It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Acquitted!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

There was that constant pressure from the far left wing plus I think she was hornswaggled. Someone (likely Schiffty) convinced her 'they had him now, for reals for reals this time', and she jumped on board. 30 minutes later Trump releases the transcript. That's when she knew she'd been had, and it's been downhill for them ever since.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
They need to just get over it, the House of Congress needs a make over and we need to downsize total seats to equal 50/50 (100) seats so no crap like this ever happens again. The election will tell you exactly where We the People stand with this, so how can those idiots (House Speakers) claim the People are upset when they haven’t herd a word from me, my neighbors or anyone. I’m 100% for the acquittal Trump 2020 and reply to: carewemust

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjack
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

There was that constant pressure from the far left wing plus I think she was hornswaggled. Someone (likely Schiffty) convinced her 'they had him now, for reals for reals this time', and she jumped on board. 30 minutes later Trump releases the transcript. That's when she knew she'd been had, and it's been downhill for them ever since.

Hornswaggled?

Ha!

I love it!

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

That tearing up of the speech is all the ammo needed to prove the whole thing was a political farce from day one. Pure simple jealousy and anger management issues from his win over Hillary which required the rigging of the Primary for her to even face him.

Thanks for providing me with an example for said spin. That escalated quickly!

A get out of negative history card delivered by the Democratic Party’s own best cheerleader.

Yeah? I can hear actual historians giggle away that bold claim already. Those Dixiecats might be equally corrupt (and less honest about it), extremely sloppy and out of their f***ing minds to believe they could win over Rapepublicans without high ranking gubbermint officials, but at least they delivered on some checks and balances.
Nah. I don't think history will be kind to many people in power, unless it's the absolute Brave New Oligarchy our "elites" have in store for us.... Droids.

Now I am not going to honestly say Trump wrote the SOTU, but I would rank it up there with Reagan’s Sunrise in America speech and the Tear Down This Wall speech which was also done by speechwriters.

Maybe you realized that I was mocking "the greatest" speech with a transcript from 2018 in this very thread? His own cult members can't spot the difference, or they simply do not GAF. Why expect anything else from the rest of your fellow naked monkeys?

Apologies, wrong thread. Here you go.
edit on 6-2-2020 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The left seem so very desperate right now. Its almost embarrassing...not for the right though. We find it quite amusing.

Entertain me prank monkeys...

For the thinking public, the acquittal was a foregone conclusion. It was only the democrats that ever thought it would amount to anything. And that, along with so very much more, is evidence of how detached and misguided they truly are.

Imagine how different things would be if the democrats spent one tenth the energy they dedicated to this fraud of an impeachment to taking care of their own districts. Perhaps I am looking at things from the wrong side. Maybe the democrats have it right after all - their districts are so far gone any effort at saving them now is just wasted resources. I think maybe that is the message the democrats are sending. At least that makes sense when you look at the condition of their cities and how little effort they make in fixing them...
edit on 6-2-2020 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

We find it quite amusing.

The Royal We on this side of the screen raised one eyebrow.

desperate right

Freudian Slips from a slippery slope. The irony, your Highness! The irony!

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Lucky109

All I hear from most liberals is this "always impeached", or exoneration crap. You really went the extra mile to assume guilt.

His own defense admitted guilt on the first day. That's not even up for debate.

And Don will have a hard time to delete this impeachment from his vita. Hence the "always impeached" remarks from people who don't understand the Trump brand, and it's ability to spin the mark of corruption into a sign of divine beauty.

No they did not and they repeatedly stated that Trump did not do anything wrong or criminal . So stop repeating lies.

You posting lies is not up for debate.
edit on 6-2-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

desperate right

And this response is exemplary of the left - take a snip of a sentence and assert a new meaning. Take a few words out of context and present them with a new manufactured characterisation meant to defame the person being misquoted.

Honestly, the left never ceases to amaze me in its willingness to follow the liberal playbook. I guess its easier than thinking for one's self...

edit on 6-2-2020 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

desperate right

And this response is exemplary of the left - take a snip of a sentence and assert a new meaning. Take a few words out of context and present them with a new manufactured characterisation meant to defame the person being misquoted.

Honestly, the left never ceases to amaze me in its willingness to follow the liberal playbook. I guess its easier than thinking for one's self...

Spot on.

It's a dishonest tactic that used to work but no more.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'm with experts on the effective application of dishonest tactics!

Wait. What did I just read? Cannot be projection, must be coincidences.
Note to myself: more mockery with trimmed quotes in the mirror. Dope!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Can someone tell me if any Dems voted to acquit? Was Romney!! the only traitor to the Republicans??

No.

Yes.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Looks like Vindman and Sondland (the opinionated, insubordinate liars) have been fired and ruined. Good start.

Next step is life sentences for every last person involved in this self-described coup. No quarter, no mercy: just relentless justice.

As many have already said, we stand with the President. I just hope he's ready to use overwhelming force to put down any small scale uprisings (insurrection, riots, etc)
edit on 2/7/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

There should be swift and severe repercussions for the perpetrators of this scam. I am sick and tired of watching democrats walk free for real crimes committed even while fabricating false crimes to charge against republicans.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join