It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omen or Portent or just a cool optical illusion?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Double slit or Witchcraft?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: AaarghZombies

optical illusion

at dawn - every summer - i see 2 introcked parabola like :

on the wall across from my den

each lasts only a couple of minuites - but as there are 4 houses south of me - a new one appears

its not magic - just optics

I was actually going to say something is cutting off the optical display from being symmetrical and thus appearing like the ichthus...

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: AaarghZombies

optical illusion

at dawn - every summer - i see 2 introcked parabola like :

on the wall across from my den

each lasts only a couple of minuites - but as there are 4 houses south of me - a new one appears

its not magic - just optics

I was actually going to say something is cutting off the optical display from being symmetrical and thus appearing like the ichthus...

I absolutely couldn't find out what was doing it.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
It's been a couple of days now and I haven't seen it again.

Weird as I'm not aware of anything moving on my property.

I guess that it could have been something on one of my neighbors properties reflecting off of something on my property and then back on to that outbuilding, but the light seemed to be too strong to have been a reflection of a reflection from something so far away.

I guess that this will remain a mystery.

With all of the events happening in the world, if it were a portent, I have absolutely no idea what it could be a portent off, and if it's supposed to be good or bad.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Huh, can't believe no one was honest. You've been tagged, the aliens use it to denote acceptable food stock.

Sucks to be you, but they gotta eat, too.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I wanted to write "Its coming..." but I have never been a troll so I wont =). I think its very cool and maybe you should get it on a stone necklace if things start to go well for you.
edit on 11-2-2020 by belkide because: typeo

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Sorry talk to text got me that time.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
(in the process of putting together a working theory, for this and for something else (which requires more time), i think for now, see below)

(new testament statements)
matthew 18:22 ............. 70 and 7 (restatement of Daniel's Weeks)
acts 13:20-21 ............... 490

Ages of Aries 1800 B.C. to Exodus of Moses 1400 B.C. (beginning of Aries)
Age of Pisces 1 A.D. to 70 A.D. Temple Destruction (beginning of Pisces)
Age of Pisces 2013 to 2020 (Comet ISON or from flight 370) Daniel's One Week Confirmation (end of pisces)

Astrological Age of Pisces is gauged further along, however, God take action, it is generally gauged as the end of Pisces (does not mean god has to do anything with this earth)
(other new testament statements)
Matthew 20:5-6

6th hour, 9th hour, 11th hour (not necessarily tied to daniel but the lord's signs for the last generation)

6/2012 Transit of Venus
9/2017 Jupiter Alignment
11/2019 Space Ship Borisov

(God isn't necessarily referring to the "son of man" or to "moses specifically", I am the weapon, or the space ship or the comet technically, or apart of it specifically ............. God is refering to signs the third sequence is the sign, like flight 370 or the space ship, (seven year marker, or sometimes, 1 year marker)

(age of pisces is sometimes tied to women or to wive (s), for the sons of man in the new testament, that is god's will, vesica of pisces)
edit on 11-4-2020 by icceivenin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: icceivenin

Not you again...

Here with a new account obviously, you got banned a while back

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: icceivenin

Not you again...

Here with a new account obviously, you got banned a while back

(Position Zero - God isn't specifically giving this earth or its people a judgment, there are however trace design elements, when exceeded result in death............coupled with god's cyclical behavior, tied to resolution of the son of man, re-classified as mankind's relation to a "unified field", in design of human body. Even if you can't measure or understand the unified field, does not means certain issues are not at play, just not in a form that is detectable)

(god does nothing then, the son of man does nothing. The New Testament is Generally considered Position Zero for Mankind................then mankind eventually dies. Few souls are saved generationally, and god using a people or etc, as an example is just rotted away with mankind in its natural sin. With man appearing to have a victory, the reality is God isn't expending the energy on the subject or making payment for sin. Accusations mankind spoon feeds itself)

(Position Zero with Moses ............. God views the son of man more, but sometimes other people also. right now humanity is acting against Moses and god, in controversy with the testimony of moses. That will be resolved, and then, mankind will only be acting in suicide with itself)

(There are some resonances with the son of man and "unified field" or with the "generations without sin, some people considered that and unified field" ................ however ............... God's Law on the subject typically delegates individual choice, over "controversies" ............ suspose mankind exceeds in killing the body of moses, it will mean, nothing at all. You are given the impression it would, whatever reasons you have for beating on moses for pleasure will remain there uncontested, we will reach another phase shortly)

(its the information age, not only does moses control the means to god's mercies, he may variable act in defense of the people in providing access, against a rouge government or body of any kind, for the good of the people............as rare are that may be, for a few countries) (99.9999 percent for those genetic lines is the law, suicide is man's natural position not god's or it is simply unprofitable............the way to handle that is to see how some of that can pass out of the hands of moses.............(to allow mankind the freedom to die, without imparting a judgment on earth if that is its accusation) (otherwise, billions will have to die by the derived mechanisms of man)

(there is, and won't be, credible examples of the son of man's usage of this chakra network, it will no longer apply, and if that becomes effective, it will be concealed man will not become a witness, that is the will of god on the subject, the last generation)

(certain symbology becomes, as related to esoteric/religion/etc., not necessarily a sign of the times .............not necessarily valid proofs/demonstrations..............what the usa/humanity does to moses for pleasure, will continue, as its accusation with god)
edit on 11-4-2020 by icceivenin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join