It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you shake my hand if I turned you into the police?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

shake her hand and then take a piss i wouldn't put me poor wille through that

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Pelosi's daughter blasted Trump in her book for accepting a bottle of water from her and drinking it without having it inspected by the secret service. So why would Trump now shake Pelosi's hand without a secret service agent doing it first. Pelosi would write a book about how Trump shakes people's hands without having them tested for viruses.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Trump should have taken her hand but spit on "his" before he did.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

I give Pence a lot of credit. If it was me, even from 3 feet away, my left elbow MIGHT have slipped and ACCIDENTALLY struck Nancy in the face.

Why? Nancy worked so hard to make Pence president!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

The answer is no, you would normally punch them in the face.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

"Only one person is Mike Tyson...and he's old now"

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Trying to have him removed from office because you hate him, then tearing up one of his speeches... "How DARE he not shake my hand! The AUDACITY!"

edit on 6-2-2020 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Trying to have him removed from office because you hate him, then tearing up one of his speeches... "How DARE he not shake my hand! The AUDACITY!"

Respect is a 2 way street.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The office of the president disrespected who?
edit on 6-2-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   
He didn't shake hands, she tore up his speech...

Would the parents of little Nancy and little Donald please come and pick them up at the congress daycare center?

Peace

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

He is a bit of a douche in this regard, I remember him refusing to shake Angela Merkels hand..seriously a loser thing to do.

Oh really...you get what you give. None of those clowns (Merkel, Trudeaux, Macron) had any respect for Trump from the beginning. The vitriol they spewed and are still spewing towards Trump is pitiful. They didnt have respect for the democratically elected president of the USA, respect for everything the US does for it's allies. They deserve no courtesy.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Bingo. Nor is Merkel, after 15 YEARS in office, a shining example of vibrant European democracy. She says she will leave office next year. We shall see.

Cheers

edit on 6-2-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
He didn't shake hands, she tore up his speech...

Would the parents of little Nancy and little Donald please come and pick them up at the congress daycare center?

Peace

You just can not equate the two. Nancy with her entire entourage tried very best to pronounce him a criminal. A traitor to the nation. And they made up stuff to do it.

You would shake hands with someone like that ? Sorry...I wouldnt. I'm not Jesus Christ, neither is Trump...and they never asked for forgiveness.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

But..but..they started it!!!

Grow up...

Peace

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

you can bee a fool all you want. Reach with your hand in peace, while they smile and work behind your back against you.

Luckily...your Pres is no fool. And he is letting them know...that this will not be forgotten. Neither will the voters forget. At least not this year.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
And what do the dems call her ripping the official US document he provided of the State of the union address?

Hardly the party to call out pettiness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join