It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aha, yes Theology, I stand and stamp, standing by the line of base truths...a Smile Advisory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
They're still under the law...have to be circumcised and follow 613 laws plus the 10 big ones.....they have no way of knowing if they're going to see salvation till they die....croak....try to get through the pearly gate....

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
God is not in control......it's the devils bargain.....

The Lord of this Earth has been handed over to Lucifer....Jesus takes the reins in Rev 13 or so.....Gods will be done on Earth then....God cries when His people are destroyed for lack of knowledge

He needs helpers here allowing Him to act by asking....

originally posted by: JON666
a reply to: Raggedyman
Since God is in control it would seem like He allowed the Romans to destroy the temple and scatter the Jews to fulfill prophecy, so why would they rebuild something since God ended it?

edit on 6-2-2020 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 6-2-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2020 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
If you think the devil is in control now wait till the hand of God is removed and people are slaughtered lift and right in the end of the end time where if God does not intervene no flesh will survive.

edit on 6-2-2020 by JON666 because: spellen

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: GBP/JPY
The OT inferred that the nephesh (living soul) is in the blood.

It is not. The living soul resides in the aura; or energy field that envelopes the body. This is about the mechanical; DNA/the body.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

God is love? Have you read the old testament? Plenty of wrath and violence from this "loving" god...

God is love indeed, but you need to learn how to get there. Sure there's plenty of God's anger in the Old Testament, but alas the people stop short of finding out (or don't want to listen to) the reasons why that is so and there's this thing called "Holy", which among other things means "untouchable", "to be deeply respected".

Israelites didn't pay attention to these crucial truths and they paid dearly. They were helped many times by God and they witnessed it countless of times, but they were ungrateful. Burning sacrifices to other "gods" is one of them. Yes, God does get very angry when His children are disrespectful and surely it takes a long time to make Him angry.

I know a thing or two about His anger myself and I hope I've learned the lesson. Love and respect God and His Laws and His grace will show up unmistakably.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

I am sorry, your comprehension of christianity is based on some very strange ideas
God did not make Rome arrack Israel, Israel caused that

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The heart of the king is in the hand of God HE causes kingdoms to rise and fall. The babalonia captivity was caused by Israel's disobedience, God caused used the babalonians to chastise Israel,so God does use other nation to bring correction.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
... So, to be saved from the devils mess, we are to trust in what Jesus did...and you are in His forever family just like that easy. One doesn't need to change anything their doing....

Romans 12:2

And stop being molded by this system of things, but be transformed by making your mind over, so that you may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

Your advice about not needing to change anything one is doing seems to contradict the Bible's advice and commandments. Faith without works is dead explains James. Ephesians 4:23,24 and Colossians 3:10 speak about the need for Christians to put on a new personality (like "making your mind over"), that takes action (work, hard work). Jesus also explains that it's not about calling him Lord (or claiming to accept him as Lord) but doing the will of his Father who was in the heavens at the time he said that (still is, but that remark is for the Trinitarians and Binitarians who think that God was on earth or also on earth when Jesus was saying that, because they think Jesus is the same God who Jesus already refers to as "my God" and "my Father"; and Jesus was obviously on earth when he said the following...).

Matthew 7:21-23

21 “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. 22 Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works* [Or “many miracles.”] in your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew* [Or “recognized.”] you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’

So, do you know what God's will is?

Do You Do What God Asks?

God Wants His Name Known

What Is God’s Will?

What Does God Require of Us?

For anyone who is currently not doing God's will as described in His word, the Bible, a change in what they're doing is required to reconcile to God. This is often the case with those who convince themselves that they are doing God's will already, while not having an accurate knowledge of that will. Teaching things that are contrary to what God's word teaches, is not doing God's will. One actually ends up working against God's will and in the service of another spiritual father* if that's the situation, whether intentional or not. *: Satan, "the god of this system of things" (2 Cor 4:4), to spell it out for you.
edit on 6-2-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

The heart of the king is in the hand of God HE causes kingdoms to rise and fall. The babalonia captivity was caused by Israel's disobedience, God caused used the babalonians to chastise Israel,so God does use other nation to bring correction.

Everyone says "GOD" (is the chastiser/the eater of its own creation). No; not god. Your Absolute original creator would never punish its creation in this way. Its spawn of demi-gods might; but they are allowed to; just as you are to rebel against unjust action.
edit on 6-2-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Everyone says "GOD" (is the chastiser/the eater of its own creation). No; not god. Your Absolute original creator would never punish its creation in this way. Its spawn of demi-gods might; but they are allowed to; just as you are to rebel against unjust action.

The bible says God chastises those whom He loves.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JON666

Yeah and that verse is in the bible because it’s not the usual course
Most times God stays outside of human decisions, unfortunately

God used Israel’s armies to defend Israel many times, He could have used Israel’s armies to stop Babylon yet Israel remained in sin, ignored the prophets of God

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Im sorry you're too indoctrinated to see the truth
. Old ancient men wrote the bible..

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Im sorry you're too indoctrinated to see the truth
. Old ancient men wrote the bible..

Im sorry you're too indoctrinated to see the truth.
Old ancient men wrote the bible
You think you understand it
You don’t ...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Msybe the bible should of been comprehensible and wouldn't have this dilemma

top topics

<< 1   >>

join