It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine LIVE the Final and most damning last pieces and Ties to Impeachment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

he does get a bit on the paranoid, deep conspiracy side of things at times.

That's because Beck is imitating Alex Jones. It's all an act on Beck's part, whereas you get the real deal with Alex.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

That's because Beck is imitating Alex Jones. It's all an act on Beck's part, whereas you get the real deal with Alex.

yeah yeah........

So feel free to refute any of the evidence provided here........

I love how some of you always try to attack people personally instead of trying to determinate the evidence presented........it says everything really.....

I wont hold my breath, because im fairly certain you didnt watch this presentation, nor the other 3 that came before it

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Didn’t Alex Jones admit he’s just putting on an act... all in the name of selling lead ridden supplements?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I know $8 Billion dollars (+/-) is no where near in comparison to the $2.3 Trillion dollars that Donald Rumsfeld admitted to not being able to account for before 9/11 but this seems like it could be a similar scenario where planes start flying into buildings!

[putting on my conspiracy hat]

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

wow eye opener for sure

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

It's clear that you didn't watch the video, it was clear and undeniable. You based your comment on other member's comment.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Here's a written summary for those (like me) who prefer written words over videos.

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I don't usually cross post, but I thought this was really important to put here for when, undoubtedly, the Left will come along and say "nothing to see here with Biden or Burisma..."

This just hit the news:

The Treasury Department complied with a Republican-controlled Senate inquiry into Hunter Biden's business dealings in Ukraine and handed over highly sensitive financial records and "evidence' of questionable origin," a report on Thursday said.

Yahoo News first reported that the Treasury Department began to turn over the documents related to the Senate inquiry late last year.

Sens. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, the chairman of the Senate Finance Committee, and Ron. Johnson, R-Wisc., the chairman of the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, requested the records in the form of a suspicious activity report, also known as a SARs. They also requested financial records through FinCEN, which is a branch of the Treasury Department that eyes money laundering.

Source

This goes way deeper than anyone realizes. The head of Burisma owned PrivatBank, which is where the money was laundered through and was owned by the owner of Burisma until Ukraine nationalized it as part of a concession from the IMF to receive loans. Hunter was the point man. Joe Biden knew about it. He fired the prosecutor that was following the money.

This is what Trump meant with the Ukrainian President when he talked about being surrounded by some of the same people (head of Burisma), Crowdstrike (laundered money was used to pay them), why he asked about Burisma specifically and mentioned the prosecutor and the connection to Hunter Biden. It all makes perfect sense, as well as why the mole (aka whistleblower) informed the folks involved as soon as he heard the phone call, and the rush to impeach Trump in record speed. They were trying to get ahead of this, and trying to discredit Trump as much as possible. Use the propaganda arm (the media) to repetitively hammer away that it was a conspiracy theory, and that there was nothing to see here with Burisma and the Bidens. It was all to set up the "victim" card that they will heavily play when Trump comes down with the hammer on all of them - they will say it is retribution.

Glenn Beck did a phenomenal job of laying it all and connecting the dots, and I think he's still only scratched the surface.

Sickening. Billions of our taxes that WE paid, went to these corrupt mother f**kers.

~Namaste

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Thank you for posting -- I'm watching! And I'll keep watching these critters!!!

I've come to believe that someone has to defy the web of silencing and legal intimidation and just freaking release something so damaging and undeniable that the truth can never be unseen...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

And cue the Arkancide hit on Beck at 8am.

Honestly, I like him but he does get a bit on the paranoid, deep conspiracy side of things at times.

Theres a large dif between being paranoid, and being able to back up your claims with FOIA paperwork and bank trails that you can verify.

I doubt he would be sending all this stuff to congressmen with all the paper, and ruin any reputation he may have had, over supposition.

Theyve been working on this for 6 months now, Glenn isnt the same person he was even 5 years ago.

The banking trails will be interesting on this one.

Literally hundreds of banks popped up seemingly overnight in the Ukraine, and began accepting and moving I.M.F. payments, as well as huge amounts of other institutions and foundations cash to god-knows-who.

Most of these banks have since disappeared....

Almost like a bunch of American financial experts showed up just in time to show them how to funnel massive amounts of money electronically without much paper trail....

edit on 7-2-2020 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

Isn't Biden's kid a financial expert?

Wierd, almost like they were hired just to oversee that our crooks over here got their payments and donations.
edit on 7-2-2020 by Notoneofyou because: Old hands/tired mind

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

If you want to see what would happen if the Democrats win look at the House bill called the new way forward

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Well worth the watch. I'll never remember all of it... but I'll remember enough!

Thanks again for posting.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: BlueJacket

thank you, watching now, comment later.

absolutely , and as i said there are 3 or 4 other ones out there he did all leading to this one, there is a TON of information so take it in bite size pieces lol
I am half way through...a bunch of valid information that needs discussed. My one wish, is that it was more to the point presentation. I get that Mr. Beck is building the narrative, but in sharing with others as I watch, I have trouble keeping my wife for instance interested.

Ill be back, great investigative journalism, Ukraine...just a scratch on the surface, but it definitely HAD to be a directive from Obama at some level...Beck made that clear straight away.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

IF all of this turns out to be true President Trump needs to take all parties as far as he can take them in a court of law. He then should also refund all of that money that was STOLEN back tot he people. By doing so he would send a huge message not only for the crooks that did this but also to the people.

I read an article in Forbes that outlined some of his key points to stop government waste in his new budget ideas and it would mesh nicely with that idea. If he only succeeds on one thing for the rest of his time in office is he can stop all the unnecessary spending it will be more than all the presidents in my lifetime have done who have just hid their heads in the sand and let this happen.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Thank you.

Just finished watching - I'd seen the previous episodes.
I think I might have to renew my Blaze TV subscription - that was an astounding analysis.
He's honest about what is fact and what is theory - that's good.

Beck seems to be on the comeback after some pretty dark years.

Seriously, how ANYONE could even attempt to claim that Ukraine does not warrant any investigation is beyond comprehension.
That the Democratic Senators tried hundreds of times to claim this whole staory had been debunked tells me there are many of them involved - or know something.

edit on 7/2/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Just watched the video.

His theory of the missing 1.8 billion used to fund a proxy war is interesting - but I don't understand why the Obama admin would actually do that.

As Beck even points out it is pretty obvious to anybody paying attention that Zlochevsky is getting all kinds of special treatment by the US government, than he suddenly starts funding Ukraines troops and is made govenor of one of the provinces on the front line.

If he was being used as a proxy it is completely transparent to the Russians. Why bother doing this secretly when congress was more than ready to fund weapons out in the open?

The only reason I can think of is to be able to skim off some money for themselves at the same time they are doing it.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

We will see, not holding my breath.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
So much "evidence* yet 0 dems behind bars. Whys that?

<< 1   >>

join