It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The year 2020 is when our Constitution finally got flushed down the toilet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Restoring the Constitutional state of affairs from the Past Obamanation really scares ya now ....LOL

edit on 262020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Good. Now that the constitution has been properly shredded, lets get a real good deep investigation going into how deep the democrats are involved with Ukraine and the company burisma.

And if it comes out that they went after trump for trying to expose their theft of taxpayer dollars,

Then i guess we'll have our answers.

+29 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

This nonsense is exactly why I will be voting for Trump in November.

The entire House impeachment process was a sham with the purpose of protecting the criminally corrupt and usurping the will of the people who duly elected this president. The Senate then did exactly what was expected and what they have every authority to do. Garbage in and garbage out.

It is the president's job to execute and enforce the law... you know, the whole "Executive Branch" thingee??? That includes cooperating and coordinating with foreign leaders to investigate and prosecute criminal wrongdoing. Especially when this criminal wrongdoing is committed by sitting elected officials purportedly working in the best interests of We The People. Trump was doing his job. What he was elected to do.

The House had its say. The Senate had its say. And Trump has had his say. In November, the people will have theirs in the most important opinion poll of all.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I'm still amazed the Democrats were able to take control back from the House.

Mueller knew well before the mid term elections that he nothing.
Trump had that cloud hanging over him during the mid term campaigns.
If people knew that there was 'no there, there' before the election.... it may have meant a very different result.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: watchitburn
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of all your Reeeing.

Is all fun and games until a dictator jockeys into power you don't like. Then it will be YOU who is "Reeeing" whatever that means.
that already happened under Obama, and Clinton was going to keep it on course.

Trump got us back on the USA. Contitution...still solid after all these years...except in Liberal Sanctuary cities where they break the constitution daily.

edit on 6-2-2020 by BlueJacket because: being nice

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Trump clearly broke several laws...

Yet no one can produce any definitive evidence to support that statement.

The end of our Constitutional democracy

It has been said ad infinitum, but once again; We do not live in a democracy. We live in a republic with some tenets of democracy written into our LAW.

I have no allegiance to either side of this debate and I am not a fanboi of Trump, but take off the horse blinders and open your eyes. This was CLEARLY a partisan attack against Trump by the left. I happen to be a left leaning atheist. If I could have found any convincing evidence against the man, I'd have supported his impeachment and removal. There wasn't anything outstanding.

You're way off base on this, and you're the one willing to trash the constitution and put your party first.

edit on 2/6/2020 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Do two shams make a “right”

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

What and/or which crime(s) ?

Please cite specific US Code Number(s).

I want to know...

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

acquittal does not mean [you are] innocent. 

Yup; I agree the year 2020 is when our Constitution finally got flushed down the toilet.

Im willing to believe most Democrats and Liberals only have the best of intentions with their ire for president Donald Trump ... but like the saying goes "the road to hell is paved in good intentions" ... we are certainly heading down that road as a country; here's hoping enough people wake up to their complicity in our downfall.
edit on 6-2-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Trump clearly broke several laws...

Yet no one can produce any definitive evidence to support that statement.

The end of our Constitutional democracy

It has been said ad infinitum, but once again; We do not live in a democracy. We live in a republic with some tenets of democracy written into our LAW.

I have no allegiance to either side of this debate and I am not a fanboi of Trump, but take off the horse blinders and open your eyes. This was CLEARLY a partisan attack against Trump by the left. I happen to be a left leaning atheist. If I could have found any convincing evidence against the man, I'd have supported his impeachment and removal. There wasn't anything outstanding.

You're way off base on this, and you're the one willing to trash the constitution and put your party first.

Yup, Klassified is the real deal, the User is no Trump supporter and definitely no hyper partisan, this post means alot.

Dfnj2015, you'll do well to take the users post seriously.

As for my personal views on your OP, just cut it out and move on already, it's done.
edit on 6-2-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Wow. Just wow.

Kudos for putting this thread out there. I think you're 100% wrong but you went for it and put yourself out there.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
If you think there's anything worth arguing about when Donald Trump can be taken seriously by one person as the president, you're far more optimistic than I am. The whole country is a sideshow at this point and cannot possibly last much longer if things keep going the way they've been going for the past 20 years. It has been a bizarre mutation into the absurd.

I don't know. Maybe it's just me but if you can get however many people voted in the last "election" to vote for EITHER Trump or Hillary, you pretty much have a mentally incompetent electorate. I mean, if that's really the best we could do for TWO PEOPLE to run for the top office. How sad is that? Out of hundreds of millions of people we could not find a single candidate people wanted to vote for more than Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton. Seriously? Does anyone really believe that? Has anyone else been pinching themselves every day to check and see if this isn't the Twilight Zone or something?

And even the people who are supposedly trying to impeach him are absurdly mentally incompetent. Nancy Pelosi? Really? That woman couldn't teach a hamster to run in it's wheel. And by extension, the Republicans are a complete joke. How can they take the man seriously? It's just a complete mess. It would be funny if it wasn't scary.

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

What a load of absolute HOGWASH!!

If Trump was guilty of a "crime", then what was this crime? AND, where is the conviction???

Last time I checked..."You're a big meanie, so I hate you!"...wasn't a crime!

And while you're at it, why don't you tell us just exactly what part of the Constitution was violated by the recent false accusations against the president??? Just exactly what "high crime and misdemeanor" was committed??? I'll give you a hint...you can't, because not even the US Congress could!

Here you are spouting off about 'dictatorships' in the absence of a Constitution, but wasn't it you who not too long ago wanted to take this very same document apart by doing things like eliminating the electoral college and overturning the 2nd Amendment??? Yet now, here you are getting all lathered up about how sacred it is! Speak with fork tongue much??

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

You should only be able to oust a sitting president if both parties agree to vote him out, which didn't happen.

So imo the process worked as intended by the constitution.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Democrats have been wiping their asses with the Constitution my entire life. Should I take from your great concern over the Constitution that you:

1. Support the right to bear arms as a defense against Tyranny?
2. Oppose Obamacare as a violation of said Constitution, where the government has no right whatsoever to force us to buy a product from a private company against our will?

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I haven't detected the least bit of knowledge, understanding, perceptiveness, accuracy, horse sense of

REALITY

on your part regarding POTUS Trump, his character, goals, doings, patriotism, more honesty, integrity, brilliance, effectiveness, selflessness, compassion, charity, generosity, faithfulness, creativity, kindness . . . than all the Presidents put together since & including Ike--with the possible exception of Reagan on some scores.

Your perspective will suffer wholesale & intense humiliation in coming months as the hideous Marxist globalist propagandized inaccuracies pile up with glaring brazenness.

I believe your smug prissy hostility to the truths about Trump will crash & burn in great humiliation.

You could stop guzzling the Kool-Aid.

You could stop being an MSM propagandized lobotomized stooge, agent of the globalist oligarchy.

You could wake-up.

Maybe. Maybe it's not in your capacity.

You could learn & read from their quotes in their own words:

www.globalistagenda.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

You should only be able to oust a sitting president if both parties agree to vote him out, which didn't happen.

So imo the process worked as intended by the constitution.

I would have to disagree with that; how the DNC and RNC feel about a president should be totally irrelevant to the impeachment process. All that matters is what two-thirds of the senators present vote to do irrespective of what party they belong too.

We need to stop thinking of our government in terms of two major parties ... that's what the two parties want us to do so that they can hold onto power together.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

The entire fiasco followed the rules set by our constitution and you think the constitution died.

If anything it proved that the constitution is still the law of the land.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Oh, and by the way, do you want to know what was REALLY un-Constitutional??? That would be Shiff's secret closed-door meetings!! THAT was un-Constitutional!!
edit on 2/6/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join