It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mittens announces he will vote to convict Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'm watching Fox and Mitt Romney has just announced he's voting to convict Trump.

I'm sitting here wondering what crime was committed, and what proof anyone has come up with that shows Trump committed a crime. Mittens is just bitter because he begged for a cabinet position and didn't get one, and jealous for never having a chance to be President.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Romney does.

He's will get a come uppens.

He won't be re elected.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Romney has an agenda. He's filthy rich and being a long-term senator was not in his plan, I don't think. He moved to Utah, duped their citizens, became a senator, and is trying to muck up the draining of the swamp.

Romney has skeletons he's trying to keep in the closet.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Blackmail is in the air !!! 👁️ 😎 👁️

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Romney isn't going to get anything in getting help for the people in his state while he is. The Republicans that will still back him on what his people need coupled with the Democrats that would consider giving him needed votes will not get anything he presents to help his people approved. He should have just stuck with just wanting witnesses, he just did a dis-service to the people he represents.

He will not get re-elected next time.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He is a political bag man. He was as stand in for 2012 election and he has effectively taken the place of McCain as head RINO in Congress.

He has nothing to lose so he will 'act like a champion' and vote for a crime that never happened.

A pathetic man.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gojira54

Mitt Romney's son profited off of Ukraine corruption just like Hunter Biden did.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

www.npr.org... or just covering his butt as his former forieng policy guy was on the board of Burisima

Burisma faced a money-laundering investigation and questions over how it had obtained some of its licenses to drill for natural gas. In spring 2014, the company appointed Hunter Biden and a former Polish president, Aleksander Kwasniewski, to its board. Three years later, Burisma added Cofer Black, a former CIA official and foreign policy adviser to Mitt Romney's presidential campaign, to the board. "I believe the only reason Burisma and Zlochevsky were inviting people with such names was to whitewash their reputation and to present themselves as a company doing legitimate business in Ukraine," says Daria Kaleniuk, head of the nongovernmental Anti-Corruption Action Center in Kyiv.
who is coffer black?

en.wikipedia.org... here is some positive news on the guy

September 11, 2001 After the 9/11 strikes on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon, some CTC staff refused an order to evacuate the CIA headquarters building at Langley. They included the shift of the Global Response Center on the exposed sixth floor, which Black would eventually argue had "a key function in a crisis like this." Tenet finally accepted that Black wouldn't leave, and that their lives would be put at risk.[14] The CTC obtained passenger lists from "the planes that had been turned into weapons that morning." "[A] CTC analyst raced over to the printing plant," from which most CIA staff had been evacuated, and pointed out the names Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi, who they had "been looking for the last few weeks." This was the first "absolute proof" that the attacks were an Al-Qaeda plot.[15] The CTC had first come across the names in connection with potential terrorist activity in the winter of 1999-2000 [see above].
but then again hes almost single handedly responsible for drones being armed so depending on your view on that you either love or hate the guy

later on it talks about how he is on Burismas board

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

He is a political bag man. He was as stand in for 2012 election and he has effectively taken the place of McCain as head RINO in Congress.

He has nothing to lose so he will 'act like a champion' and vote for a crime that never happened.

A pathetic man.

Is it a trend that once you lose a Presidential election you go Rhino? I think in both McCain and Romney's case they came close to the Presidential brass ring to lose it and then to see someone like Trump best them at it. I'm sure they didn't take that very well no matter how good or bad Trump might be.

edit on 5-2-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Utahans started gearing up to recall Romney after he voted for witnesses. With this announcement, odds are Romney won't even be a senator by the time election day rolls around.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This graphic tells it all in a nutshell.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I am completely shocked by this.

He is willfully destroying his political career over his hatred for Trump. For no good reason whatsoever, he knows how the vote is going, and I don't believe for a second he thinks this impeachment is legit.

Well, it's actually probably a good thing, the sooner he is an ex senator the better.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

He likely won't survive the next election, given what ive seen online from folks in his state of Utah.

He better have a plan to come out looking like a diamond in a goats ass, or he will just have to retire.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: matafuchs

A pathetic man.

Is it a trend that once you lose a Presidential election you go Rhino? I think in both McCain and Romney's case they came close to the Presidential brass ring to lose it and then to see someone like Trump best them at it. I'm sure they didn't take that very well no matter how good or bad Trump might be.

No - they were always rino's - that is how they were able to become the nominee. Trump may have changed things, but you used to have to be an establishment hack who would lie about your policy positions to get RNC support.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
twitter.com... his niece the leader of the GOP throwing him under the bus

Ronna McDaniel @GOPChairwoman This is not the first time I have disagreed with Mitt, and I imagine it will not be the last. The bottom line is President Trump did nothing wrong, and the Republican Party is more united than ever behind him. I, along with the @GOP , stand with President Trump.
so even getting greif from family over this

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

oddly if you go back to mittens ancestors jeff flakes grandpa shows up too en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.azcentral.com... itorial-prison/86881968/

how does all this relate back in ye olden times flake (known rhino from our times) loaned money to mittens grandfather so perhaps this is paying off the old debt so to speak

www.finebooksmagazine.com...

Judith Thurman, an author and biographer of Raymond Chandler, just handed Mitt Romney a bill for $25,000. She wants to settle a debt owed to Thurman's family from the Romney clan dating back to the 1880s. It would appear that great-grandfather Flake (Thurman's relation) bailed great-grandfather Romney out of jail for $1,000. Romney never repaid the debt. By Thurman's calculations, this is worth about $25,000 in today's money. The tale gets more sordid: Thurman described the family heads as "patriarchs of adjoining Mormon communities in the high, cold, hard country of northern Arizona, a region known as Apache County." Both Flake and Romney were practicing polygamists when US law enforcement began cracking down on the practice. Flake and Romney were tossed in jail, where Flake, described as a "deeply respectable man," posted his own bail, then did the same for Romney. Freshly freed from jail, Romney fled with his three wives to Mexico, reneging on his debts. Flake, meanwhile, served a six-month prison sentence. The events led a newspaper editor of the era to describe Romney as having "the character of a louse, the breath of a buzzard and the record of a perjurer and common drunkard." Thurman wrote about the incident in the LA Review of Books. "Since it's never too late to make a situation right, and since Mitt Romney seems to have sufficient funds now to cover his ancestor's old debt, I'd like to call upon him to do so. I've done some calculation, and $1,000 from the 1880s would today be worth about $25,000, not counting interest (and since I'm not a smart enough to figure up the interest, I'm willing to let that part slide). Because William Jordan Flake has about 15,000 descendants living at the moment, I realize I'll have to divide up the money should Romney do the right thing and write out that check." So, will Romney repay the debt, repairing relations between two of the foundational Mormon families? Well, I don't think anyone is holding their breath...
is a conspiracy site so who knows but i bet this would settle the debt so to speak

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Wow. A republican with a spine. Haven't seen that since John McCain...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

In their case they were figure heads. 2008 and 2012. Obama was the anointed on. Guy came from 'nowhere' and won the election. Don't forget Ryan was Romneys running mate. They are all progressives....

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Lol..
I didnt believe it, had to go to you tube and hunt down his vote announcement. Yep, sure enough.. we have a republican voting to convict...
Think we need around 20 more.
Speak now Bolton or forever hold your peace.
Not that it will matter any.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Two honest decent republicans

That's all they got

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join