It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you shake my hand if I turned you into the police?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
You know, Carewemust said she may have had poison on her hand 😂

...and that insiders tipped Trump off to not shake her hand.

Idk there wasn't a source, may have been a heat of the moment post 😂

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I think her palm contained a patch designed to dispense poison. You can see Nancy trying to peel something off her palm, using a hankie or something under the table, after she sits down.

She said very frankly 3 weeks ago that "Donald Trump WILL NOT be President in November".
edit on 2/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I think the title of this post should read..

Would You Shake My Hand if You Falsely Accused Me of a Federal Crime

edit on 5-2-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I don't think 99% of the country knows what true evil is. Someone in a position of power with many years near the top of government, has access to plenty of classified "tools". (Remember what Chuck Schumer said?)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Arnie123

I don't think 99% of the country knows what true evil is. Someone in a position of power with many years near the top of government, has access to plenty of classified "tools". (Remember what Chuck Schumer said?)
I'm not knocking you or anything, that actually genuinely gave me a tearful heartfelt belly laugh for a few minutes, thank you for that it had been awhile...

However, you're right, I do believe there are secret civil hot wars, via proxy gangs and ex Military.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Me?
Yeah.
While doing so I'd give it a good quick squeeze.
The kind that she will yank her hand from mine and come off looking all snowflake-like.
But while holding hands my eyes will tell her my prayers can't save her.

Course, she already know's that.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I give Pence a lot of credit. If it was me, even from 3 feet away, my left elbow MIGHT have slipped and ACCIDENTALLY struck Nancy in the face.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
So, the left is all sad that Trump didn't shake Nancy's hand, really?

They say it was Trump just proving how divisive he was, really? Is anyone here going to tell me you would shake someones hand who just impeached you? Whether or not you think the impeachment was warranted (it wasn't BTW, even Nancy didn't want to go this route but she was forced to by the extreme radicals in her party), would you shake the hand of someone who is trying to remove you from office? In other words, would you shake the hand of someone who red flagged you? Would you shake the hand of someone who turned you in to police? Would you shake the hand of someone who kicked your dog?

The answer is no, you would normally punch them in the face.

When I watched the video, it looked like Trump didn't even see her reach her hand out. But you are right, why would he shake her hand when she literally just tried to destroy him and have him removed from office?

This isn't like two athletes being respectful after competing on the field. Pelosi crossed that competitive line to straight up enemy a while ago. Your analogy is right. It is like you shaking the hand of a prosecutor who falsely accused you of a crime.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I wouldn't shake her hand. Beyond Trump... this sham impeachment was a crime against the people and the nation. Our laws and powers of redress were used to protect the criminally corrupt and to usurp the will of the people who duly elected this president to do the people's business.

I'd tell her exactly what she can do with that hand.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
I give Pence a lot of credit. If it was me, even from 3 feet away, my left elbow MIGHT have slipped and ACCIDENTALLY struck Nancy in the face.

Id have gotten busted because if I were Pence Id have been talking crap under my breath that only she could hear. or going the cough cough thing. **cough smelly whore cough cough**

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

No reason for posting this other than how delighted it makes me. Pence should have bing bing bonged her head, but I understand why he didn't... nobody wants to catch the big botulism.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I once thanked a police officer for giving me a ticket. DOH!

I once told my attorney, "Okay, I love you." as I was hanging up the phone. DOH!

edit on 5-2-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Sadly, they didn't really look to see what went on there. It looks like he never saw the hand reaching out.

If it were me and I did see her reaching out to shake my hand, I'd chuckle and wink and whisper... "I know what you did". ...and leave it at that.

Then, find every single piece of dirt on her that I could find and use it to bury her. It's cool right? She's not running for PoTUS so it shouldn't matter, right?

The saddest thing about all of this is.... A good amount of people still vote and will vote idiots and savages like this into positions of power. You wonder how some of these idiots got in office in the first place but then you realize where they came from and it all makes sense.

Politicians in seats of power SHOULD be drug tested and given random breathalyzers. You can't drive drunk - how in the hell could you run a country and make laws hammered every day, all day? That's my tax dollars going to waste. Hell, I get randoms all the time at my job. They should too.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I was talking about this to an acquaintance I ran into today. I told him that Trump should have shook her hand. He replied, "Yeah, and then drag her over the podium and spank her A$$, which just so happens to represent her party."

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I just love how the left talks about how divisive trump is. So trump is divisive for not shaking her hand, even though he didn't shake pences hand either, but Pelosi is a hero for ripping up his sotu paper?

This is just typical left BS, they say he's mean and offensive whilst calling him a card carrying nazi/white Supremacist.

Let's just call a spade a spade. Nancy is an awful person. She used to be the only adult in the party. She used to be tactful and restrained, now she just acts like your drunk aunt at Thanksgiving.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Then there is also this to keep in mind...

Ol Booger Pelosi gettin her digs in.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I tell cops thank you. Since they didn't kill me its the least i could do.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

totally

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Ya, and if I get stung by a hornet, I’ll just stick my hand in a wasp nest too.

And again, the Dems focusing on their own incompetence when they should be attempting to put a platform together for their useless party.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I sure wouldn't shake the hand of someone who turned me into the cops for doing something that was not illegal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join