It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost or TK?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
A While ago i would say about a year I was getting ready to take a shower, then i turned to the doornobe for some reason and I just spaced out and then I had a feeling it was going to open and the lock turned and the door opened. The house i was living in was very strange had weird dreams and such n it.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
For more reply’s Best to give a little more info.

So I will start by asking a few questions,

How long did you live in the house?
Have you thought about checking the history?

Has anything odd happened to any others in the house?

You also said you had nightmares, Can you go in to a little more detail on what was in them..

You also mentioned that the door opened.. Have you had this kind of experience before?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
well the nightmares have been for example, ive been standing by my bedroom door and bathroom door then i will sense something and the door opens and something flys into me. Other things have been where i walked into my room and there was a name written in blood on the walls, then one of my parents got possesed and said something but i cant remeber what they said. Then i woke up but i really didnt i was still n a dream and walked in my room and there was a train coming twards me but on a tv. Also i never felt right in that house

new topics

join