It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch the Trump Acquittal Live

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Anyone actually surprised ?

Where's the Schiffites at ?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

As Trump’s job approval rating has improved, so has the image of the Republican Party. Now, 51% of Americans view the Republican Party favorably, up from 43% in September. It is the first time GOP favorability has exceeded 50% since 2005.

Meanwhile, 45% of Americans have a positive opinion of the Democratic Party, a slight dip from 48% in September.

Additionally, the poll finds 48% of Americans identifying as Republicans or leaning toward that party, compared with 44% Democratic identification or leaning. Recent Gallup polls had shown a fairly even partisan distribution, after the Democratic Party held advantages for much of 2019.

D's destroyed themselves with this snip

It's been a LONG time coming.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Three senators committed the grave crime of election interference today!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Anyone actually surprised ?

Where's the Schiffites at ?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Time for Donald to cut the cake!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

From this old redneck right here.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Now that it has finally sank into my thick skull that the impeachment mess is over (for now anyway), what comes next?

I submit that at some point, when political differences are used to excuse an attempt to overthrow a government, discussion and compromise becomes ineffective and less than useless. Compromise and debate are tools of the intellectual and the civilized; it is now abundantly clear that we are not dealing with intellectual nor civilized people. In such cases, it becomes incumbent upon those who have been attacked to fight back with at least the same ferocity that has been used against them.

A such, I am now demanding that the Senate instigate a full investigation into Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, and anyone else with ties or even familial ties to Burisma. I want no stone left unturned and no person left out. I want full and absolute justice done upon anyone who has in any way performed any action which could be interpreted as a violation of their Constitutional oath or the laws of the United States.

I also expect Donald Trump to comply fully and completely with any legitimate investigation by the government of Ukraine, including but not limited to extradition of any person charged with criminal activity. No one is above the law, right? How many times have I heard that? That means if Ukraine wants Joe Biden, they get Joe Biden. If their laws call for execution upon conviction of crimes alleged against Hunter Biden, they still get Hunter Biden. If he hangs from a noose because of that, so be it. The Swamp has been drained; we can see clearly the monsters that were hiding beneath black water. Now it's time to finish the job and exterminate these monsters, in full accordance with the laws appropriate, but with mercy commensurate with what was shown here... in other words, none whatsoever.

We drained the Swamp... time to clean it now.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Now that it has finally sank into my thick skull that the impeachment mess is over (for now anyway), what comes next?

Another impeachment.

Those losers won't give up.
edit on 5-2-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Mittens Needs to be REMOVED from the Republican Party Right the Fouuck NOW !

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

IT should be crystal clear why he lost his presidential bids now.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Trump will have something to say tomorrow at 12pm about this whole impeachment hoax.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Trump beats down Mittens - AGAIN.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The guy has ALWAYS been a POS . This time EVERYBODY Knows it Now ........

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Romney has the Magic Mormon Undies protecting him from any counterattack by Trump... cause he is impervious to all frontal and rear-al attacks while wearing them.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

LOL!

I suppose it we had to live through 8 years of
Obama its a good thing Romney didn't come
afterwards. What a nightmare that would have been eh?

Happy Aquitmas!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Advantage

LOL!

I suppose it we had to live through 8 years of
Obama its a good thing Romney didn't come
afterwards. What a nightmare that would have been eh?

Happy Aquitmas!

Id have needed to be sedated. LOL!

I have friends who are mormons.. and lemme tell ya, I have mormon jokes. Of course they dont think they are overly funny, but what do people who believe in an angel named MORONi know..

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
So where are the massive riots over Trump getting off?

Could it be that the people don’t hate Trump as much as what is portrayed on the TV and CNN, MSNBC, etc?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
www.bloomberg.com... here are some updates from bloomberg of all places first snippit is on biden

GOP Senators Investigating Hunter Biden (6:05 p.m.) Republican Senators Chuck Grassley and Ron Johnson said they’ve asked the U.S. Secret Service to provide Hunter Biden’s official travel records for their investigation into “potential conflicts of interest.” Grassley, chairman of the Finance Committee, and Johnson, chairman of the Homeland Security Committee, said in a statement they’re seeking details on Hunter Biden’s travel dates and locations when he had Secret Services protection because his father Joe Biden was vice president. Hunter Biden served on the board of Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian energy company that had been embroiled in controversy, while his father oversaw U.S. policy on Ukraine. Republicans argued during Trump’s impeachment trial that if Democrats were allowed to call witnesses, the GOP should be able to call Joe and Hunter Biden. Democrats said the Bidens had no knowledge about whether Trump improperly pressured Ukraine to investigate the Bidens after Joe Biden began running for president.

so now its time for republican investigations but no impeachments for hunter at least ,and does any one know if he ever showed up for that child-support hearing where he had to turn over 5 years of financial info to the judge? sure this will just rub salt in the wounds of the angry democrats mad they didnt get trump for like the 50 billionth time they "looked into him and found irrefutable evidence"

and now we get to wait to see what else the dems try to cook up ,supposedly they want to try to Subpoena bolton but we will have to wait to see how that goes, but i guess we could just wait for his book to be released

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Oh I'm sure we'll get some totally legit ragtag band of REEEE'ers getting together so MSM can overblow the importance of 10-20 babies screaming about how disappointed they are in "their country" for not doing as their masters commanded.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Trump whooped that house dem ass!
Schiff Pelosi Nadler all fails

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join