It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney Votes to Impeach Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Watching the speech live... Romney just declared that he will vote to impeach the President.

He said his vote will be in the minority, that he did his duty in the best of his ability. He said the President violated the public trust and used his office to corrupt the election.

I don't see him getting re-elected. I can't say I didn't see this coming.

~Namaste

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

He actually defended Hunter and Joe Biden...

Guess he doesn't anyone looking too close at his own kid sitting on the board of Burisma....

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

This was to be expected, Romney is a clown.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

If McCain wasnt dead he would have voted to convict Trump too... Romney is pathetic... the left may applaud him today, but deep down they loathe him. Always have, always will. And now Romney turned 63 million + against him...

This vote to convict is strictly political, he isn't speaking for his constituents here.
edit on 5-2-2020 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

No surprise. Romney is trying to protect himself. Plenty of skeletons in his closet, To be revealed when the time is right.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Go Figure HUH

Mitt Romney adviser sits on Burisma board of directors

Mitt Romney's national security adviser in his 2012 campaign — a career CIA spook who rose to its top levels — sits on the board of directors of Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company that formerly paid Hunter Biden $50K a month despite his complete lack of credentials or qualifications.

It is also an odd coincidence that Mitt has, as CNN puts it, "been a lone Republican voice expressing concern about President Donald Trump's July phone call with Volodymyr Zelensky in which Trump asked Ukraine's President to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his family."

Still more oddly coincidental is the background of Mitt's adviser deep in the CIA, part of the Intelligence Community that has "six ways from Sunday" in foiling a mere president who might oppose it, according to Chuck Schumer.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

This guy was Republican presidential candidate not even ten years ago...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
He is a disgusting RINO rat.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

This guy was Republican presidential candidate not even ten years ago...

President Trump says Romney would have won, but he choked.

Anyone remember how Mitt Romney skinned President Obama alive in that first debate?

from there It was all downhill, Because Mitt Romney did not really believe in himself.
edit on 2/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I don't see him getting re-elected. I can't say I didn't see this coming

Somebody who's ready to stand up against what he believes to be wrong , can't have someone like that in government.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Its funny reading the liberal stories about Romney from when he was running for President.. They trashed him. But now they will talk to him in such a respectable manner, so all the ill-informed CNN dipsh*ts beleive Romney breaking party lines is significant. Yes, its significant in the sense that no one has ever broke party on impeachment vote. But when you consider the person doing it, Mitt Romney, it becomes way less significant... if Rand Paul votes to impeach or Lindsey Graham, then im looking at this moment as being significant, but good ole' Mitt Romney doing it? nahhh, not significant at all.. Hes hated by practically everyone in this country now. The left may applaud him today, but they still truly hate him..
edit on 5-2-2020 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
So all the information about his family and Ukraine starts hitting the fan now, right?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Somebody who's ready to stand up against what he believes to be wrong , can't have someone like that in government.

Or it could be seen as many standing up against the corruption of the House and House democrats and Romney was a coward with his own ties to Burisma.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I literally Lol'd at that.

This isn't new, everyone, to include leftist, recognize what Romney is.
edit on 5-2-2020 by Arnie123 because: Typo

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
He is a disgusting RINO rat.

Wait until it is revealed how Mitt Romney's son profited off of Ukraine corruption, along with Hunter Biden, John Kerrys son, and Nancy Pelosi's son.

This graphic tells it all in a nutshell.

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 2/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

He actually defended Hunter and Joe Biden...

Guess he doesn't anyone looking too close at his own kid sitting on the board of Burisma....

Exactly.

His Son is going to be in the spotlight with Hunter and the rest.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Looks a lot more like someone desperate to keep a lid on a circle of corruption and theft of taxpayer dollars.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

So...you don't think he can use this to springboard to a party flip?

Would Utah vote to run a recall on him if he did?

Interesting times. Never liked the guy after the story of him driving cross country with his dog strapped to the roof of his car.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne

All good - in the future, students of US political history will easily piece together Romneys conduct over the course of his career as a politician and conclude that he was indeed targeted for removal from the swamp - this is him kicking and screaming as he's shown the door.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join