It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Verify!) Nancy Pelosi's Poison Handshake Failed (Verify!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Something came up the other day when I was talking to a Friend of mine as we went over the previous nights US State of the Union Address. Among the different issues and recognitions by the President it seems the media picked up on two events that were used to reflect badly upon both parties. First a supposed handshake snub by President Trump and then later Nancy Pelosi ripping up a copy of the SOTU speech. Partisan views aside both were really strange events in my opinion, especially after my friend commented that he realized Trump has strategically avoided something terrible. I looked at him cockeyed and asked what he meant, myself I had just figured due to the ongoing Impeachment investigation I wouldn't of wanted to shake the hand of my enemy anyway, and was surprised she even offered it in the first place.

Now a little back story, my buddy is a older fellow in his late 50s who had had been a Chemical Biologist working in the public sector for many years in Northern Virginia, he had stated that because his time in the military he had gained a TS clearance and that after he separated this made him more valuable for civilian sector jobs in his field that aimed to win Military contracts that required background investigations. Supposedly he had worked with 3 letter agencies as a Chemist and worked on multiple projects. He stated most had to do with decontamination, detecting biohazard waste and developing counter measures for military related BIO hazard prevention in the field. Getting back to the point, he stated that in the late 1970's and early 80's they had worked on a project to develop a concealed patch that would be used to deliver a variety of chemical agents via a handshake. Real cloak and dagger stuff he said but it was mainly an attempt to replicate a similar product that the soviets had been using since the late 60's. I had asked him if was serious and he stated that it was a well established thing and that the intent was to perfect it so it was almost undetectable, and that it wouldn't kill the person administering the chemical agent.

He said that the whole thing seemed odd anyway, Pence didn't offer to shake hand across the table and it was a awkward angle anyway, he said that it kinda just flipped a switch in his head and he had remembered the work he had done back in the day and it all made perfect sense. AT this point my eyes were as big as plates and I was trying o Google if this was even a real thing or if he was pulling my leg. He went on to say that he figured because of the events of the Impeachment went terrible for the Dems there only hope would be for Trump to become seriously Ill...a straight up assassination would be too obvious and would probably throw the country into a civil war, but if Trump got iIl...had a heart attack...maybe started to get dementia like Regan did during his second term, that that could turn the tide and allow the democratic nominee to win the election and take Trump out of the picture. And best of all it would have been in the view of the entire world where the dems could flex their power and send a dire message to Republicans that they were a force to recon with. He stated also that he thinks the ripping of the SOTU was a secret message, letting those who thought up this scheme who were watching from afar that the plan had failed....hence why she did it so strategically in front of the media cameras.

He said that someone probably tipped him off or that he is very weary of anyone in the democratic party at this point. According to him, Trumps Secret Service agents are aware off all this stuff and have briefed him on what to watch out for. I went home and started watching videos on youtube about the SOTU address and everything was about the handshake, zoomed in shots, different angles, and her hands do look greasy but without getting a closeup I cant tell if I can discern if she had a concealed delivery method. Anyway I looked it up and sure enough there are article about the Russians and the KGB doing this kind of stuff using Ricin and other chemical concoctions that wont kill someone but will almost trip them out like acid putting a lot of stress on the body and potentially causing organ damage or failure.

It blows my mind and makes me scared for the president, he's turned the country around and has done a ton of good and the Dems have been on him since day one screaming Impeach him and we must remove him. They have failed worse and worse at every turn, and I fear they might have begun to accept help from Hillary Clinton's friends in the Shadows to take him out.

If anyone has any info on this kind of thing or maybe high definition photos please upload them, this really opened my mind to how crazy this election year has gotten.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
North koreas leader used this to assassinate a person he didnt like recently i remember.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I think it's highly unlikely.

Though on the other hand, I don't think I'd put anything past Pelosi at this point. She's completely unhinged.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
North koreas leader used this to assassinate a person he didnt like recently i remember.

Yeah it was his brother.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I think that was a movie with seth rogen and james franco.

+22 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
She did say that Trump would not be president in 2021 one way or the other. IMO, she is one evil person and like so many of her party, she believes in the by-any-means-necessary approach to things. I hope the SS is watching her closely.

Also, side effects from medications that treat some mental health disorders cause symptoms like uncontrolled movements in your mouth and lips, jaw, and tongue, and flailing of arms and hands. Hmmmm...

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: solids0be

I could honestly believe that Pelosi would be behind an attempt to assassinate the president.

She/They still might.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I could honestly believe that Pelosi would be behind an attempt to assassinate the president.

She/They still might.

She did say once that she prays for Trump every day.

What she didn't specify is what she is praying for...

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The question that needs to be answered is how many times have they tried to take out this President.

There are two previous ones that I know about.

One was the missile attack that was supposedly a helicopter and

If you remember one of the President's staff was killed in Scotland if memory serves and he was poisoned.

I wonder how many such attacks have been prevented by the Secret Service.

I too was aware of such attacks (and worse) from the 70s era. Patches were only one delivery method.

P

edit on 6/2/2020 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

What about the delayed christmas tree lighting?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Who knew it would be so hard to covertly assasinate someone? What’s the point in even trying?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Who knew it would be so hard to covertly assasinate someone? What’s the point in even trying?

How long had they been trying to assasinate Castro? Discrete assasinations are hard to come by man!
edit on 6-2-2020 by drewlander because: Past tense

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I'm sure most people would laugh and say it's a preposterous conspiracy theory. Then again, look at how much the dems hate him.
Their hatred for Trump is so intense it has consumed them.
I wouldn't rule out something as sinister as what you've suggested.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I think what you are looking for is a binary drug. Treat paper with one half and deliver the other half in a hand shake. The chemical combines in the body and the results look like a heart attack. I read about it somewhere, I think one of the Eastern block intelligence agencies was caught doing something like that with food.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: DBCowboy

She/They still might.

She did say once that she prays for Trump every day.

What she didn't specify is what she is praying for...

And with the irrational behavior from the left for the last 3 years, it does have a certain Manchurian feeling to it.

edit on 6-2-2020 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

I think that was a movie with seth rogen and james franco.

Love this scene... to bad it didn't happen to Pelosi lol
www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-2-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Yeah, just put on a cat in the hat costume and give a crackhead 5 bucks. Easy peasy.. your target is crackhead attacked and what cop will take him seriously..
" yeah man, the Cat in the Hat gave me 5 bucks in change for the hit. Said I could have another 5 bucks when completed . I have a certain set of skills brah... "

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
THAT hand ain't right.

-----------------------------

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Tardive dyskinesia
a reply to: queenofswords

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
THAT hand ain't right.