It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 new planes carrying Americans being evacuated from Wuhan not going to Guantanamo Base

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
What the hell is going on! The US Govt issues a quarantine regarding people coming from China, and the WHO stating,"WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said at a news conference that the reported cases are “the most cases in a single day since the outbreak started” www.cnbc.com...

Yet our government is now allowing four new planes carrying Americans being evacuated from Wuhan, China, the original area of a new coronavirus outbreak. The CDC states, "Coronavirus has infected more than 24,300 people across the world." www.cnbc.com...

The Americans will be quarantined at the newly assigned base: Eppley Airfield in Omaha, Nebraska. Previous bases where the quarantined Americans will go are; Travis Air Force Base in California; Marine Corps Air Station Miramar in San Diego and Lackland Air Force Base in Texas.
www.cnbc.com...

Why the hell the government is not using the Navy medical facility at Guantanamo Base is beyond reason. There is plenty of room there and it's off of the mainland. I'm beginning to wonder about this.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

*Puts on tinfoil CBRNE suit*

They're all in on it together. To drop the population and begin the final war.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I'm sure everything is fine.

Remember, what we should really worry about is the flu. Get your flu shots everyone... That's what the WHO, MSM, and our trusty goberments are saying.

This is nothing. Wash your hands, we'll all be fine. Invest in stock.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Everything fine. You not need worry about virus. Stock exchange shut down for couple days? Don't worry friend, invest. You close borders? Why spread fear? China Numba One. We have under control. Hospitals look like jail? We keep infected safe. Smog engulfs city of Wuhan? We have great BBQ celebrating China's victory of Coronavirus.

Go home. Wash hands.
edit on 5-2-2020 by IrateCanadian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IrateCanadian

11/10

¥100 was successfully deposited. Social credit score up 20%.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
In the UK,when they brought the quarantine patients to the secure hospital,they used a bus company called "horseman"
That sounds fine,but there were 4 such buses used.. so 4 horsemen.
picture here:
preview.redd.it...

a coincidence,or is someone having a joke,or is it a warning?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Hahahah. If I don't die from the coronavirus, I'm gonna die from your comments.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IrateCanadian

Hahahah. If I don't die from the coronavirus, I'm gonna die from your comments.

Haha, thanks.

I'm not too worried about dying from the Corona virus... But I'm a bit nervous on the global economy after a prolonged shutdown in the industrial heart of the world from Winnie the Flu.

Hopefully it's not that bad, but just bad enough to shake the collective global community in going back to being self sufficient. As if exporting jobs, creating trade imbalances, and getting intellectual property ripped off wasn't bad enough.... Now we have to worry about bat AIDS. Thanks whore politicians getting your pockets greased by corporate traitors.
edit on 5-2-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

First confirmed case of Coronavirus here in Wisconsin.

Many people here do not wash their hands, which means 90 % of the state will get it very soon.

Seriously, I've lived all over the world, all over the states. I can't tell you how many times I have been in the washroom (ladies) and nobody is washing their nasty hands. Gross, Gag, Yuck!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Yeah. We here in Canada got a couple planes coming from there too. Their gonna be housed at Trenton airbase for 3 weeks, I wonder if it be guarded, no fences there! 300? Think their all Asian canadains?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Many people here do not wash their hands, which means 90 % of the state will get it very soon.

Seriously, I've lived all over the world, all over the states. I can't tell you how many times I have been in the washroom (ladies) and nobody is washing their nasty hands. Gross, Gag, Yuck!

LOL, it's probably worse on the men's side. I turned into a bit of a germaphobe when my Dad (RIP) had cancer. Got used to using , masks,hand sanitizer, Lysol and alcohol even got a big UV light that supposedly kills all kinds of stuff. We were so worried he would get sick with his port and TPN and IV's, but he never did. So now I got stuff I can use if it comes to that even have leftover Boost and Endure protein LOL. I Like the UV the best though you can run it over your glass of water and you can by the taste it likely killed ameoba's and stuff

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
At least they get some sports activity there, surfing on a waterboard.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

There is no way that people could wash their hands that much with chemicals that would kill a virus. Face it, you touch something then touch your face or hair a lot, then when your eating you grab the napkin to wipe your face and it gets on your napkin.

I am not worried about that virus, if I was eighty and had a compromised immune system, maybe I would consider taking more precautions.

Our bodies know how to fight viruses, but some meds and certain food chemistries cause the immune system to be confused or cause delay in response. I don't take meds like that, I have learned to control my epilepsy with food science. But many people could have a problem and my wife is one of those. She gets the flu way worse than I do. Just watching not to go out in public so much when people are sick can protect you more than washing your hands all the time.

On top of that, many of the hand sanitizers have chemistry in them that IS absorbed and cause a lot of different health risks.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Oh Rickymouse, we'll have to agree to disagree

www.upworthy.com...

Yes you can never wash your hand enough to never catch something, but I like to cling on to the belief that it
helps, it helps a whole lot!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

Oh Rickymouse, we'll have to agree to disagree

www.upworthy.com...

Yes you can never wash your hand enough to never catch something, but I like to cling on to the belief that it
helps, it helps a whole lot!

We have special oils in our skin that actually protect us from diseases, some actually protect us from viruses.

If you go to the store and grab an avacado, chances are one in ten it has a resistant Bacteria on it. if your skin is not stripped of it's self defense, it can cause the bacteria to enter into the skin, same with if you are constantly washing the oil off your skin with viruses.

There is good and bad to everything. It is nothing to worry about, you can wash your hands every ten minutes and be infected by the person who breathed on the lunchmeat at the deli, who coughed behind the counter getting on the door which got onto their new gloves they put on when getting your sliced turkey.

It is better to properly keep our immune system moderated so it does not under or over react. Yes, we do need to wash our hands after going to the bathroom, but we do not need to wear gloves in the store or wash every package we got from the store because someone may have touched it.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
Why the hell the government is not using the Navy medical facility at Guantanamo Base is beyond reason. There is plenty of room there and it's off of the mainland. I'm beginning to wonder about this.

Maybe there are more people there than you think there are. No sense getting them sick and delaying any tribunals.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Sonuva... my Love lives a stone’s throw from Ashland,
NE.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Sonuva... my Love lives a stone’s throw from Ashland,
NE.

I wouldn't worry. I literally work right next door to Eppley. No one here is in the least bit concerned.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I live only 50 miles from Omaha...
😧
edit on 5-2-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Ignorance is bliss eh?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join