It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If entire China was forced to convert to Islam, what do you think is going to happen to the world?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: makemap

AM was righ and denying ignorance is an important aspect of ats
www.worldfuturefund.org...

Buddhism is steeped in blood, just packaged for the West and not well documented because it comes out of India

You don’t think or you don’t care to,study?

Ya, seems to me all the violent Buddhists were of other countries, not freaking China(shaolin monks). Tibet independence anyone? Can we have yet another mongol empire?
edit on 6-2-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It would definitely need a alot of convincing, and they would have to get rid of pork.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap
Then there would be incredible amounts of strife and unrest, and with all the infighting, China would probably lose its standing as a superpower. The same as what would happen if any group of 1.5 billion people was forced to do anything against their will.

But it seems a sort of pointless question- you're hypothesising something that could literally never happen, and is in fact impossible. Might as well be asking "What if the moon was made of cheese?".

The insinuations in your OP have me scratching my head, though. Your thought process seems to be going along the lines of "Free Xinjiang, they say. But what do you think would happen if China was forced to become muslim? FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR!"

... so are you suggesting that the human rights abuses against the muslims in Xinjiang are ok/justified/worth thinking about/shouldn't be brought up, because of a hypothetical situation where China is forced to convert to Islam? Because the Taliban over 2 decades ago blew up Buddhist statues? Because of what the ancient ancestors of these Chinese muslims might have done?
What are you trying to say?

edit on 10-2-2020 by babloyi because: for readability

<< 1   >>

join