It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Acquitted!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone

Maybe not 2020 but in 2024

Just a thought that crossed my mind...

Could be true, but what happened to the evil rich dude that would buy companies and fire everyone leaving them homeless on the streets? He will have a hard time getting past being a Mormon too as religions go.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Pelosi has a self filling head of booze, but man oh man can you imagine how much booze you can fit into Schiff's head.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Mitt would be an easy target to go after. He was one of the guys behind the failing of Toy's "R" Us as well as many many other companies. His current behavior is also a joke, easy target that guy. A vote for Mitt is a vote for misrepresentation, and his current run as a Senator is really showing that off.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Sounds like he'll fit right in with the Dims

As for his being a Mormon, in nearly every state west of the Rockies, Mormonism is one of the largest and fastest growing religions. Particularly outside the big cities

ETA Also, the Mormon church is the 2nd wealthiest religious organization in the US, behind the Catholic Church

edit on 252020 by Elostone because: forgot my beer

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Was it ever really going to be anything but an acquittal?

Appreciate the honesty, of course not!
Fake Trial, Fake Republic, Fake Democracy.

Thanks for all that, I guess? Way to boost Sanders with putting the party line over the appearance of justice, well played Rapepublicans! Gotta give you that... Comrades!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
GTFOH Ya Filthy Animals!!!!!

And STAY OUT!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Guess Mitts Bible hero is Judas Iscariot.Backstabbing lowlife,finally makes me glad Obama beat him.Damn. .just DAMn.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If the impeachment ain't legit, you got to acquit!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Any democrat who supported that crazy nonsense needs to be shot for treason.

I'm a new found Republican because of them. Went from all parties are BS to republican just to protect this country from a coup.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
So the dems did not get 67 votes?
Hmm
Imagine that....

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

edit on 2/5/2020 by Alien Abduct because: Oops

To all the democrats and their supporters!!!

edit on 2/5/2020 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
Guess Mitts Bible hero is Judas Iscariot.Backstabbing lowlife,finally makes me glad Obama beat him.Damn. .just DAMn.

Mitt's got binders full of women... but I'm pretty sure the pages are stuck together.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Why were Sanders, Warren, Klobuchar allowed to vote on impeachment today?
Isn't this a major conflict of interest?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

The answer is that the Democrats lacked the courage of their convictions. Because of the Republican control of the Senate, they didn’t believe they could win the impeachment battle. And without the prospect of certain victory, they weren’t willing to take the aggressive measures necessary to conduct a thorough investigation.
House Democrats Rushed Donald Trump’s Impeachment, Handing Him an Election Year Gift

Ouch.

I think it's worse. The establishment Dixiecats would rather have to deal with Trump, as a somewhat comfortable opposition in a status quo, than with Sanders and his grassroots revolution.
It's not mere incompetence when there's literally a conspiracy going on at the same time, right in the open. Big Picture, anyone?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

This is the part I don't understand at all. I thought I understood her pretty well when she said early on that impeachment wasn't going to happen. And then she changed tunes and I was stunned at the sheer "extraness" of it all. Did she honestly think she was going to get nearly half the republicans to vote with her caucus? On what planet did the house of representatives ever think there was going to be a 2/3 consensus in the senate after 3+ years of "BUT MAH RUSSIANS!" and "everyone who disagrees with me is literally a Nazi?"

What in the hell did she think she was going to accomplish? Why in the hell didn't anyone tell her? There is no way the independents in the middle jump over the left to help her nail the president. Talk about the founders or democracy or protecting the institution of the presidency or whatever -- it was never going to happen in a million years. She literally jumped on a grenade that she threw herself and demanded the universe "save her" from the boom booms.

Now she will spin some stupid narrative about how the coming election is a fait accompli thanks to the Russians or the Ukrainians or the Chinese. "Democrats never had a chance!" she'll shout at anyone within shouting distance (along with "racist!" likely). What kind of speaker of the house acts like this? What kind of party leader throws their own party under the bus like this?

MOAR?

Between this an Iowa (come on! "Shadow INC." powered by ACRONYM. Really?) the DNC will lose all the seats they gained in 2018 and probably then some. She has driven a stake through her own head. She is a multimillionaire and lifelong "public servent" for the love of God. She was played like an utter tool and worse -- she has zero vision for the immediate future of America beyond "Moar plz."
edit on 5-2-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Why were Sanders, Warren, Klobuchar allowed to vote on impeachment today?
Isn't this a major conflict of interest?

Well yes, but they're part of the coup attempt so it's all cool.

Shhhhhhh!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Pick a number, your brick will come.

And God looks up, but it’s too late. He never saw it coming.

Here's the Full Version of That Joke From Watchmen Episode 3

edit on 5-2-2020 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Personally I don't think she ever intended on doing it.

I think her hand was forced by the new party leaders.

She knows it would never go through.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I loved how Ol’ Skeletor-Pelosi pretended she was actually doing something during the State of the Union Speech.
Flipping through pages and trying to look preoccupied.
The handy shake denial was the best.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join