It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did China Media Accidentally Leak the "Real" Data on Wuhan Virus Deaths

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: Nickn3

I heard people going straight to the furness, no ceremonies.

The doctor who reported on the virus first kicked the bucket.

You hear a lot if you look in strange places.

Peace

I read that today too.

I said when this thing first broke that things were going to get a lot worse before they got better.

And we're still on the downward slope of that curve.

Wait and see.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

You are a smart man.

Many of the weird places on the net have some factual first rate INTEL. Our INTEL also combs the rag tabloids at the supermarkets. They have been doing it for decade per my handler.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: operation mindcrime

You are a smart man.

Many of the weird places on the net have some factual first rate INTEL. Our INTEL also combs the rag tabloids at the supermarkets. They have been doing it for decade per my handler.

DUDE: My best advice is: ......"Don't be handled."
tet

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

F me you are correct. Well the last time this happened the MODS said to leave it as-is after I asked them to delete mine. Evidently the "mud pit" is considered sanctuary so they allow it to remain in accordance with ATS conditions. I wish they would strengthen their search bar as I did search to see if it was reported. let me see if I can find more "other" information so each is same but different.

Sorry

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I am thinking reality is somewhere between what is being officially released and this new number. Remember, China actually reports deaths based on direct cause from the disease, not the numbers that include secondary infections like our country does...like pneumonia. So the numbers that died of pneumonia there would make the numbers way larger but inaccurate to a point. Also remember, that China does not promote immune suppressing meds like they do in this country does which allows a virus to be more of a problem here than it is there.

I do not know what the story is, the Chinese do not want to promote panic in the world, they are nice people unless you piss them off.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Here's another link of an alleged whistle blower

Her numbers are 90,000 infected:

The nurse, wearing a full protective suit, claims in the video that 90,000 people are sick with the rapidly spreading disease. "I am in the area where the coronavirus started," the nurse says in the video, the New York Post reported. "I'm here to tell the truth," she adds. "At this moment, Hubei province, including the Wuhan area, even China, 90,000 people have been infected by a coronavirus."

The Blaze
edit on 6-2-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Great find OP, S&F....I've heard cases and deaths are under reported in China...Is this news source reliable?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I wonder how many health care workers there have succumbed to the virus? Seems like it would be virtually impossible to stay 100% sterile 100% of the time working around patient with the virus. Eventually you would need to doff your PPE in order to do bodily functions and take a shower.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RenaJN

It’s really hard to get me to buy into a conspiracy theory .

But this crap is getting spooky.

Biological weapon ?

I can’t rule that out as of yet .

Because of population there’s only two countries that could come out ahead .

China in India

If this ends up with a 20% fatality rate. Those two countries would barely notice while it decimate’s everyone else .

India doesn’t he China up overnight worrying .

Hopefully It’s not a numbers game .

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Okay, maybe I am just naive, but why would you lie about the real numbers?

So the outside world doesn't find out what they're actually doing with the infected.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Seems to be on the up and up. Plus look at how China and Russia are reacting. If its an annual one month and fizzles out mini pandemic they sure are going overboard.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This LiveLeak video shows people dropping in the streets left and right. People fighting and people spraying some kind of disinfectant.
Towards the end the literally barricading apartment doors from the outside so people can't. Leave...
That strikes me like this is serious.

www.liveleak.com...

edit on 6-2-2020 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Sorry I am already in the system and have been assigned my serial number so I can be admitted before a federal judge as an expert witness having my identity hidden under the guise for the National Security of the United States. I also do FBI-JTTF stuff.

Tanks

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

"I'm here to tell the truth," she adds. "At this moment, Hubei province, including the Wuhan area, even China, 90,000 people have been infected by a coronavirus."

Bolded part by me......'A coronavirus'........this struck me as odd. Wouldn't she have given its name as Novel Coronavirus?
What if she means that perhaps two types of coronaviruses have been combined creating a far deadlier virus than the sum total of their parts? For me it would explain all the street spraying, the extra protective face masks that need to be worn and not the bog standard ones medical staff and many Chinese normally wear.
Meh, I don't know, just wandering out of the box.....

Rainbows
Jane
edit on pm24America/ChicagoThursday2020-02-06T16:26:43-06:0004America/Chicago02000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Me included so many make typos today with the best word spell checks. I don't know but it can be run with!

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Here's another link of an alleged whistle blower

Her numbers are 90,000 infected:

The nurse, wearing a full protective suit, claims in the video that 90,000 people are sick with the rapidly spreading disease. "I am in the area where the coronavirus started," the nurse says in the video, the New York Post reported. "I'm here to tell the truth," she adds. "At this moment, Hubei province, including the Wuhan area, even China, 90,000 people have been infected by a coronavirus."

The Blaze

Thank you for bringing that one up again.... considering how many days ago her statement came, the 155.000 infected two days ago makes sense. Seriously.... the hazmat guys are walking around block to block with machine guns.
One guy was filmed killing himself by flying out of a high rise when he found out his friend was sick with Corona.
Several clips have surfaced with bag after bag.
And they are shutting people in with steel bars.

This does not go hand in hand with just 600 dead.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
If this ends up with a 20% fatality rate. Those two countries would barely notice while it decimate’s everyone else .

Not to sound morbid, but if the information indicating 80% of those who have died are 50 years old and older, this would actually create an economic boom of sorts in the United States. Think of the amount of unfunded liabilities, medicare, Social Security, retirement, pensions, etc that would simply go off the books in that scenario. Virtually ever major entity in the nation from municipalities to counties to states to the feds to major corporations would be hit with a liquidity that hasn't been seen since the years immediately following World War 2.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm not totally positive so take this with a grain of salt, but I heard the Tencent numbers were just from a dude trolling on 4chan. I read that on 4chan lol. Although who knows. One thing I am certain about, is that the virus is much worse than we are being told.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Doctor who died today was 34....not sure how that fits.

Peace

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Doctor who died today was 34....not sure how that fits.

Peace

www.foxnews.com...

Li, who according to the BBC is a 34-year-old ophthalmologist at Wuhan Central Hospital, had claimed that in late December he shared his concerns about the illness via private chat with medical school graduates after several patients exhibited symptoms similar to SARS before he was visited and warned by authorities.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join