It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What type of people are in denial that Earth's population is 7.8 billion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Earth's population is projected to surpass 8 billion between 2021 and 2023.

What type of people are in denial that the population is 7.8 billion right now?

Some have apparently convinced themselves that there are less than 2 billion people on Earth. There's even a wild conspiracy theory going around that "shapeshifting bodysnatchers" are murdering people and stealing their lives/identities and that each "shapeshifting bodysnatcher" pretends to be up to 10 different people at various points in time.

Some folks even pretend that all of Africa south of North Africa doesn't even exist...

Thoughts?
edit on 5-2-2020 by IndigoLLC because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IndigoLLC

(borrowing other argumentative logic)
Can you prove there are that many people?
Have you counted them?
Seen them?

Actually, in all seriousness, you got a link to the bodysnatcher thing?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It's already too late

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The wife and I had one daughter, my ex and I had one child. No other kids. three creates two. if that went on everywhere, the population would decrease. My sister and her husband had one kid, my brother and his wife had one kid. We are thinking reasonably.

The Chinese are trying to do their part. So are many countries people. The poor seem to pump out a lot of kids because they get more free benefits if they have more kids. I understand that, but we should not be rewarding people for having more kids, we should give them more if they only have one or two.

Our system is broken in America.

If you take away the immigrants in this country, the population of the US has dropped almost forty million over the last forty years, but immigration is covering up that part, and you have to remember many immigrants are having kids here and that is included in what I am saying. You cannot blame White Americans for raising the population. Hispanics do like to have lots of kids, I talked about it with my Son in law....he is from down that way.
edit on 5-2-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The wife and I had one daughter, my ex and I had one child. No other kids. three creates two. if that went on everywhere, the population would decrease. My sister and her husband had one kid, my brother and his wife had one kid. We are thinking reasonably.

The Chinese are trying to do their part. So are many countries people. The poor seem to pump out a lot of kids because they get more free benefits if they have more kids. I understand that, but we should not be rewarding people for having more kids, we should give them more if they only have one or two.

If you take away the immigrants in this country, the population of the US has dropped almost forty million over the last forty years, but immigration is covering up that part, and you have to remember many immigrants are having kids here and that is included in what I am saying. You cannot blame White Americans for raising the population. Hispanics do like to have lots of kids, I talked about it with my Son in law....he is from down that way.

I read ridiculous news stories that says poor destitute African women are "pumping out" 6 kids.

Step into the shoes of that poor person. Are you really gonna have that many kids in your situation? Really? Seriously...

(I mean at one point "they" were even resorting to pretending that some of those sickly black males with the bloated bellies, you know the ones folks in the civilized developed West struggle to identify whether they're male or female, are pregnant hahahaha)
edit on 5-2-2020 by IndigoLLC because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndigoLLC

The same people that believe there are 250 million people living on the dark side of the moon?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Thoughts?

Cults notwithstanding, any evidence that lots of people think this?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

The same people that believe there are 250 million people living on the dark side of the moon?

We all know who actually resides on the dark side of the moon.

Nazis.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

That would be me. There's probably more human beings on Earth than that. The Supreme Court ruled that corporations are people, so you have to add that in. Dogs count twice, really cute and really ugly dogs count five times. Cats count between one half and two, depending on the cat.

Politicians, fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, vampires, or any other creature that sucks blood doesn't count at all.

I'd guess the Earth's population is in the trillions.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

We all know who actually resides on the dark side of the moon.

Nazis.

And the secret soul sucking machine to feed the reptilian race

(post by Nyiah removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Its all about resources, they have the resource to do it. While many other are getting taxed to death and forced to buy those resources. Those untouch poor areas have their own farm in Africa. But the Gov big corps comes in and destroy everyone's farm. If everyone tries to go back to farming themselves those bastards will call it communism and take your dam rights away either by killing you or buying you out. Everything being caused are two words. AMERICA's FAULT!

Look what happened to the small farmers in America? Destroyed and bought out. While the rich keeps buying out more farm lands just to do business, no one is allowed to farm even without a license today. If your not in the gang your dead.

"America is no longer" Had been said many times by me. "Those who think they are free are not actually free."
edit on 5-2-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I think that if the earth decides to shake us off then it will. Sad to think of all the human feelings and all that when it happens, but happen it will whether we all turn gay or not.

I think there is a bad understanding of nature in general and if anything that will be our downfall. And then maybe a rise? WHo knows? None of us, that's who.

So try to make the best of your situation while you are here, be not afraid and go in gladly to that dark night whether real or imagined.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

That is ridiculous, there are only ten million people taking care of two hundred million cats on the dark side of the moon.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

The wife and I had one daughter, my ex and I had one child. No other kids. three creates two.

Three plus two creates five, unless you killed your wife and ex and yourself when the two babies were born?

More, more, more. Spread it around and keep yourself alive.

I'm still amazed now I realise the world population has more than doubled since I was born.
edit on 5/2/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

The wife and I had one daughter, my ex and I had one child. No other kids. three creates two.

Three plus two creates five, unless you killed your wife and ex and yourself when the two babies were born?

More, more, more. Spread it around and keep yourself alive.

I'm still amazed now I realise the world population has more than doubled since I was born.
The two daughters are our replacements after we die.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Flat earthers, anti vaccers , Alex jones subscribers and right wingers.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Honestly, I have lived well off and I have struggled to the point where I've been worried about how to pay the bills for years straight. I get the population boom for the lower incomes, living like that is stressful as hell, sometimes life was just work and sex. Yes there should be more birth control responsibility but I get it, copulation is a stress reducer for both parties. It the same theory when we get snowed in for a week or so 9 months later there is a baby boom. Not only is sex a stress reliever it's low-cost entertainment at least when it's done right. And it's not bad entertainment when times are good either.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

That number is just the ones that are counted.

I'm sure it's a lot more than that.

new topics

top topics

join