It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Responds to His Acquittal and Exoneration on 2-6-2020 at 12 Noon.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This isn't a news conference or speech, a celebration.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Being carried by all major networks.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
He just called it all "Bull$hit" on national news. He is about to crush them so hard!

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
He just called it all "Bull$hit" on national news. He is about to crush them so hard!

The President is building up to asking the DOJ to do something...I hope.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Up to 191 Federal Judges, says Mitch McConnell. He confirmed three right after the Acquittal yesterday.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Being carried by all major networks.
I mean, this is what Trump said, not to look at this as a speech or news conference, but a celebration.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
He is really tearing into Comey every chance he gets 😂

Total dirty cop

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I’ve got his speech on in the background while I’m working on some art projects, and I totally did a double take when I heard that!

I hit rewind on my DVR twice, once to be sure that I didn’t imagine it, and once more for my mother who was in the other room to make sure she didn’t imagine it.

Heh, mother/son bonding at its finest.

Keep on keeping it real Mr. POTUS!

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: carewemust

I think all the members that claimed trump obviously committed a crime and was 100% going to be removed from office need to speak up and admit they had no clue what they were talking about.

I thought he was 100% guilty and should have been removed. I didn't think the spineless Republicans would actually start doing their jobs though. 400+ bills sitting on McCoonell's desk awaiting votes that he will not allow.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical
If Democrats take the Senate, they can break that backlog of Bills, like they did in the House.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
LOL

If I made a thread like this about the people I like on ats...and then talked crap about the people that I think are douchy and dirty.........thats a big 404 and the thread would be trashed.

I hope people keep that in mind when talking politics on ats.

Trump wouldn't be a good ats member IMO because he would be "that guy" making "that" thread.
People who won't agree with him would get attacked and called stupid or shills.

He is the tough guy who tells you all his "fight" stories.

I love being entertained so I like the guy, I am just calling it as I see it.
Trump 2020...be sure to vote.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Maybe ATS will soon accept Bull# as an acceptable word. Worse words are allowed.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
LOL

He is the tough guy who tells you all his "fight" stories.

I love being entertained so I like the guy, I am just calling it as I see it.
Trump 2020...be sure to vote.

Joe Biden is tough too. He also used to be more "chatty"....but his mind aged faster than the bod.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Oh man, so enjoying this. He's not only talking straight, it's also fun. You can tell he's in a great mood today and very thankful and confident. He knows nothing can stop him now

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I think all the members that claimed trump obviously committed a crime and was 100% going to be removed from office need to speak up and admit they had no clue what they were talking about.

I thought he was 100% guilty and should have been removed. I didn't think the spineless Republicans would actually start doing their jobs though. 400+ bills sitting on McCoonell's desk awaiting votes that he will not allow.

Well too bad, your opinion WAS WRONG.

Live with it.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

The President said on the front end this is a celebration, but I think ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN regrets carrying it live.

Jerry Springer viewers are angry.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Oh man, so enjoying this. He's not only talking straight, it's also fun. You can tell he's in a great mood today and very thankful and confident. He knows nothing can stop him now

That's what the guilty haters on MSNBC and CNN were screaming about last night. "He now has to OK to do whatever he wants! But hopefully this impeachment taught Trump a lesson!"

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Listen I like Trump and I also think the impeachment was bogus but I want to hear something BIG like I have been promised!!!

I aint hearing it.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Listen I like Trump and I also think the impeachment was bogus but I want to hear something BIG like I have been promised!!!

I aint hearing it.
He's just thanking people and giving his thoughts.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

I aint hearing it.
He's just thanking people and giving his thoughts.

I know and he is funny and relaxed but I keep waiting for the pain that is supposed to be coming....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join