It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does This happen to any of you alot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
strange coincidences like your examples always happen to me (thinking of a song then hering it later ext ext) i have a few more kinds of strange coincidences to add to the list too

- there was this show i used to always watch but didnt for like 4 or 5 years (because it was cancelled and wasnt showed on any stations anymore) and i was fine with it untill like 2 years ago when i rememberd it and how good the show was and stuff then 2 months after a tv channel started showing re-runs

-i had an idea for a movie then a month later i saw a preview for a movie with the same plot

-once i was in my basement looking for something then i rememberd it was upstairs so i started walking up then i dont know why (still dont) but i looked over at the phone and then it rang

-this is kinda like the one guy was saying about his dog and him understanding what he wants the dag to do without him even saying it and it just started happening to me latly but i would want to ask someone something/someone tell me something/me tell them something/them do something but i wouldnt want to be the first to talk about it/do it myself so i would just kinda look at them and keep thinking in my head what i wanted them to say or do and they would do/day it

lots of people who believe in phychics think that im one/ are going to be one because of how often that kind of stuff happens to me, also i can play pokjer and stuff really good (because i can usually tell if ill win or loose the hand)

i also frequently have deja-vu

[edit on 13-3-2005 by trust_no_one]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I have this happen alot to....maybe its about UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUNESS??
Or some kind of phychic premonition??
I don't know the in's and out's of WHY this happens, but it surley does.

Just sayin......

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Sometimes "which is alot"
I forget lyrics to songs...
If I have a song in my head that I know I do not know the lyrics to, sometimes the song just plays out on it's own "lyrics and all" lol
like a radio in my head ...
Now that is weird!!

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This hasn't happened for me in a while, but when I was like 9 years old I would want to see a movie like Polterguist or something, and it would come on with in an hour. I never read the tv goide or anything. I just wanted to watch it. I would flip through the channels and whala, there it is
I always thought it strange, I would want something it it would happen. it has happened a few other times. I always thought it cool. I think about something now and nothing happens
. Anyway I think that is also a power of the mind. If it happens again any time soon I will come back here to let you know.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join