It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Acquitted on Articles of Impeachment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

I am watching some of my liberal friends on social media losing thier ####ing minds.

Like this wasn't a forgone conclusion...

I may just turn on CNN for a bit tonight for grins...

Kick them while they are down, show them how stupid they really are.
If I had any Liberal friends left, that’s what I would do.
I pissed on their heads a long time ago and none of them will talk to me anymore, good riddance.

It's vital to keep the radical left down. It's like a cancer. No sympathy or olive branches should ever be offered. The story of the sanke is very apt in describing these radicals.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: carewemust
Big announcement from the White House tomorrow at 12 noon.

mobile.twitter.com...

I hope they are appointing a special counsel to start looking into Ukraine corruption and the role the Democrats played to cover it up by bringing the impeachment.

In fact, Trump should appoint a special counsel to begin an extensive investigation of ALL Executive Branch, Congress and Judicial members in relation for corruption and pay to play. See how the deep state likes being put inder the microscope. Every single one of them should have their lives turned inside out to see if they are corrupt.

Think about how many ducks the President would have to have in a row for that to happen though...

I mean that's monumental.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Imagine electing a government just so they could endlessly investigate and tweet about each other...

A two party system seems to have run its course. Time for a revolution.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Time for an 'evolution', revolutions only get us right back where we started.

No impeachment offenses were committed, just about all but the death and blind knew this.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I am watching some of my liberal friends on social media losing thier ####ing minds.

Kick them while they are down, show them how stupid they really are.
If I had any Liberal friends left, that’s what I would do.
I pissed on their heads a long time ago and none of them will talk to me anymore, good riddance.

I went with this... they didn't seem to find it funny...

~shrug~

Classic
I wonder if anyone ever identified the idiot whose picture that is?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

mobile.twitter.com...

I hope they are appointing a special counsel to start looking into Ukraine corruption and the role the Democrats played to cover it up by bringing the impeachment.

In fact, Trump should appoint a special counsel to begin an extensive investigation of ALL Executive Branch, Congress and Judicial members in relation for corruption and pay to play. See how the deep state likes being put inder the microscope. Every single one of them should have their lives turned inside out to see if they are corrupt.

Think about how many ducks the President would have to have in a row for that to happen though...

He has the power - all he needs to do is instruct Barr to appoint a Special Counsel, with broad powers, to investigate corruption and pay to play. Who could argue that wasn;t a good thing??? The President has SOLE power of the Executive branch responsible for enforcing the law. He would not even need to name who was to be investigated - just leave it to a SC to go where the evidencetakes him/her.

Can you imagine the collective meltdown in Washington, with the hilarious spectacle of the guilty coming out arguing it's unfair.

It's WAY past time that he hit back in a big way.
I'd literally fall over laughing if he said something like "If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear".

edit on 5/2/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

HAHAHA... best meme I have seen all day.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

mobile.twitter.com...

He has the power - all he needs to do is instruct Barr to appoint a Special Counsel, with broad powers, to investigate corruption and pay to play. Who could argue that wasn;t a good thing??? The President has SOLE power of the Executive branch responsible for enforcing the law. He would not even need to name who was to be investigated - just leave it to a SC to go where the evidencetakes him/her.

Can you imagine the collective meltdown in Washington, with the hilarious spectacle of the guilty coming out arguing it's unfair.

It's WAY past time that he hit back in a big way.
I'd literally fall over laughing if he said something like "If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear".

I get that I really do but there is literally not one high ranking politician in DC who doesn't know the enemy as a friend or accomplice. NOT ONE!

Who would you choose? Maybe Trey Gowdy? Didn't he give up his seat?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

I’m going to go sit in my recliner and drink my martini now. Isn’t it wonderful to be happy!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
So
Trump wins?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
How long before the next charges come in? I'm sure they are already in the works on the investigation

No doubt about it...But from here on out any charges or investigation should be Ignored/shot down right from the get go...I think America's getting tired of the Democrat's games...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Leftist on Social media are clutching to whatever granules left and screeching, "i don't care! He's impeached for life!!"

Point out to them that he was found "not guilty of the charges" for life.

Oh I've joined the Acquitted for Life crew 😉

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
How long before the next charges come in? I'm sure they are already in the works on the investigation

Depends how long it takes Nancy to sober up. She had a rough 24 hours.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Well Trump is in good company right up there with his old friend Bill Clinton who was also impeached and acquitted.

don't be so glum chum. I'm sure this won't be the only impeachment. Your folks still have a few months and as we have seen, one of these can be thrown together rather quickly. I think it would be cool to have been impeached multiple times and not removed. It would solidify why the left is nuts.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Nadler says new evidence is in and they are starting a new investigation . Pelosi says Trump speech was filled with lies , not sure what those are . I know he is in court to have obamacare declared unconstitutional but he says the part about pre existing conditions will stay . So today it will start all over .

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
So long schiff show
He beat you
Like a Cherokee drum at a pow wow

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

(weird that Mitt sided on this)

But he's still saying Trump is guilty...

My guess is he's doing this to win future votes.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Why CNN? It's more fun watching FaceBookers loose their $#!% lol

Goes to show... Some people I drink with, who I consider good friends and who I've always thought were rather intelligent people.... suddenly, when Trump was elected, became dumb as dirt. I don't know if I can ever see those guys any other way now. I mean, still buddies, still drink together but in the back of my mind... shame shame you fakers! Pretending to be all smart and savvy and stuff....

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It's strange how the liberal media was totally caught off guard by President Trump's acquittal today. Even they have been saying for the last 10 days that he would be acquitted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join