It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Did The Mormon Cross The Road

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
To get to the other bride.

Seriously. This guy is a corporate raider. Gutted lots of good companies. Sold Americans out. My wife was involved with one of these raids as a comptroller. Other higher offers came in for this one sell. They took a much lower offer and then it was raided. Why would anyone sell a company for a lower price. A lot of shady stuff going on people just are not aware about. She told me about it and we were both at a loss trying to comprehend it.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Because he’s a moron-i.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

If someone got several offers for a used car which one would they take:

1. 5K
2. 4K
3. 3K

They took 3K. Now why would they take 3K. This is the sham of corporate raiding. There is always somebody on the inside as well as on the outside of selling out US companies. The one on the outside brokers the inside deal and rigs it. That would be Romney. Even if someone says, no don't trash the car. I want to fix it up. I will pay the 5K, even 6K. Nope. It does not matter.

Sorry. I left out one part. The Chinese. They pay raiders to shutdown and break US companies. Now they have cornered the market. Romney gets rich. His friends get rich and they are all happy.
edit on 6-2-2020 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

If someone got several offers for a used car which one would they take:

1. 5K
2. 4K
3. 3K

They took 3K. Now why would they take 3K. This is the sham of corporate raiding. There is always somebody on the inside as well as on the outside of selling out US companies. The one on the outside brokers the inside deal and rigs it. That would be Romney. Even if someone says, no don't trash the car. I want to fix it up. I will pay the 5K, even 6K. Nope. It does not matter.

In this example, you take the 3k offer, which is taxable income, while receiving the other 3k on the sly, tax free.

That is why.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
My wife and I both refused to vote for this ass-hat in 2012. Couldn't vote for Hussein, wouldn't vote for this self-serving turncoat. My MIL acted like we'd sold our souls to Satan since "to not vote is a vote for Obama." What she didn't know was that a vote for Romney was a vote for white Hussein Obama. Maybe even worse.

If I were on speaking terms with the old bat, I'd tell her, "I told you so ... you old witch!"

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I wanted to showcase what Romney is about. He is still severely angry about losing. Very angry and he's not done. He will do anything to win. He will sell out. It's a big part of his strategy looking at his body of work. First thing he did after he lost was pack up and move to the state with his Moron legacy. They would elect him with open arms which they did.

He voted as he did for one reason. He is going to run again and wants this ribbon on his sleeve. Look at me, I did not like Trump. Vote for me. I'm a lot nicer. Nothing more than that. He has no morals. If he does it's at the bottom of the Marianas Trench.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

He’s still better than Elizabeth Warren. I honestly believe she will say anything

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
I wanted to showcase what Romney is about. He is still severely angry about losing. Very angry and he's not done. He will do anything to win. He will sell out. It's a big part of his strategy looking at his body of work. First thing he did after he lost was pack up and move to the state with his Moron legacy. They would elect him with open arms which they did.

He voted as he did for one reason. He is going to run again and wants this ribbon on his sleeve. Look at me, I did not like Trump. Vote for me. I'm a lot nicer. Nothing more than that. He has no morals. If he does it's at the bottom of the Marianas Trench.

Actually...

He didn't have the votes needed to get on the ballot in Utah.

He lost three times in the votes needed to get him on the ballot.

However, in Utah...

If you have enough signatures you can get on the ballot anyways.

What he did is went to Utah, talked the right conservative talk to get people interested in him...

And had them sign in when they came to the meetings.

Thus getting enough signatures to get on the ballot in the first place.

In Utah you don't need the votes of the people to get on the ballot if you have enough signatures.

Mittens cheated to even get on the ballot.

THAT is what Mitt Romney is.

As big a cheater as his father was.

(post by M5xaz removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Didn't know but does not raise an eyebrow for me. He is a diabolical person. Anybody that would raid companies like that has no soul. He ruined 10's of thousands of lives for his own personal gain.

One tactic he used, they would fire everyone then tell them the company was opening back up and it would be better. As they walked out they were handed an application for the new company. That is some sick freakin S!@#. The company never opened back up of course.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Because he’s a moron-i.

What's the difference between a Mormon and a Moron?

Mormons can't spell.

Bah Dum Tsss

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Because he’s a moron-i.

What's the difference between a Mormon and a Moron?

Mormons can't spell.

Bah Dum Tsss

😂

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Because he's a creep.

He knows people have short memories.
edit on 7-2-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Kick a puppy ?
edit on 7-2-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Every single Mormon man I’ve met (only ten-ish, this isn’t science) has been “creepy”. Definitely some socialization issues when it comes to women,or generally anyone with opinions.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
just within the past couple of months the mormon church has been caught, on the books, having been ripping off their members' faithful tithing monies....

..... literally stealing from their membership....

.... to the tune of 10 billion dollars, and over the course of decades.

ugly. dirty. nasty humans they are.

the only interest he has in being a public servant is to, as you have said it, be their man on the inside.

disgusting.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

my brother in law is a mormon and you couldn't ask for a nicer bloke he lives in the states and his kids are highly educated great personalities they dont preach about their religion but just do there own thing

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Why did the mormon cross the road?

To take a look in those binders full of women that Romney keeps, of course.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Don't hate the religion.

Hate the man.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Move just over the Mexican border to join a Mormon community where you can have all kinds of polygamous fun and religious freedom to do weird things free from American moral persecution.

Then your wives and children get mistaken for a rival cartel or for whatever reason in their SUV convoy and killed by cartel forces.

The group was part of the extended LeBaron family, Mormon fundamentalists who first came to Mexico nearly a century ago — when the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Salt Lake City started cracking down on members who were still practicing polygamy.

To escape persecution in the U.S., Alma Dayer LeBaron brought his wives and children across the border to Mexico in 1924 and founded the LeBaron colony in the Mexican state of Chihuahua.

To escape persecution in the U.S., Alma Dayer LeBaron brought his wives and children across the border to Mexico in 1924 and founded the LeBaron colony in the Mexican state of Chihuahua.

It was there in 2009 that drug cartels held Eric LeBaron, a teenager in the family, hostage for ransom. While Eric was released unharmed even though the ransom was not paid, cartels later murdered his brother, anti-crime activist Benjamin LeBaron, who had led a protest to secure Eric’s release.

The family has had a sordid history, Bowman said. Its founder's sons fell victim to infighting. One, Ervil LeBaron, formed his own church that took on a cult following, said Anna LeBaron, who was one of Ervil's 51 children with 13 wives. She was born at the LeBaron colony and escaped her father's cult when she was 13; she detailed her experience in a 2017 book, "The Polygamist's Daughter."

The cult was disbanded in the early 1990s and her father died in prison in 1981 while serving a life sentence for murder.

"My father would order mob-style hits and those would be carried out by his cult members if they stopped believing in him or his practice or religion and left, or sometimes it was rival cult leaders that were blood-atoned for being false prophets," she said, adding that media outlets dubbed him the "Mormon Manson."

51 kids from 13 wives. Let that sink in for a minute. The amount of sex you'd need to be having with your wives to get them pregnant 51 times with the pregnant ones sitting out sex at some point I'd hope. A lot of couples struggle to have 1 child and have to try for it. This guy was banging them out like hotcakes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join