It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Mitt the Knife” Stabs President Trump in the Back...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: whyamIhere

Is there a deeper subject to all of this or are people just mad they cast their personal vote against the grain?

(All representatives have two year terms.)

Wait what? This vote was in the Senate.
Senators serve terms of six years each; the terms are staggered so that approximately one-third of the seats are up for election every two years.
Mitt Romney (RINO) is a member of the U.S. Senate from Utah. He assumed office on January 3, 2019. His current term ends on January 3, 2025.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Recall vote for this traitor...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Okay, first traitor votes coming in!

*Mitt joins the party of the "Mitte" in Germany, CDU*

Good call!

edit on 5-2-2020 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Lets all remember it was Mitt and Obama in the 2012 election. This is how organized crime works. It was a win win situation for the criminals because they did to Ron Paul what they did to Bernie Sanders in 2016.

Had our elections been fair, Ron Paul would have had at least a chance to beat Obama and the corruption would maybe would have had a chance to end back then. Instead we had corrupt ass Mitt as an option which gave the Democrats the win because anyone voting for Ron Paul wouldn't vote for Mitt.

2008 we had no name(McCain) running against Obama. Same thing.

Before that it was John Kerry vs George Bush. Same thing.

is it starting to make sense why Hillary Clinton said "if that bastard wins, we all hang".
Is it starting to make sense why the Dems are trying to impeach Trump so bad yet?

Some people just can't connect the dots i'm afraid.

edit on 5-2-2020 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Rhino's lose to opponents. Mitt, McCain. Sounds like it could be a very real situation.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Did you know "Mittens" Romney actually is Willard Mitt Romney?

What do you think of when you think of Willard?

Wonder why he doesn't use his actual first name?

To the topic though, Willard is just as Progressive as Obama or Bush or AOC or McCain.

Doesn't matter if they have a "R" or a "D" behind their name...

They are on the same team.

I wish people would realize that.

edit on 5-2-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

He is Directly Involved in this " Ukraine " Business . He is just Protecting his Own Ahass here . He Knows The President KNOWS ALL About It ...........

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Mitt is a politician of the worst kind, he’s always playing the angles while having no moral compass whatsoever.
Worst type of politician.

I lean right, but I could throw a list of dems/ leftist types out there that I respect so much more than jackass Romney.
Ralph Nader, Dennis Kucinich, and even Sanders.

I didn’t say I agreed w/ them or would vote for them, but I do respect them for sticking to their guns
(that they all would ban!)

Mitt is a hack, and deserves no respect, and I’ve felt this way since 2007

edit on 5-2-2020 by Oaktree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
He's a devout Mormon (supposedly) and voted on moral, ethical grounds.

I rather liked his speech and you could tell he meant it. He also noted that he basically knew Trump would be aquitted anyways. He's not going to be a President or in an administration, I think he obviously knows this, especially after casting that vote. If he thinks he did the right thing on his conscience, so be it.

He even said he knew he'd be roasted for it. What does he have to gain by this? Consider that question for a few minutes. Going against your own party and even voters in your home state where I assume he wants to continue being a Senator in the future. He had nothing to gain by it, so why would he do it?

Sometimes, things are more important than politics to people. Being so honest and brave enough to pull such a move is bad for his profession. Tow the party line at all costs. Apparently, he had "bigger" reasons to do so. It's fun to roast him because you don't like him already, and especially after this, but was it not just a big green GO! sign to dump your feelings about him? He knew what would happen and didn't seem to mind. My point again is that there was absolutely nothing for him to gain politically in this, yet he did it anyway.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join