It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did China Media Accidentally Leak the "Real" Data on Wuhan Virus Deaths

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

80% of those who have died are 50 years old and older,

There you go.

Now all we have to hope for is that it’s localized to DC .

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

When can we start dropping bioweapons on the elite who researched and fund it, that released it to public?

edit on 6-2-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I highly doubt the real numbers. Those are just confirmed deaths. And the amount of people they test for the virus is not limited by how many are infected, but how many they can test at the hospitals with limited supplies, time, and test kits.
edit on 06pmThu, 06 Feb 2020 19:22:20 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Those of us who have been here a while, can see this for the over-excited, reactionary, nonsense that it is.

Once this dies down, and you realize you were wrong, you will already be on to the next great trendy thing.

Boom.
edit on 6-2-2020 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: burdman30ott6

80% of those who have died are 50 years old and older,

There you go.

Now all we have to hope for is that it’s localized to DC .

I’ve heard different

I’ve heard firstly that they were majority over 60

Then they were 30-60 years old with 2-14 years old being the highest survival ages

That doctor who died was 34

Strange that it’s not killing more young with underdeveloped immune system

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
When we look at other Viruses that have been transmitted from animal to human two that come to mind is the Bird virus that is about 70% fatal and Ebola that is also about 70% fatal. One comes from birds and the other seems to come from bats. The Bird Flu is not transmittable from human to human, but one bad MFer, Ebola is, but kills very quickly limiting the range of contamination that is not airborne...yet, and is not contagious until first symptoms show then death very quickly. In this case if 25k have died it would put it at about 12.5% fatal, so really bad but no where near the other two. It is already airborne and has up to 14 days to show symptoms, but is contagious long before that time, so bad bad bad. If it mutates to 70% fatal we are in trouble.

The reason why these viruses are so lethal is because humans have not developed any resistance to them being new to our immune system. Think of small pox or measles or worst in the Americas back in 1600ish...

Understanding such things I find 12.5% fatality to be very believable.

edit on 6-2-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RenaJN

my thoughts on it are the virus was made in the nearby bio lab to be used on the uighar concentration camps, "Oh look they all caught an unknown virus and died, how sad what are we to do" said Pooh to Piglet

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Just another mundane routine way to discredit a whistle blower. Plus if you ever become one for the betterment of the world they would do the same to you or me if it was against the national interests of the UK or USA

Shes not the only one saying that.

I am sure you and I both leave out a key word now and then when we speak. All people do and that runs the spin cycle. I would still run with what the whistle blower said.

So why would she lie or embellish?

Or, are you implying that shes covert US INTEL?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Lots of news sources saying that scientists think there are around 100k possibly infected. I don’t know how trustworthy they are but that’s what many are saying. That’s not good even if they’re off by thousands.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join