It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral projection 2020 how to do it ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone know how to astral project, and if they do know can they share their method with me. There is alot of different ways i heard that people use in the past but, i actually wanted to ask someone thats presently doing astral projections.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AlmightyGawd

My technique is, I get high on legal substance of choice and legal marijuana, then think about where I want to go in dim lighting to appropriate background music.

Then, I let my subconcious, creative mind flow with visuals of what I'd be seeing, supported by my subconcious opinions about it and hopes for the outcome which I will ultimately write down and post on a YouTube video to get views.

Basically, I make the whole thing up artisticly without realizing it, freestyle fiction, duping myself and the viewers into thinking it's real and that I have special powers that the vast majority of human beings, in the billions, don't have or can't harness. Although, I'm pessimistic that they could harness it. It's a gift only for certain, special people like me.
edit on 5-2-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I used to astral project but I had my hemorrhoids removed back in seventy nine. Never had problems with the astral after that.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

yeah I taught myself many years ago. Have had maybe a thousand. Here's the methods I use. I recommend trying everything you can because some methods work better for different people.

Discovery Update: EEG-monitored Psi Study at Monroe, Part I—Participant Brain-Wave Analyses
www.monroeinstitute.org...

How Too:

”Direct your eye right inward, and you'll find / A thousand regions in your mind / Yet undiscovered. Travel them, and be / Expert in home-cosmography"

Henry David Thoreau

yes its very real. I had lucid dreams for years and was pretty familiar with how to navigate the conscious realm before I learned to astral project. I'm not sure that has anything to do with it but it seems to help a lot of people. If you haven't a lucid dream before, or even if you have, I would try to practice lucid dreaming while practicing astral projection.
To start astral projection it helps a lot to prepare your body and mind first. Try to eat healthy, don't smoke weed, and if you do give it a couple hours at night before you practice. Mediate on your feet standing up during the day. Try to become hyper aware of your body and feel the energy that flows through it. Drink distilled water to decalcify your pineal gland. Take supplements and vitamins to boost your brain power. All of this is not necessary but it definitely helps, especially the mediation part.
Now when you start to lie down to astral project lye on your back and get as comfortable as you can. It helps to be on your back with your head straight because it balances the left and right hemispheres of your brain. Use a relaxation technique to relax your body as much as possible. This is maybe the most important part of astral projecting.

Relaxation technique

What works best for me is starting with my feet, I'll imagine breathing in energy while tensing all the muscles in my feet. Take a deep breath and when you exhale relax your feet and imagine the old energy flowing out of your body while at the same time relaxing your feet as much as possible. Then move to your calves. Flex them on the inhale while imagining breathing in energy, relax them as much as you can on the exhale. Imagine them sinking and melting into your bed if you can. Then move onto you thigh muscles. Do the same thing, Do this with all your muscles tensing and flexing all the way up your stomach, chest, neck, face, head, shoulders, arms, hands, back and butt.
When you go through every muscles in your body you should be feeling more relaxed. Do this same exact process one more time.
After the second round of tensing and flexing your muscles while breathing in and out colorful energy, you will be feeling very relaxed. Keep breathing in colorful energy on each in breath. On each out breath feel yourself melting into the bed. Stay focused on don't let your mind wander. Don't focus too much though, you have to let your brain relax and feel the energy flowing through your body and head. Keep you breathing at comfortable pace.
Now imagine your arms are ghost arms. Imagine them coming out of your sleeping arms and activating your chakras. Start at your crown chakra and imagine your ghost arms gently going into your head and massaging the chakra while energy pours in and out on each inhale and exhale.
You might feel a tingle in your forehead or magnetic swirling or nothing at all. If you do feel something acknowledge it, and move onto the third eye chakra. Do the same thing. Imagine and feel to the best of your ability ghost arms stimulating your chakra. Acknowledge the magnet feeling or tingle you get and move on the the throat. Do this all the way down to your root chakra.
Some people will argue that it's not important to imagine all this energy work, which might be true for some people, but in my situation and many others, the energy work is real and it helps a lot. I think this is because you have to charge or balance your body, soul, and mind in order to access these levels of consciousness. This is also why drinking pure water and eating as healthy as possible helps.
Now that you got here you can go a couple different directions. After the relaxation and chakra stimulation continue to relax as much as possible.

Technique 1

Now imagine you are lying at the top of a huge well. On each in breath clear your mind. On each out breath imagine you are falling down the well. See the hole at the top getting smaller. Forget about your body. Breath in and hold the visualization of the light at the top of the well. Breath out and relax and feel your consciousness fall more.
At first you probably won't actually feel your consciousness falling or be able to see the light at the top of the well. That doesn't matter. What we are trying to do here is initiate the falling sensation you have in dreams before you drift off to sleep sometimes and jolt awake. Do not jolt awake though. Let it keep slipping. There are no barriers, you will literally feel your mind start falling for as long as you let it. Get comfortable with this feeling, you might start spinning or flipping out of control in what is referred to as "the void" to many people. The Monroe institute calls this area focus10. I call it the 3d blackness. It is the jump off point to experiencing different realities. You can keep spinning around in this 3 dimensional blackness or you can stable out your mind.
From here I usually try to stop spinning out of control and stand on the ground (still in 3d blackness) From here I float away from my body and then try to open my astral eyes. It is a weird concept but it seems if you are still too close to your body and you try to open your astral eyes you actually open your physical eyes and snap back to physical reality.
From this 3d blackness you can also look around for wisps of lights or tiny dots of light. Keep staring at them and try to move closer to them. These random lights usually turn into full sceneries you can engulf yourself in. Your subconscious will naturally create a body you are used to being in, complete with clothes you wear in real life and all. (most of the time)

The Trance

In my experience there are a couple things that can happen after the relaxation and chakra stimulation techniques. At some point you might start to feel an electromagnetic energy build up around your hand or foot or some random area on your body. If this happens try to expand that feeling from where ever it starts around your whole body. It will feel like a heavy electromagnetic bubble surrounding your body. This is basically a stable trance you are in. From here you should be able to roll out of you body sit up out of your body, Or start with your hands and feel your arms moving around outside your body and try to mentally move your soul away from your physical body. When this situation happens you end up in your room looking at your sleeping body.

The Vibrations

A third thing that happens after the relaxation and chakra technique is one of the most interesting and intense. You will feel your body start to sway slowly back and forth accompanied by a ring in your ears. You might have hypnogogic images as well. When you feel the swaying understand that this is your soul loosening up from your body. Relax into it and allow it to engulf your entire body.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
cont...
Relax into it and allow it to engulf your entire body. Use your feelings and your consciousness to increase the swaying/rocking motion. Try to rock further and further from your body. At the same time increase the pitch of the ringing in your ears. Th increased pitch and ringing in my head usually happens naturally for me. Increase these vibrations as much as you can. It will feel super intense and almost violent. The first time I put myself in a vibrational trance I snapped out of it on purpose to check if my head exploded. It didn't explode. The fear had killed my closest attempt. Do not be afraid. The vibrations may feel violent and scary but you will be completely fine. Increase these vibrations to the point where it feels like you are violently shaking. The sound in your head will most likely be really loud and high pitch and once you think your can't possible take any more you pop out of your body. This trance is super random for me. Sometimes after I give up on astral projecting for the night after doing the relaxation and chakra breath technique, this will happen as I'm drifting off to sleep and I just go with it. It has never happened randomly without doing the energy breathing before hand however. This is why I say imagination and visualization prime the consciousness to initiate astral projection.

Technique 2: Phasing

Another technique that has worked for me is called phasing. This technique doesn't require you to do any energy breath work to put you into the trance state. You do still need to do a relaxation technique even if it's not the one I provided. Relaxing to the point of not feeling your body is the most import part in my opinion.
This technique requires visualization of an activity that you are comfortable visualizing. You can basically visualize anything you want but you have to fully immerse your mind in it. For instance let's say you're imagining running. Immerse yourself completely in that action. Feel your shoes, your clothes rubbing on your body, the air in your hair, etc. Imagine the sidewalk, the cracks in it, the trees, the sky, the houses, the taste of the air and the cars driving by. Hear the sound of the tires on the ground, the sound of your feet as you run. You get the picture. You need to fully immerse yourself in whatever experience you are creating. Keep your mind from wandering. Stay focused, if you find your mind wandering don't worry just refocus yourself.
Do this long enough and you will phase into the experience you are creating. If will feel completely real. It is real, just a different area of consciousness you are experiencing. Just because you created this area through imagination don't write it off as "just dream". You are fully lucid and aware immersed in your consciousness at this point. You can go anywhere from here. You can go back to the 3d blackness, you can go to your body and pop out in your room, you can demand to visit your higher self, or teleport to the afterlife realms. This takes a ton of practice to get used to, I am still learning how to navigate these realms myself.

Here is a link for Franks posts on astralpulse.com . There is a ton of information in there that can help you navigate your consciousness once you get out of body. docs.google.com...

Good luck and remember you are in complete control of whatever reality you end up astral projecting to,

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I used to astral project but I had my hemorrhoids removed back in seventy nine. Never had problems with the astral after that.

I glide through the astral plane with astro gel.

Just kidding, but it stops my partner from developing those. I got mine from constipation.

Super facepalm mod bait for the win.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Booyakasha said ''Another technique that has worked for me is called phasing. This technique doesn't require you to do any energy breath work to put you into the trance state. You do still need to do a relaxation technique even if it's not the one I provided. Relaxing to the point of not feeling your body is the most import part in my opinion. "

relaxing the body from toes to crown-of-the-head (AKA: sleep-Paralysis) is initially required to gain control of your entire body & to induce a brain-wave state of near self-hypnosis

after Projecting more than once, the induced brain state & paralysis becomes 'learned' and almost involuntary

when doing my first Projections it was thought that One must take care that the 'silver cord' which ties your Astral body to your physical body must be protected at all costs (but this factor is also a instinctive matter and has lost relevance from earlier teachings)

when you Project, it may behoove you to take tokens of 'trade'/'gifts' to present to the entities you encounter

have happy & interesting astral projections or remote viewing adventures

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I am not into it but you may want to reach out to sled735

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Question me by p.m. anything, and I will reply.

50+ years exp

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Jumping this train for info.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Astral Projection is a figment of the imagination.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger I think my problem is getting to the vibrational stage. I used to get there all the time when i was a little younger (not intentional) so i know how it feel... you got any tips on reaching that stage?

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kevinh74

No. It is not. Its advanced meditation. Because you don't understand it...doesn't negate it's reality.

And I've been meditating and projecting since 1972. How about you?
edit on 8-2-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Sure. But not on-forum. P.M.only. I will say you still have your vibrationally active pyche....it changes as we get older. Harder. Easier. Defined. Refined.

God bless...

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kevinh74

Only to those who haven't experienced it. Your response is how the naive deal with the unknown. It's a natural fear response.

I will say that astral projection is a dangerous endeavor, and that not all who purposely invoke it come out unscathed.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kevinh74

You know how some people can't be hypnotized? I think some minds aren't capable - for whatever reason - of experiencing certain mental states of mind or phenomenon.

It's easy to say it doesn't or can't exist if we ourselves are unable to see/feel/experience a 'thing'. But that doesn't mean it isn't possible or doesn't exist. Everyone's reality is specific to our individual mental state. Sometimes we can change that, it takes time. Sometimes, we can't. But I believe that is mostly because of the limitations of time, our effort and attitude.

new topics

top topics

join