It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iowa Democratic Party claims Trump supporters to blame for Iowa Caucus

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Red-faced Iowa Democrats have zeroed in on a new culprit for the botched caucuses that may cost the Hawkeye State its time-honored role as the kickoff to presidential races. After first blaming an app for the inability to declare Monday night, a problem that still lingers even as frustrated candidates have packed up and moved on to New Hampshire for the nation's first primary, the state party is blaming the president's supporters.

Not only do the Democrats think Trump supporters are racist, sexist, homophobic smelly Walmart voters - they are now responsible for the Iowa Dem Caucus debacle.

Workers manning the phones in Iowa after the state's disastrous caucus on Monday reportedly claim that President Trump backers flooded the hotline number for precinct chairs that led to even more confusion and disarray.

Yes they blame people who voted for Trump, actual voters. They blame and accuse the very voters the DNC is hoping to see the light and to vote Dem in the next election, for what happened to the Democrats in Iowa.

The report was based on two participants from the conference call that was between IDP staff and the party's governing body. Sagar did not comment for the report. He did not immediately respond to an after-hours email from Fox News. The IDP did not confirm that Trump supporters were to blame when reached by Bloomberg and did not respond to an email from Fox News

Two verified participants said that Trump supporting callers destroyed the Democratic Iowa Caucus with their phone calls to the party during the caucus.

Really?

We all know the elite political class of the DNC can do no wrong and anything that they don't like or that happens to them MUST be Trump's fault! Will this be the next impeachment effort? Will they say Trump's callers to the Iowa Democratic Party (IDP) and by extension Trump interfered with their caucus and caused problems?

I would not be surprised if they did.

edit on 2/6/20 by The2Billies because: added link grammar

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

One could not possibly make this sh1t up(well maybe the rabid Dems).

Where are the Clown World memes when you need them?

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It's amazing how much real estate trump owns in these people's heads.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
It was just a matter of time. I'm actually surprised it took them so long.

I'm also pretty sure someone predicted this in one of the threads Monday night.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Based on the link inside yours, here's the person who originally claimed that Trump supporters were tying up their phone lines and keeping precincts from being able to report their results...

Sagar, who is also president of the Iowa AFL-CIO, declined to comment when reached by Bloomberg News.

I think I would take his word with a grain of salt.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Based on the link inside yours, here's the person who originally claimed that Trump supporters were tying up their phone lines and keeping precincts from being able to report their results...

Sagar, who is also president of the Iowa AFL-CIO, declined to comment when reached by Bloomberg News.

I think I would take his word with a grain of salt.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Andrew Yang shifts blame to Trump for Iowa Democratic caucus debacle.

Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang ripped President Trump after the voting app commissioned by the Iowa Democratic Party to count Democratic caucus voters experienced a technological error.

"It might be helpful to have a President and government that understand technology so this sort of thing doesn’t happen," tweeted Yang.

It might be helpful to have a President and government that understand technology so this sort of thing doesn’t happen.
— Andrew Yang🧢 (@AndrewYang) February 4, 2020

dailycaller.com...

The New York Times’ White House correspondent
Maggie Haberman tweeted that President Donald Trump was partially to blame for the massive issues surrounding Monday’s Iowa caucuses.

www.bloomberg.com...
The following quote is from Bloomberg who has instructed his reporters to ignore anything positive about Trump or Republicans OR to write anything negative about him as a Democratic Pres. candidate. So you as a Dem can believe Bloomberg.(www.libertynation.com...)

Supporters of President Donald Trump flooded a hotline used by Iowa precinct chairs to report Democratic caucus results after the telephone number was posted online, worsening delays in the statewide tally, a top state Democrat told party leaders on a conference call Wednesday night.

edit on 2/6/20 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

LOL! Yeah, I saw the tweet from Andrew Yang yesterday. That one cracked me up.

I know that leftists are putting these ideas into people's heads, like Sagar gave on the Iowa Democrat Party conference call. I'm just stating that Sagar may very well have been lying to Iowa caucus workers since he's also the president of Iowa's AFL-CIO.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Someone might want to point out to Yang that his comments do not actually attack President Trump nor the Republicans.

In the past decade, it seems the Democrats seem to be the ones who are clueless about technology. Obama's ACA website rollout disaster, Clinton's emails and server issues, etc. Currently, in Iowa, Republicans had no problem voting in their Primary while Dems decided to try out a new app that was never tested.

Yang's comments are actually saying that America should not vote for any Democrat including him until they become more tech savvy. Lol.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Is anyone really surprised at this ? The Dems will never take responsibility for their failures and always look for someone or something to blame. They've gone so far Left that the average American just looks at them and shakes their head. They have no chance of beating Trump in 2020, they know it and instead of changing their policies to something We The People can benefit from, they just keep doubling down on stupid.

The closer we get to election time, the worse they will get.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
So what they are saying is that Trump supporters enthusiasm is through the roof. The DNC can't even manage to get around Trump's supporters to campaign in the primaries.

Maybe they should give up.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

LOL! Yeah, I saw the tweet from Andrew Yang yesterday. That one cracked me up.

I know that leftists are putting these ideas into people's heads, like Sagar gave on the Iowa Democrat Party conference call. I'm just stating that Sagar may very well have been lying to Iowa caucus workers since he's also the president of Iowa's AFL-CIO.

You think he is lying?

Noooooo,
this is a narrative that appears to be in the process of morphing into reality in the heads of the DNC. That is how much they despise, hate, loathe Trump and any and everyone who so much as smiles at Trump.

It's ok, every time they blame the actual people who voted for Trump in '16 of anything, they insure "those people" will never, ever vote for any Dem.
Not that they want smelly Walmart votes anyway.

edit on 2/6/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Have Republicans ever participated in voter suppression techniques before?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I KNEW someone would believe it.

Thanks for making this clear.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Soros and Clinton had their hands all over that app.

Blame R's ?

Typical losers.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Wouldn't that be in the opinion category?
To some people asking a voter to have a valid photo ID is considered voter suppression.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

What, like Jim Crow laws?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

It was part of the master plan. We amassed early, each having their goal firmly in mind. We synchronized out flip phones, and when the timing was right, we struck. We had Mrs. Cleo give us a heads up on how sh!tty the app the clown show DNC purchased, and just knew that calling in would cause massive chaos, and our plan to make Biden 5th would soon come to fruition. We did't quite accomplish operation bully Biden, but with him at 4th, we are calling it a win anyway.

I'd like to personally think Mrs. Cleo for all her help. That was meant as a warning, the next time, we might use meme's from Russia on Facebook, so beware.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Like 2016, the only entity to blame is the DNC.

They got exposed trying to artificially prop up Biden even though none of us have met anyone passionate about him.... Now that the jig is up on that, we're back to blaming.

Look in a mirror DNC.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Democrats computer expertise

Podesta used password as his password

The DNC was told by the FBI that were hacked and didn’t care

Brazile tried to lie. Apparently she never heard of DKIMS

Hillary‘s emails ended up on Winer’s laptop and God knows where else .

Now they’ve just finished a game of hot potato with this latest screwup.

How inept are these fools ?

Of course they don’t personally write the codes but it’s worse than that.

They can’t even hire people to do it correctly .

edit on 6-2-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join