leadership for the Army's foreseeable future.

God have mercy. I felt/thought that O'B had implemented something like that.

I trust Trump will cleanse the system of such evils. He certainly has a LOT of such evil problems to fix on his plate.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I am up to passing along some of that sort of thing as I come across it but that's not, per se, my brief, as I see my role. I see my function more as crying an alert to those still with some capacity to be fair minded as they start to tune in and inform themselves of such realities.

This is important -- crucial! -- and more important than ever. Because more people than ever are seeing the corruption from their own perspective. The "intersectionality" embraced by the left is tearing them apart, as they all vie for biggest victim status. The intolerance and violence celebrated when it was directed towards the right is now being directed to within. More people are more receptive and open to more truth today than ever.

I then trust they are able & willing to dig out more specific baskets of facts such as those you refer to.

Yes. And that's why it's so important to share what we do know anywhere and everywhere -- blogs, discussion forums, dinner table, etc. When people do come looking, they can find what they need to know.

I want to add that I think discussion forums and in-depth discussions and debates are vital as well. Sometimes it's the best way to learn and compare and evaluate all sides of an issue -- a cram course of sorts. Critical thinking requires ruling out what we can as well as ruling in what we should, always keeping in mind what is, what is probable, what is possible, and what impossible.

But it doesn't mean the elected and non-elected critters can't do a helluvalot more too!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Attention Please:

All topics relating to "Q" are limited to the established "Q" threads.

LINK

Thread closed. Please continue in the linked thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join