It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Responds to His Acquittal and Exoneration on 2-6-2020 at 12 Noon.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Normally, this would belong in a "News" section of ATS. But with the TDS brain virus running rampant, the Mud-Pit seems to be the appropriate location.

Earlier today, just after the U.S. Senate found President Trump innocent of the impeachment charges brought against him by the dysfunctional U.S. House, the President issued this notification via Twitter:

"I will be making a public statement tomorrow at 12:00pm from the @WhiteHouse to discuss our Country’s VICTORY on the Impeachment Hoax!"
Excerpted from: www.fox10phoenix.com...

Liberal media analysts are hopeful that President Trump has "learned his lesson" from the 5 month impeachment process, and will promise not to abuse his power again. That he will REPENT.

Apparently, the media didn't take the time to read his complicated tweet carefully!

IMO, President Trump would not use the words "victory" and "hoax" unless he was about to go on offense in some way.

What do you think, ATS Members? Will President Trump be more of a LAMB, or a LION, after this Impeachment Acquittal and Exoneration??

-CareWeMust

edit on 2/5/2020 by carewemust because: The usual tweaks for readability enhancement

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I marvel how the left and the media consistently miss the fact he's a counter puncher that punches 10x harder when attacked.

I predict tomorrow will be a doozy.

Getting the popcorn ready.
edit on 5-2-2020 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I like that he called it "our Country's VICTORY", not just a victory for him. I'm looking forward to what he has to say.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I think all the members that claimed trump obviously committed a crime and was 100% going to be removed from office need to speak up and admit they had no clue what they were talking about.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

My sources in the White House can't say too much but they did provide an artists rendering of what he's going to say.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I think all the members that claimed trump obviously committed a crime and was 100% going to be removed from office need to speak up and admit they had no clue what they were talking about.

There will be no mea culpas from any cult member here.
That’s the problem with mental illness, the victims normally don’t know they have it.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: loam
So far, Democrats see that President Trump keeps his promises of making America better for all Americans.

But the promise to "Hit Democrats back so hard their heads will spin!", hasn't happened.

To this point in time, Democrats have been punching themselves in the face, and shooting themselves in the arse.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I like that he called it "our Country's VICTORY", not just a victory for him. I'm looking forward to what he has to say.

On Monday, the President (confidentially) told John Roberts, FoxNews's White House reporter, that something significant is coming after his acquittal. Roberts wouldn't say what that is, but said we should "stay tuned" Wednesday afternoon. (He said this at 6pm Eastern this past Monday)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

The reaction by the liberal media, commentators, and experts after President Trump's acquittal today was quite stunning.

The idiots acted as if it was sudden, horrible news!

Maybe liberals thought Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer was holding back devastating Trump evidence, and was going to release it at the last minute?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Hopefully it's more than words. Democrats are used to being "called out". It's time for ACTION.

Thankfully the Senate is kicking its investigation into the BIDENS, and also the SCHIFF-WHISTLEBLOWER HOAX began in earnest today.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Maybe just don't spy on someone who makes it crystal clear he comes back 10 fold. Go ahead and shake hands with danger. He never said not to do it. Just that he will return the damn favor and some which he did.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

People who think that Trump should have been removed from office won't apologize or say they were wrong. They think that the only reason why Trumo was acquitted is because the Senate is heavy Republican and therefore just as in the wrong as Trump is. They say they knew it wasn't going to happen because the Senate didn't want to bring forth the evidence that the House didn't provide.

They'll say that the Senate Republicans voted to acquit because they are afraid of Trump.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Maybe just don't spy on someone who makes it crystal clear he comes back 10 fold. Go ahead and shake hands with danger. He never said not to do it. Just that he will return the damn favor and some which he did.

You packed a lot into that post! I'm still trying to decipher it properly.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1
That last sentence of yours was repeated over and over in the media today. Republicans are AFRAID of President Trump.

If the nutjobs in the media were honest, they describe how Democrats are AFRAID of Peelosi and Shoemur.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech
I was just watching the Laura Ingraham (FoxNews) show. She says if the Romney recall bill doesn't go through, she'll move to Utah and give him a run for his Senate seat.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I am not sure why anyone would expect the POTUS to apologize for not falling victim to the fake, politically motivated charges. Why would anyone apologize for not being successfully framed?
edit on 2020/2/6 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   

definitely a lion hear him roar

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Durham report? Maybe see Ridy's report on Ukraine and Burisma. See if Graham actually follows through calling in the whistle blower.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I think they will be too busy crying in the streets.

Hehe.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join