It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Acquitted!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I believe there is film of her practicing/testing ripping the pages beforehand.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Macenroe82

I believe there is film of her practicing/testing ripping the pages beforehand.

Poser of Da House.............

edit on 5-2-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Why were Sanders, Warren, Klobuchar allowed to vote on impeachment today?
Isn't this a major conflict of interest?

Certainly is but I will give them a pass because there is not a chance in hell they will win anything.
I feel sorry for all the poor assholes that donated to their presidential campaigns.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

The answer is that the Democrats lacked the courage of their convictions. Because of the Republican control of the Senate, they didn’t believe they could win the impeachment battle. And without the prospect of certain victory, they weren’t willing to take the aggressive measures necessary to conduct a thorough investigation.
House Democrats Rushed Donald Trump’s Impeachment, Handing Him an Election Year Gift

Ouch.

I think it's worse. The establishment Dixiecats would rather have to deal with Trump, as a somewhat comfortable opposition in a status quo, than with Sanders and his grassroots revolution.
It's not mere incompetence when there's literally a conspiracy going on at the same time, right in the open. Big Picture, anyone?
Garbage source, the author is emotionally interjecting his own opinions as well as liberal media sources in what he believes has happened.

The overall gist of that trash piece is why Democrats moved slowly and the various hijinxs and shenanigens they could have done to hurt Trump politically.

Even the comments section, users are dismantling the authors narrative.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

saw that in the daily mail close up of her pre tearing the pages spontaneous i think not

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold

saw that in the daily mail close up of her pre tearing the pages spontaneous i think not

Trump just tweeted the article about it (NYPOST article).

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

The answer is that the Democrats lacked the courage of their convictions. Because of the Republican control of the Senate, they didn’t believe they could win the impeachment battle. And without the prospect of certain victory, they weren’t willing to take the aggressive measures necessary to conduct a thorough investigation.
House Democrats Rushed Donald Trump’s Impeachment, Handing Him an Election Year Gift

Ouch.

I think it's worse. The establishment Dixiecats would rather have to deal with Trump, as a somewhat comfortable opposition in a status quo, than with Sanders and his grassroots revolution.
It's not mere incompetence when there's literally a conspiracy going on at the same time, right in the open. Big Picture, anyone?
All I hear from most liberals is this "always impeached", or exoneration crap. You really went the extra mile to assume guilt.

Trump is just Putins puppet and he's completely guilty of election interference, right?

You people are the reason I will vote for Trump. I am strictly opposed to views like yours. This entire fiasco is a sickening waste of tax dollars to me.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'd like to know when the impeachment of Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff is going to begin for abuse of power and obstruction of congress?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Shocker....

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Don't count your chickens too fast. Jerry Nadler said this morning that so much new evidence against President Trump is arriving, They are going to start the impeachment process again.

No way.

Even the democrats aren't *that* stupid.

Are they?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
GTFOH Ya Filthy Animals!!!!!

And STAY OUT!

What the hell was Chuck Schumer snickering about?

I'm really beginning to dislike that guy...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold

Trump just tweeted the article about it (NYPOST article).

Re: nypost.com...

Why tear them 1/4 of an inch like that? Maybe that was a signal to the person whose attention she was trying to get, in upper left gallery, during the speech?

"I failed at poisoning Trump. He wouldn't shake the hand."

And when the President had finished, Nancy's frustration boiled over! She rips up all the pages.

edit on 2/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: stosh64
GTFOH Ya Filthy Animals!!!!!

And STAY OUT!

What the hell was Chuck Schumer snickering about?

I'm really beginning to dislike that guy...

He has the hots for that lady in the red coat.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Don't count your chickens too fast. Jerry Nadler said this morning that so much new evidence against President Trump is arriving, They are going to start the impeachment process again.

No way.

Are they?

It's a "Fear-Driven Obsession". They know President Trump's administration will eventually expose their corruption. That's an overused word, but it's faster to type "corruption" than to outline the many types that most senior members of Congress are guilty of.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: CriticalStinker

If you think that the left, the evil left of evilness, is going to let this go, I have a flu mask to sell you!

Thy will literally start it all over again and keep it going until the election - witness after witness smearing the President and providing opinions not facts.
The Dems are using govt power to interfere in elections and provide their Presidential candidates with opposition research to smear heir oppenent through the news media.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   

No way.

Are they?

It's a "Fear-Driven Obsession". They know President Trump's administration will eventually expose their corruption. That's an overused word, but it's faster to type "corruption" than to outline the many types that most senior members of Congress are guilty of.

INteresting you should say that. Saw a story today, confirmed by the National Archives, that Obama's Presidential records about a slew of meetings with the DNC and Ukrainian officials have been requested by the Senate.
Right now those documents, thousands of them, are being reviewed by Obama representitives to see where he wants to claim executive privilege to redact information. The meetings and documents in question include a meeting where Chalupa met with Obama.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: CriticalStinker

If you think that the left, the evil left of evilness, is going to let this go, I have a flu mask to sell you!

Someone said to make sure it wasn't a used one. Saturday Night Live is looking for another disgusting angle since their fan base has left them.
edit on 6-2-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucky109

All I hear from most liberals is this "always impeached", or exoneration crap. You really went the extra mile to assume guilt.

His own defense admitted guilt on the first day. That's not even up for debate.

And Don will have a hard time to delete this impeachment from his vita. Hence the "always impeached" remarks from people who don't understand the Trump brand, and it's ability to spin the mark of corruption into a sign of divine beauty.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Actually he can. That tearing up of the speech is all the ammo needed to prove the whole thing was a political farce from day one. Pure simple jealousy and anger management issues from his win over Hillary which required the rigging of the Primary for her to even face him.

A get out of negative history card delivered by the Democratic Party’s own best cheerleader.

Now I am not going to honestly say Trump wrote the SOTU, but I would rank it up there with Reagan’s Sunrise in America speech and the Tear Down This Wall speech which was also done by speechwriters.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Buddy, you owe all us visual thinkers an apology for that!
Eaugh!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join